PDA

View Full Version : My Request for BitHumen

Wormtail
03-03-2008, 01:29 PM
So, i really would love to enter BitHumen.

Why ?

Maybe most of you don't understand because i'm not Hungarian but that's why i want to enter there, i like the challenge of a new language and i would like to enter another community :)

Some of you may say now ... You have nCore, that's hungarian too ! But i say that i would prefer BitHumen because i really like their invite system and i think that i'm able to get 1 invite in 2 or 3 months because i have a seedbox :)

I would love if someone can make my dream come true. It either can be an Acc or an invite, i just want to be there :lol:

My Ratio Proofs :

PiSexy :http://i30.tinypic.com/jzw8io.gif

ScT : http://i29.tinypic.com/2quujy0.gif

NB ( Joined 2 days ago ) :http://i30.tinypic.com/jifkms.gif

TT : http://i26.tinypic.com/mlik5z.gif

Have a nice day :)

Wormtail
03-03-2008, 11:12 PM
No one ?

Wormtail
03-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Hey guys, i really need this one !

-AdY-
03-05-2008, 01:07 PM
good luck man...

you are a gr8 user ;)

MasterMoll
03-05-2008, 01:22 PM
you don't need bithumen most of the movies are with hungarian sub
and if you don't know hungarian you won't understand anything
and i see you have sct so why do you need it ?

Wormtail
03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Like i said, i like the challenge of a new language and i would like to enter in another different community.

I also love BitHumen's points system and i think that i'm able to gain some invites in some months to share them with people that are also struggling to enter in BH

Beliboy
03-05-2008, 01:45 PM
The invite system has just changed, every new user has to wait 6 moths before sending an invite, so you couldn't get some invites in some months, it would be at least 6:). But I can understand you, there is a great community in Bithu, with nice speeds.

mshassy
03-05-2008, 01:49 PM
god luck mate
u deserve it
as u r a good user here

Best of Luck

saqib
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Like i said, i like the challenge of a new language and i would like to enter in another different community.

I also love BitHumen's points system and i think that i'm able to gain some invites in some months to share them with people that are also struggling to enter in BH

good Luck on your challenge with new language mate...:)

Wormtail
03-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the support and i now wish that one post comes with this sentence :

" PM me ur mail " :D

Argyle
03-05-2008, 05:10 PM

sorry but I personally find this well, lets put it nice, 'strange'. If you want to have a challenge, buy a Hungarian book or find someone who is Hungarian here who can teach you the language. If you only get to learn what 'browse' & ' profile' means I do not find a challenge in that.

For me you should explain why having this challenge of a language has to be through a tracker?

Wormtail
03-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Because i prefer to learn a language when i'm enjoying what i'm doing, not reading books ...

adissan
03-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Good luck buddy..U are a great man :)

tutipute
03-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Is that you warming up the seedbox for BitHumen? :happy:

http://www.news.com/i/ne/p/2005/520lancearmstrong500x406.jpg

Good luck mate!

jonny81985
03-05-2008, 07:12 PM

I dont understand how you could know what he needs? The guy is req a tracker not advice..... Cmon guys lets try and be helpful instead of judgemental :)

Jon

Wormtail
03-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Is that you warming up the seedbox for BitHumen? :happy:

http://www.news.com/i/ne/p/2005/520lancearmstrong500x406.jpg

Good luck mate!

Oh thanks for the L.Armstrong pic :happy: I really appreaciate the support of ALL of you :)

Wormtail
03-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Up :)

Cr3sp0
03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
I wish you luck :)

Totti
03-07-2008, 12:25 PM
it seems your on a good streak here nb and tt in 1 week why not try bh too :) goodluck you are a good user

Wormtail
03-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Oh yes Totti i got 2 of my dreams, now it's just the last one. FTN and FSC are really hard to get for now but i still have hope :)

Swift
03-07-2008, 01:05 PM
probably more lickely to get bithumen before ftn or fsc :D

so GL

jonny81985
03-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Cmon everyone, this is my buddy Pohl and he is a great guy, If i had it I wold give it to him in a heartbeat :).

This is what the community should be about, helping the ones who actually do care for and take care of their trackers. I can gurantee he will not let anyone down who gives him this invite.
I hang out with wormtail on several trackers and he is a real stand up, friendly, helpful, and giving guy :).

So please help him out he deserves it

JOn

Wormtail
03-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh guy, u made my cry with those words :D

Thank you for the support, it's really gr8 to see that someone enjoys ur work :)

sangre
03-07-2008, 10:54 PM
You need luck for bH, it's hard to get invites...
Good luck !

fisherman
03-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Seems you got TT and NB already this week, be greatful for what you have and you'll get BH eventually.

BH is a nice tracker, good content and great speeds....

Wormtail
03-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh yes, i will really need luck. And my luck dose is expiring i think :(

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 03:18 AM
bump for my friend :)

willsmith099
03-08-2008, 06:15 AM

I dont understand how you could know what he needs? The guy is req a tracker not advice..... Cmon guys lets try and be helpful instead of judgemental :)

Jon

jonny u are a scammer ,U scammed my sct account i still didn't forget it so fuck u,Yeh i am bit drunk so may be the truth comes without fear of any mod fuck u asshole u screwed my 300 Giga SCT acc i will kill u

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 06:16 AM

Jon

Nice quote from a scammer :)

Who are you and why do you keep saying that, I am sure that a lot of people will vouche for me here.

Please stop stalking me........

willsmith099
03-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Nice quote from a scammer :)

Who are you and why do you keep saying that, I am sure that a lot of people will vouche for me here.

Read my edited post jerk,U dealt the swedvdr acc with me given to u by ME<3you and took my sct acc with username phoesegne asshole and screwed all the shit up by taking the swedvdr back fuck uuuuuuuuuuu

Since then i have not been able to get a high level tracker fuck u,I am drunk so truth is coming i don't fear mods cuz i don't have anything left now they can ban me u took away my sct withh 300 GB buffer asshole that was all i have now i have quit torrenting so i don;t fear anyone so fuck u and ur friends who support u jerk

Even if u all guys ask J.a aka me<3you(who banned himself) but is available at msn he will tell u how big asshole this jonny is

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 06:22 AM

Read my edited post jerk,U dealt the swedvdr acc with me given to u by ME<3you and took my sct acc with username phoesegne asshole and screwed all the shit up by taking the swedvdr back fuck uuuuuuuuuuu

Since then i have not been able to get a high level tracker fuck u,I am drunk so truth is coming i don't fear mods cuz i don't have anything left now they can ban me u took away my sct withh 300 GB buffer asshole that was all i have now i have quit torrenting so i don;t fear anyone so fuck u and ur friends who support u jerk

Even if u all guys ask J.a aka me<3you(who banned himself) but is available at msn he will tell u how big asshole this jonny is

LOL i have no rebuttal i think :), I am not even gonna justify any of this with a response.

Anyways back to my friends thread...Someone please help him out :)

willsmith099
03-08-2008, 06:25 AM

LOL i have no rebuttal i think :), I am not even gonna justify any of this with a response.

Yeah bcuz u don't have anything to justify,U can just move your ass by saying this but destroyed my torrenting shit,Fuck u man u are the biggest scammer in this world i really hope some mod cud understand me and ban u permanently from here ....

Even J.A knows how big asshole u are hope he is back at FST one day,I think he was mod or sumthin he will surely ban the shit outta u asshole

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 06:28 AM

Yeah bcuz u don't have anything to justify,U can just move your ass by saying this but destroyed my torrenting shit,Fuck u man u are the biggest scammer in this world i really hope some mod cud understand me and band ur ip address and range permanently from here :yup:....

Look please stop Hijacking my friends thread, if u got a problem with me ( i honestly have no idea what your talking about but whatever) go bash me somewhere else if u must. I personally dont care, the people who know me know what I am about and thats all that matters.

R u sure ur not confusing me with someone else?

feel free to pm me also if u really need to talk lol, i dunno what else to say

willsmith099
03-08-2008, 06:31 AM
Yeah bcuz u don't have anything to justify,U can just move your ass by saying this but destroyed my torrenting shit,Fuck u man u are the biggest scammer in this world i really hope some mod cud understand me and band ur ip address and range permanently from here :yup:....

Look please stop Hijacking my friends thread, if u got a problem with me ( i honestly have no idea what your talking about but whatever) go bash me somewhere else if u must. I personally dont care, the people who know me know what I am about and thats all that matters.

R u sure ur not confusing me with someone else?

