PDA

View Full Version : Req. S*L

dedro
03-07-2008, 09:45 PM
i am making this thread to request an invite to S*L.
from what i have been told, it is an excellent tracker, offering great free leech and good packs, although packs are not my thing, i am sure i would grab one once in a while.
S*L is a close knit community which i would like to be a member. i am increasing my activity in all my forums as well as Fst because i know that it is very important to establish solid friendships within the community. i will be very active within the community should i receive an invite helping others as much as i can. although i am still learning, i do know how to keep excellent ratios on all trackers that i am a member.

i also donate to trackers which is a great way to contribute to S*L.

thanks for any consideration.

:)

bumpies

dedro
03-08-2008, 06:48 AM
:)

jasperr
03-08-2008, 07:20 AM
sounds more like a carbon copy of at least 3 other requests for this site..

let me ask you this.... if per se, you find this tracker not to your liking for some reason... what would you do with the account?

dedro
03-08-2008, 07:29 AM
let me ask you this.... if per se, you find this tracker not to your liking for some reason... what would you do with the account?

jasperr i would keep the account.

grimms
03-08-2008, 08:11 AM
As of right now you got my vote from what I can see in your post history(May have to check it again). Just be more active, also thank you for helping out me out earlier providing me a sendspace link to download that ost I couldn't get elsewhere.

djork
03-08-2008, 02:45 PM
good luck ;)

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 02:53 PM
As of right now you got my vote from what I can see in your post history(May have to check it again). Just be more active, also thank you for helping out me out earlier providing me a sendspace link to download that ost I couldn't get elsewhere.

He has my vote to :)

adissan
03-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Good luck mate ..U will need it :)

jasperr
03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
well, it's not about luck. it's about trust, and at this point it's hard to determine wether or you can trust someone from here.. as messed up as it sounds, it's true... there are so many wolves in sheeps clothing here it isnt funny. which makes it hard to distingquish who would be a good user or not. just because theres no evidense of trade/scam/cheat here doesn't mean that they don't do these things else wheres.. or if they have multiple accounts here(it happends).. as the case i ran into with an invitee from here.. he seemed cool and asked about other places... i checked them an such... and thought he was ok.. But, ended up being a trader under a second nick here and disabled sometime later.. so the moral of the story is.. that you cant really know unless you take a chance .. thats why i'm saying this..

maddoxro
03-08-2008, 06:36 PM
@dedro (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/dedro-193132),well, al least you may try to get in, no harm done :)

dedro
03-08-2008, 07:18 PM
just wanna say thanks to everybody that has spoken to me:)

thanks again

saqib
03-08-2008, 07:42 PM
good luck mate , another vote for u ,

jasperr
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
you've got some people with supporting votes... how many are members of the tracker?

maddoxro
03-08-2008, 08:43 PM
you've got some people with supporting votes... how many are members of the tracker?
3 :lol: