http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4495/aaagl4.jpg
speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/242720716.png

Thx!!!

klink05
03-06-2008, 10:48 PM
is this a joke?

The Gladiator
03-06-2008, 10:56 PM
You should study a lot more about trackers and then propose your offer.

whip22
03-06-2008, 11:02 PM
just ask for them for free. Trading crappy accs make u look bad. Well at least we all know he's no scammer LOLOL

banjo555
03-06-2008, 11:03 PM
yes, i know that those torrents are nothing.. i thought it would be better give something than receive those invitations for free..

fOrUmAs
03-06-2008, 11:06 PM
banjo555 if u want i will send u one IPtorrents invite?

IPTorrents have many torrents and members almost like on RevTT

banjo555
03-06-2008, 11:10 PM

I want those sites cause the speed and the movies in DVDR. I wont say no to your offer meanwhile waiting for the other sites...

Thanx u!!!!

The Gladiator
03-06-2008, 11:14 PM
just ask for them for free. Trading crappy accs make u look bad. Well at least we all know he's no scammer LOLOL

Sorry? :noes::bleh:

saqib
03-06-2008, 11:21 PM

u r comparing iPt with RevTT ? :O

RevTT is wayyy better then iPt in pre-times and speeds and most impotently their new revolutionary request system...

fOrUmAs
03-06-2008, 11:27 PM

RevTT is wayyy better then iPt in pre-times and speeds and most impotently their new revolutionary request system...

No i havent that, i have just said they have many members and torrents as revTT:shifty:

lol revolutionary request system??

there is nothing revolutionary there, other sites have this feature for start

p.s banjo555

i have send u PM for your email 10 min ago and nothing, i will wait just for 5 more min them i go to sleep,also i will send u one more invite for another site:)

The Gladiator
03-06-2008, 11:42 PM

No i havent that, i have just said they have many members and torrents as revTT:shifty:

lol revolutionary request system??

there is nothing revolutionary there, other sites have this feature for start

p.s banjo555

i have send u PM for your email 10 min ago and nothing, i will wait just for 5 more min them i go to sleep,also i will send u one more invite for another site:)

Sleep well forumas... :wub:

merwais
03-06-2008, 11:50 PM

RevTT hahahahahha LoL
They even don't have pre release LoL
RevTT releasing Movies after 20-25 minute pre release.

IPTorrents pre release max 3 minute :yup:

Maybe you mistaken, you should have write about Torrentleech not RevTT

RevTT is way far to compare with IPTorrents. IPTorrents is the big daddy

Fast Pre release for Movies:
1st: IPTorrents
2nd: TorrentLeech
3th: RevTT ( maybe LoL ) - Releasing after 25-30 minute. ( we can't say it pre release )

IPTorrents 2 times bigger then RevTT :01:

fisherman
03-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Don't think your gonna get any of what ur looking for just yet. You only have something like 14 posts and you want people to trust you and give you invites to great sites like the ones you requested.

I can see your speed isn't great but your doing a good job in maintaining a decent ratio with your speed so thats a +

Get the post count up with some quality posts and I'm sure you'll get some if not all of what your looking for ;)

banjo555
03-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Don't think your gonna get any of what ur looking for just yet. You only have something like 14 posts and you want people to trust you and give you invites to great sites like the ones you requested.

I can see your speed isn't great but your doing a good job in maintaining a decent ratio with your speed so thats a +

Get the post count up with some quality posts and I'm sure you'll get some if not all of what your looking for ;)

yeah i know im here for a month...
and yes im in argentinaa... its quite difficult to have a decent ratio with our bandwith!!!

thank u!!

fisherman
03-07-2008, 12:44 AM

and yes im in argentinaa... its quite difficult to have a decent ratio with our bandwith!!!

thank u!!

Yep as I said your doing a good job with what U have so a little more activity around here and you'll get some great trackers :)

whip22
03-07-2008, 12:53 AM
you know what i want to say to this guy? GOOD LUCK! I hope you actually get it. Every request should be read with respect. I know i dissed u once saying ur request for trade was wack, but i take it all back. I thought about it and everyone deserves a freeeeking chance. If i had any of those, i would help you, but unfortunately i don't so all i can give is a pat on the back and good luck!

BlueLabel
03-07-2008, 01:04 AM

you would say the opposite if iptorrent was lv 5 and revtt was lv 2

bottom line
you can find anything you want in every tracker with good speed too

1000possibleclaws
03-07-2008, 01:19 AM

thank u!!

Yep as I said your doing a good job with what U have so a little more activity around here and you'll get some great trackers :)

not necessarily.. i would rather invite a user that has a small number of posts, but posts helpfully and relevantly, than someone with a high number of posts who says and asks stupid things

pone44
03-07-2008, 05:59 AM
this is a joke right? ha Ha....:lol:. ipt vs rev= R! No doubt check WTAW-even if u do not agree....lol ????Wow:rolleyes: check how many fake t's they have-too many!:noes:
http://fenopy.com/fakefinder/fake.php?cmd=torrent

RevTT hahahahahha LoL
They even don't have pre release LoL
RevTT releasing Movies after 20-25 minute pre release.

IPTorrents pre release max 3 minute :yup:

Maybe you mistaken, you should have write about Torrentleech not RevTT

RevTT is way far to compare with IPTorrents. IPTorrents is the big daddy

Fast Pre release for Movies:
1st: IPTorrents
2nd: TorrentLeech
3th: RevTT ( maybe LoL ) - Releasing after 25-30 minute. ( we can't say it pre release )

IPTorrents 2 times bigger then RevTT :01:

Cabalo
03-07-2008, 06:18 AM
man, u ask too much for a single request, besides for a beginner there's no need in having at the same time TL and revTT, maybe later.
thedvdclub had open signups a couple of weeks ago, and it won't be easy to get u there. Good luck out there, i haven't anything to help you, but to recommend you a few sites that will suite perfectly most of your needs until u try to get to those ones, and iptorrents, ilovetorrents, bitsoup and supertorrents altogether will fill up a lot of those needs.
i think one of my friends has a supertorrents' invite, i will ask him should u be interested.

tiolewis
03-07-2008, 06:37 AM
I will help you as soon as i can.