OMFG what an asshole this guy is,So fuckin cunning turning the topic aside so as to make everyone realize that i am devil and u are so helpful for ur friend damn,i am an idiot that i trusted u.....

gabdar
03-08-2008, 06:31 AM

proof?

@Wormtail
if you're a collector you don't have to let everyone know by making this thread. you said it yourself, you don't speak hungarian, so why the hell would you want to be on a hungarian site? you and everyone who has any common sense knows that you want BH because it's high up on that list that you love so much :happy:

only thing iv seen from jonny81985 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?q=687474703a2f2f66696c6573686172696e6774616c6b2e636f6d2f7662332f6d656d626572732f6a6f6e6e7938313938352d313839343239) is he pm'd me asking what im offering and what i want for my trade thread i made. that suggests to me that hes a trader in disguise but i dont think he will scam.

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 06:40 AM

proof?

@Wormtail
if you're a collector you don't have to let everyone know by making this thread. you said it yourself, you don't speak hungarian, so why the hell would you want to be on a hungarian site? you and everyone who has any common sense knows that you want BH because it's high up on that list that you love so much :happy:

only thing iv seen from jonny81985 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?q=687474703a2f2f66696c6573686172696e6774616c6b2e636f6d2f7662332f6d656d626572732f6a6f6e6e7938313938352d313839343239) is he pm'd me asking what im offering and what i want for my trade thread i made. that suggests to me that hes a trader in disguise but i dont think he will scam.

Did ur thread happen to be for iTS or scl ;) or maybe something that said level 5? If so the people who know me can prob guess why i was inquiring ;) Edit- actually no it was ur thread entitles level 10, sry but i thoght u were trying to trade a ftn account and i was gonna get you banned. Nothing personal but i protect the communities im in.

Brandon himself will attest to this as I personally spoke with him about the thread

Also I have no reason to trade and never did as all my invites were given to me, Im sure that all the members/friends I have here can attest to every single account I have as not traded for as they are the ones who got me in them.

To willsmith, if i was trying to hide anything why would i keep posting here and pttin this thread to the top of the page

Wormtail
03-08-2008, 09:04 AM

proof?

@Wormtail

Oh guy, who are you to say that i'm a colector ? Like i said, i want to be at BH because i search it for a long time. I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian. So, if a sysop comes to me and say that i must speak Hungarian to enter there, ok, i will close the thread:yup:

sangre
03-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Oh guy, who are you to say that i'm a colector ? Like i said, i want to be at BH because i search it for a long time. I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian. So, if a sysop comes to me and say that i must speak Hungarian to enter there, ok, i will close the thread:yup:

All say's, the site has only hun content but thats not right...

willsmith099
03-08-2008, 10:32 AM
proof?

@Wormtail

Did ur thread happen to be for iTS or scl ;) or maybe something that said level 5? If so the people who know me can prob guess why i was inquiring ;) Edit- actually no it was ur thread entitles level 10, sry but i thoght u were trying to trade a ftn account and i was gonna get you banned. Nothing personal but i protect the communities im in.

Brandon himself will attest to this as I personally spoke with him about the thread

Also I have no reason to trade and never did as all my invites were given to me, Im sure that all the members/friends I have here can attest to every single account I have as not traded for as they are the ones who got me in them.

To willsmith, if i was trying to hide anything why would i keep posting here and pttin this thread to the top of the page

Omg luk at his gestures,he pmed cuz wanted to know the tracker name without any intentions of trading,lol even the most idiot person on this board won't trust u this

And yeh apart from a scammer u even want to say that u are not a big trader then u can go and fuck urself

thisnoall
03-08-2008, 11:08 AM
I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian.
I don't think so...

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 12:56 PM

Omg luk at his gestures,he pmed cuz wanted to know the tracker name without any intentions of trading,lol even the most idiot person on this board won't trust u this

And yeh apart from a scammer u even want to say that u are not a big trader then u can go and fuck urself

I hope you get disabled, that language you can use it at home not here.

BorosB
03-08-2008, 01:07 PM
I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian.
I don't think so...

I agree with you thisnoall. :yup:

Nemrod
03-08-2008, 08:39 PM
...this is my buddy Pohl...

No, he is not Pohl. :noes:

Wormtail
03-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Up !

Wormtail
03-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Still in need of BitHumen :(