PDA

View Full Version : My Humble Plea to FTN

whip22
03-08-2008, 05:49 AM
Dear Brandon:

These past couples of days, I have made many friends on FST, most of which have this tracker that I am looking for. Through talking to them, they have told me that FTN has closed for invites, which made me very disappointed.

I have been torrenting for 5 years now (3 and a half years on public trackers). I know that compared to some, this may be a very short time, but this is 1/3 of my life so far! I love torrenting and I am sure that many others here do too. Great speeds; good content; always gets my adrenaline flowing when I’m about to finish a download.

When I moved onto private trackers, I found out about ratios and community on each tracker. The first tracker I had joined was demonoid, but short lived in Canada. However, I really miss demonoid, because I never had to wry about meeting the requirements of 1.0 ratio. I soon moved onto Bitsoup and about a week in, I received my first warning saying my ratio was too low. I was scared and I panicked. I was uploading day and nite hoping to get over that warning. Luckily, a day before, I had succeeded. Of course after Bitsoup, I had gone through several trackers and I had soon figured that uploading quickly was a problem. I needed a site that had a good ratio system like FTN which allowed dling and only counted uploading. I had joined GFTracker, but little content was on there, but it was still a good tracker and I still recommend it.

I soon realized that my utorrent was not uploading like it was suppose to. I did speedtests, called my ISP, and even tried switching bt clients. To tell fst the truth, it was not until my previous thread that I had fixed my utorrent. Now that I had fixed my utorrent I could upload at my max, which is still not so fast, so humbly, I urge u Brandon, FTN is place I want to be, with good community. The difference between FTN and all other trackers? Well, in my opinion, it is because FTN has awesome ratio system and still has GREAT download speeds, not to once again mention to friendly community as I have met some people already!

Brandon, I plea my request to you through this is a humble and honest request. FTN is my final destination. My greatest hope to be considered, and my greatest honour, would be to be invited to FTN.

Yours sincerely,
Tigerchan

I am sorry if my English isn’t top class..i am part Chinese-Korean =)

(I)
03-08-2008, 06:03 AM
If Brandon to see this, hopefully he picks me too lol
I've lots of friends can invite me in FTN I guess, but didn't try yet and of course gonna w8 until they open invites
Good luck man

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 06:04 AM
I've lots of friends can invite me in FTN I guess, but didn't try yet and of course gonna w8 until they open invites
Good luck man

Lol thread hijacker!!!! J/K

HighRoller99
03-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Good luck man

hopefully Brandon doesnt see this because it makes absolutley no sense.

Artemis
03-08-2008, 06:28 AM
I don't usually do the good luck thing or comment on others requests , but this is a well thought out request so I do wish you good luck and I have notified Brandon of this thread :D

gabdar
03-08-2008, 06:39 AM
chinese-korean? koreans and chinese ppl hate each other mang

(I)
03-08-2008, 06:45 AM
Good luck man

Lol thread hijacker!!!! J/K

LOL u were the 1st lucky Jon ;)

memike
03-08-2008, 06:49 AM
hope you get it it is a great tracker

Hey
03-08-2008, 07:17 AM
brandon is a nice guy, all these ftn requests with long ass posts...how many actually mean all the stuff they say?

Cabalo
03-08-2008, 07:26 AM
maybe now u stop harassing me to invite you to SCT, using your own words that "SCT is your final destination" too...
tbh you just want it cuz it's a top site level and looks cool on the IE favourites.
since u arrived here, u got TL, revTT in one month or so, and still you are not happy with it and want SCT and FTN at all costs.

I'm sorry but i can't vouch for you to get to FTN, but good luck for you with brandon, if someone around here is nice, he is one of them.

PS: i always like to read these nice "love letter" threads, e-dick sucking etc etc... there should be an archive for this!

grimms
03-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Ahh. I don't know about you man..I don't see it.. Maybe others will man. Nice attempt at a request though i'll give you an "A" for effort.

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 02:48 PM
It is a nice request :)

whip22
03-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the love and good lucks! I really appreciate it.

p.s. koreans and chinese ppl get along fine; i dno what you're talking about man.

SenorBubbz
03-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Go tigerchan!!!
Very well thought out request. I hope you do get FTN!!

! TRADE !
03-08-2008, 04:52 PM
i hope to u found what u want

whip22
03-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Brandon if you're out there, please take this into deep consideration. I know you have already seen my request. In the end, some may think i deserve it, and some may not, but in the end, it all depends on you.

Kyl3KK
03-08-2008, 07:14 PM
You seem good. I dunno how good, but good enough to get my vote. :) Especially since Artemis likes you.

saqib
03-08-2008, 07:35 PM
maybe now u stop harassing me to invite you to SCT, using your own words that "SCT is your final destination" too...
tbh you just want it cuz it's a top site level and looks cool on the IE favourites.
since u arrived here, u got TL, revTT in one month or so, and still you are not happy with it and want SCT and FTN at all costs.

I'm sorry but i can't vouch for you to get to FTN, but good luck for you with brandon, if someone around here is nice, he is one of them.

PS: i always like to read these nice "love letter" threads, e-dick sucking etc etc... there should be an archive for this!

hehe u got nice sense of humor mate , m talking about the last lines...:P

Rumblin
03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
you've made to many requests to such short time, i wouldn't give it to you, sorry

whip22
03-08-2008, 07:39 PM
You seem good. I dunno how good, but good enough to get my vote. :) Especially since Artemis likes you.
thanks Kyl3KK. I've seen u around; you seem like a liked and nice person yourself =)

Kyl3KK
03-08-2008, 07:43 PM
you've made to many requests to such short time, i wouldn't give it to you, sorryGonna have to point out though, that that is true that you've requested a lot recently. So honestly it probably won't happen, but I will wish you luck.

whip22
03-08-2008, 07:44 PM
you've made to many requests to such short time, i wouldn't give it to you, sorry
i knew someone was going to say that, that is why I had thought about this request very carefully before posting.

rogerse
03-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Wow, this guy is such a dam FAKE!.

The guy just wants the high-level trackers like everyone else, like why he made those other recent requests which he doesn't seem to be happy with.

Stop encouraging this douche bag.

jonny81985
03-08-2008, 08:15 PM

The guy just wants the high-level trackers like everyone else, like why he made those other recent requests which he doesn't seem to be happy with.

There really is no need for that kind of name calling, your entitled to your opinion but atleast be respectful in stating it

Jon

Kyl3KK
03-08-2008, 08:20 PM

Stop encouraging this douche bag.Well someone woke up mad today.

I hope B invites him now about 100x more then I did before.

EDIT: And I can bet we've all made requests for trackers before and when we got in they weren't what they seemed, so what?

whip22
03-08-2008, 08:20 PM

like stated, you're entitled to your opinion, but was THAT^ really necessary? :cry:
You're calling me fake, as if I am not true to my words. You can't judge me if you've never met me. I'm not going to be as vile as you were to me because I believe that I can forgive you for that. You probably don't want to be forgiven cause those are some hostile words..:unsure:

C-mos
03-08-2008, 08:56 PM

like stated, you're entitled to your opinion, but was THAT^ really necessary? :cry:
You're calling me fake, as if I am not true to my words. You can't judge me if you've never met me. I'm not going to be as vile as you were to me because I believe that I can forgive you for that. You probably don't want to be forgiven cause those are some hostile words..:unsure:

forget him..

I hope U will find what u need
great request mate :)

whip22
03-08-2008, 08:59 PM

forget him..

I hope U will find what u need
great request mate :)
in the end it is not up to any of us here but Brandon himself =)

if i dont' get this; i will have to wait till invites open up to try =( [longass time]
so here goes one last kick at the can!

OXO
03-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Bump .... for you my friend i hope can any one help you out here there so many member love to help and you are a trusted man .... good luck

puckface
03-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Or to paraphrase:

Dear Brandon:

Let me suck your cock.

User651
03-09-2008, 02:48 AM
This is a really well-written post Tigerchan. And you are saying you are... 15? Damn!

I am sorry if my English isn’t top class..i am part Chinese-Korean =)

This is sarcasm, right? Your English is top-notch!

PS. Oh, and as for silly taunts like the post directly above mine, ignore them. The anonimity of the internet seems to have bred countless silly little schmucks and paying no attention to them is an indispensable life skill in this day and age ;D

Annoyed
03-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Hope you get it tigerchan.

whip22
03-09-2008, 04:38 AM
thanks guys, but unfortunately, time is running short. Most who got invited recieved their invite within a couple of hours, but for me, a few days and still no sign of any brandon =(

i can see he has read this thread. I will leave this thread open for another day or two.

gabdar
03-09-2008, 04:40 AM
dont see either u just try say every place final destination but i dont see

Cabalo
03-09-2008, 04:44 AM
Or to paraphrase:

Dear Brandon:

Let me suck your cock.

gotta love :fst:

SgtMajor
03-09-2008, 04:55 AM
thanks guys, but unfortunately, time is running short. Most who got invited recieved their invite within a couple of hours, but for me, a few days and still no sign of any brandon =(

i can see he has read this thread. I will leave this thread open for another day or two.

Leave it open for as long as you need to, close when you need to, the outcome will still be the same.

The amount & variety of trackers you have recently asked for makes no sense to any sysop to invite you, as you are clearly going through the tracker list and just asking for them when you either get what you want, or fail with your last request.

Just asking for loads of trackers all within such a short time makes it clear it's not a particular tracker you want, just having the tracker will be good enough for you, no matter which tracker it is you just have to have it.

Not dissing you, just being blunt as to why you have prob been passed over.

whip22
03-09-2008, 05:17 AM

Leave it open for as long as you need to, close when you need to, the outcome will still be the same.

The amount & variety of trackers you have recently asked for makes no sense to any sysop to invite you, as you are clearly going through the tracker list and just asking for them when you either get what you want, or fail with your last request.

Just asking for loads of trackers all within such a short time makes it clear it's not a particular tracker you want, just having the tracker will be good enough for you, no matter which tracker it is you just have to have it.

Not dissing you, just being blunt as to why you have prob been passed over.

no I have requested for GFTracker to experience a ratio-like FTN
I have requested ScT because several ppl have said they would invite me, but never got around to recieving those invites that they said they would get in a day or two. This was just to bring it to their attention

and finally FTN, my last and final request, for sure. If I made any requests nd I ACTUALLY make it into FTN, please, by all means disable my account.

SgtMajor
03-09-2008, 06:07 AM

I have requested ScT because several ppl have said they would invite me, but never got around to recieving those invites that they said they would get in a day or two. This was just to bring it to their attention

and finally FTN, my last and final request, for sure. If I made any requests nd I ACTUALLY make it into FTN, please, by all means disable my account.

You have asked at least 30 times for trackers in your 6 weeks here, it is all there in your profile history, that is nearly 1 per day.

More interestingly, you are involved in accounts giving & receiving, which to a tracker sysop is no different to account trading.

You have a lot of trust issues to be resolved, and that is just one reason why I think you will be passed over this time, I may be wrong of course.

Rumblin
03-09-2008, 06:43 AM

You have asked at least 30 times for trackers in your 6 weeks here, it is all there in your profile history, that is nearly 1 per day.

More interestingly, you are involved in accounts giving & receiving, which to a tracker sysop is no different to account trading.

You have a lot of trust issues to be resolved, and that is just one reason why I think you will be passed over this time, I may be wrong of course.

the sarge is never wrong. :)

Skiz
03-09-2008, 06:46 AM
i can see he has read this thread.

How so? :unsure:

orfik
03-09-2008, 07:02 AM
It ain't happening.

Gtb
03-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Can you also explain i public, what happened with the KG invite that you wanted so much, and that you received from me?

Zaxx
03-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Pwned!

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

grimms
03-09-2008, 01:49 PM
:pinch: