PDA

View Full Version : [Req] ScT

try.another
03-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Ok hi all here... I am new here but I am longer in P2P life...

For long I am trying to find SCT i think noone can give it to me for free so i have good offer for SCT...

Invites

TL + RevTT + SuperTorrents + ExtremeBits + Goem + SoftMp3 + UndergroundGamer + Nordic-T thats all i think :) Can PM you my <1min Screens form all trackers if needed. PM me who is interested.

I haveno BT rep here, coz I am newbie.

try.another
03-23-2008, 01:54 PM
BUMP :)

Noone interested? I really want that cool tracker and think noone can give me for free...:huh:

Sanka113
03-23-2008, 02:50 PM
SCT is #1 a higher level tracker. Meaning you have to be a higher level user of private trackers. Being a a higher level user means that you know how to be sucessful at trackers, and typically you have earned the trust to get those higher level trackers. #2 SCT invites cost $45, nobody is gonna to spend money on just some random guy. Stick around and work your way up the bit torrent ladder by being active and helpful, and maybe some one will think your worth the $45.

amade
03-23-2008, 03:08 PM
I totally agree with Sanka113. No matter how much you bump, you won't get ScT with your current offer. You'd better build reputation here by either being active in forums or doing many GAs first.

SCT is #1 a higher level tracker. Meaning you have to be a higher level user of private trackers. Being a a higher level user means that you know how to be sucessful at trackers, and typically you have earned the trust to get those higher level trackers. #2 SCT invites cost $45, nobody is gonna to spend money on just some random guy. Stick around and work your way up the bit torrent ladder by being active and helpful, and maybe some one will think your worth the $45.

oprea82
03-23-2008, 03:25 PM

100% true :)
You can't just sign-up here and ... :) "!OMG I have access to invite subsection!" :) ... and ask for SCT even if you're in P2P for a long time !:)
This is not gonna help you :)

nolimit2008
03-23-2008, 03:25 PM
it's harder to get SCT

try.another
03-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Ok guys, thank for your advice. So if somebody have ScT and wanna my proofs i can simply send it to PM. I am on trakcers. Tl, RevTT, RushBits, iTS, S*L, SCC, Nordic-T, PiSexy, SuperTorrents,UnderGroundGamer, SoftMp3,TvT.ro, and many others... mainly PU+ class, but not everywhere... So i will be waiting for someone who is interested in my offer, or could invite me to ScT for free...:ermm:

Sorry, for my post, but I am trying to get into ScT for a long time, i made many ga but not here in this forum but in other forums and till today noone gave me ScT invite... so i am trying it to get in with my last invites and offer them for ScT...

saqib
03-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Ok guys, thank for your advice. So if somebody have ScT and wanna my proofs i can simply send it to PM. I am on trakcers. Tl, RevTT, RushBits, iTS, S*L, SCC, Nordic-T, PiSexy, SuperTorrents,UnderGroundGamer, SoftMp3,TvT.ro, and many others... mainly PU+ class, but not everywhere... So i will be waiting for someone who is interested in my offer, or could invite me to ScT for free...:ermm:

Sorry, for my post, but I am trying to get into ScT for a long time, i made many ga but not here in this forum but in other forums and till today noone gave me ScT invite... so i am trying it to get in with my last invites and offer them for ScT...

NO body ll give u invite when specially it costs him . u need to b more active here mate , and give back to the community as it is mentioned earlier , and dont try to trade what u have ..its friendly advice :shifty:

try.another
03-24-2008, 11:16 AM
OK i agree with all of you... will be trying...:01: