PDA

View Full Version : Why do Bitmetv staff act like kids

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 12:56 PM
My account Got banned Don't know why the hell it got banned for..

so i went too the irc just now too ask waited for 30 then this andy_UK who ever the hell he is banned me frm the irc didn't say nuffin

i have allwayz used my 1GBP server to do my seeding

2 weeks ago person was on my invite list that i didn't know. I went too the irc sayying i don't know who is that on my invite becoz i do not invite people on my trackers am on. only family, friends then this andy_UK guy said maybe it got hacked someone invited someone i didn't know of he said change my email and pass i did like he said and then i still went back asking who the hell is that guy on my invite list i even don't know..no reply given

I pmed systemguy too let him know.

now i didn't have any kind of help
these kids at bitmetv need to get a f**k life.. i swear if i had bit of help would have been happy
plus i lost trust in a good friend becoz of this..

slimdogp
03-08-2008, 01:00 PM
:dabs: Sorry to hear. Hang in there try not to panic maybe you will get it back. Or atleast a reason for banning.

SAM
03-08-2008, 01:04 PM
No need to bother. If they banned you you won't get it back
WHY?
Cause they are very strict not to mention that some of them have mental issues.
I said some cause i want to be fair :D

Saroman
03-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Thats why i am too skeptical to give any invites.. I have 3 invites still i dont think i am gonna give any of those.. Because any small thing happens and then blame the inviter as it its thier fault..

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Thats why i am too skeptical to give any invites.. I have 3 invites still i dont think i am gonna give any of those.. Because any small thing happens and then blame the inviter as it its thier fault..

Saroman i do not invite people to my trackers only friends and family.

No need to bother. If they banned you you won't get it back
WHY?
I said some cause i want to be fair :D

sam if they got mental issues. these kids need to get there head examined

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Well i'm a BitMeTV lover so i shouldn't support you :P

But you're right they sometimes act like kids. And is really sad but you will not get your acc back, i'm 99% sure on that.

SAM
03-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Mate
let's talk frankly here
if you gave an invite to a cheater or someone you don't know they will ban you and the whole invite tree.
If it's your friend and you know him and still he got banned you will get a ban too.
IF you go ask for a reason or help in their IRC channel you will get none but childish acts and funny comments that if they don't kick you out.
Why do they act like this?
God only knows
Bitmetv is great tracker if you don't include his staff.
Bitnetv+its Staff=S***

CENSORED TO NOT HURT YOUR LOVELY EYES
too many grammar faults.i guess i should go back to my oxford books
BRB

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 01:13 PM

But you're right they sometimes act like kids. And is really sad but you will not get your acc back, i'm 99% sure on that.

mate the bad thing is i lost trust in a good friend of mine becoz this thing what happen with my bitmetv

now my mate is asking me why they removed his invites
:(

Cinver
03-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Best thing you can do is talk to Systemsguy ... he is a reasonable person and if you have some clear explanation about what happened and it's not your fault he's the one who could help you.

Some of the staff members are decent, others indeed have some ego-issues I think and they believe to be omnipotent (quite funny because the only omnipotent guy over there is Q).

Try to explain your problem and if it doesn't work out ... too bad ...try to get your stuff elsewhere.

Good luck.

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 01:17 PM

mate the bad thing is i lost trust in a good friend of mine becoz this thing what happen with my bitmetv

If he is your friend, i hope that your friend isn't a guy on the net that you meet two weeks ago, he will trust you with no problems.

Right? :)

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 01:20 PM

If he is your friend, i hope that your friend isn't a guy on the net that you meet two weeks ago, he will trust you with no problems.

this friend i have had 6 months not someone two weeks ago :)
friends like this hard too find i just don't make friends for invite for friendship mate.

Mate
let's talk frankly here
if you gave an invite to a cheater or someone you don't know they will ban you and the whole invite tree.
If it's your friend and you know him and still he got banned you will get a ban too.
IF you go ask for a reason or help in their IRC channel you will get none but childish acts and funny comments that if they don't kick you out.
God only knows
Bitnetv+its Staff=S***

BRB

SAM 1 i have not invited anyone. 2 my mate is still on bitmetv. 3 its damn hard too get a invite frm mee i just don't give invites 2 people i don't know..
but bad thing is i just lost 6 months of friendship down the line becoz of these kids at bitmetv..

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 01:34 PM

this friend i have had 6 months not someone two weeks ago :)
friends like this hard too find i just don't make friends for invite for friendship mate.

Good for you so :)

chicus
03-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Great content and speeds, but like sct : community = shit
Best community (that I have) : HDBits and SCL

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 01:39 PM
^^ You can't compare SCT staff with BitMeTV staff :noes:

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 01:42 PM
guys plz stay on the topic no bashing i wanna sort things out if there any bitmetv staff on fst can you plz help me with my account..

brb gonna watch Stargate.Atlantis.S04E20

rvt
03-08-2008, 01:43 PM
You wont be getting your account back because it's your second account.
It's very convenient that your first inviter did not actually invite you, but the guy who hacked his account did. Ironic even.

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 01:47 PM
You wont be getting your account back because it's your second account.
It's very convenient that your first inviter did not actually invite you, but the guy who hacked his account did. Ironic even.

rvt i just pmed you my username can plz mate check on it i know my account is clean..
and i don't make dupe account am not that kind of user..
1st inviter is my mate who invited me i know that for a fact i'll try and get him here..
I had my bitmetv for about 20 weeks i think..

sleepyy
03-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Are GB boxes common and was it the first time you used it there? I don't know your situation anywhere but i assume GB boxes are rare and expensive and maybe you were looked at the wrong way. The way you describe your problem seems that bitmetv staff are acting strangly without any given reason as to why you were banned.

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Are GB boxes common and was it the first time you used it there? I don't know your situation anywhere but i assume GB boxes are rare and expensive and maybe you were looked at the wrong way.

friend its not my 1st time i have been there 20 weeks and they didn't even say nuffin about my boxs i seed with, i use my GBIT all trackers they don't say nuffin too me.
well i seed with 2 seedboxs now 100/100 1Gbit and i upload on few top trackers :D
but something happened and i just don't know why the hell am banned.
inviter is my mate and i have not given any invites out.. thats just odd that andy-uk bitmetv staff knows more about my account..

Vitality
03-08-2008, 03:21 PM
That's why never wanted bitmetv...being offered more than 3-4 times.... I feared that i can loose a frnd with such a gr8 staff thr ....and that what happend with jam0980tr.....
Srry for ur loss mate....

stoi
03-08-2008, 03:22 PM
ive got nothing to do with this tracker but from RVTs post it sounds like.

You got invited 20 weeks ago.

Your inviters account got hacked at the same time.

The person who hacked that account invited you.

The person that owns that account, doesnt know you so does not want you on their invite tree.

so you were banned, not because you done anything wrong, but because the person that invited you, wasnt who they said they were.

maybe im wrong but thats the way i read it.

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 03:33 PM
stoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/stoi-438) am getting that guy here who invited me thats my mate who give me a invite hes good well know of my friend list i have know him for 6 months now this happen after long time every thing was cool stoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/stoi-438). andy-uk knows much more about my account. when i said i got someone on my invite list that i don't know, he said did you give anyone invite i said no i didn't

i said don't give invites out. then he said how about your family i asked them they said nope they don't know what bitmetv is, so then andy uk said maybe someone hacked you account sent a invite too someone and this kind of thing happen to few people on bitmetv he said change the email and pass i did like he said and he said he will let the staff know there is a someone on my invite list i don't know but i still went back into the irc asking them someone is on my invite list.

this bit is wrong

Your inviters account got hacked at the same time.

The person who hacked that account invited you.

the person invited me is my mate hes still there on bitmetv
and noone hacked his account and invited me..

all becoz of this i lost friendship

SAM
03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
well,
it won't help your case that you came here actually it made it worse.
I know it's fucked up
someone hacked an account and invited you 20 weeks ago and you were a good user there and seed your ass out and then they banned you.
they don't care if you were a good user or not.
and they don't care about you any way.
the best you can get is this answer from this staff member which needs an interpreter or code translator to help us understand what does it mean?
it's sad but life goes on.

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 03:54 PM
SAM (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sam-169573) read what i said my mate invited me not someone who hacked bitmetv account and invited me 20 weeks ago

am not sayying about good or bad user seed my ass off

its sad yeh to lose a mate just over small thing..

SAM
03-08-2008, 03:58 PM
is it seed my ass off or seed my ass out.which the right expression?
ok,jam
they told you they won't enable your account and they gave you this encoded message which puzzles you and me alike.
what i'm trying to tell you mate is whatever you do.they don't care.

BlueLabel
03-08-2008, 04:01 PM
that not new thing about bitmetv staff
they allways band members and made up some stupid excuses

it 100% commercial tracker, if you don't "donate" you will be band eventually

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 04:01 PM
ok,jam
they told you they won't enable your account and they gave you this encoded message which puzzles you and me alike.

yeh lolz seed my ass off ok :D
they said nuffin about enable the account only msg they give me is the irc ban then i come here tryying to get some help..

andy-uk ban me on the irc

SAM
03-08-2008, 04:03 PM
ok,jam

yeh lolz seed my ass off ok :D

:lol:
thanks i need to look at my grammar books but i dunno where i put them it has been 10 years now.

@Blue
you 100% right mate:)

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 04:12 PM
guys let me ask you if you see someone on your invite list and you didn't invite him what do you do ?

do you do the same thing as me that i did ?

i was only tryying to let the staff know there is someone on my invite list i don't know and don't know how the hell it got there in the 1st places..

The Wanderer
03-08-2008, 04:22 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

I saw once a guy thanking God that Q replied first to his post and not tequilavip. :lol: :lol: :lol:

markupmaster
03-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Damn...

I'm sorry to hear that bud...

I have known you for a long time and you have always been a pretty cool guy..

I have heard this happen to many people...

I'm not trying to badmouth Bitmetv... As I am not a member there and I have no reason to..

I really hate to hear this...

Again,Sorry to hear this...

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Damn...

I'm sorry to hear that bud...

I have known you for a long time and you have always been a pretty cool guy..

I have heard this happen to many people...

I'm not trying to badmouth Bitmetv... As I am not a member there and I have no reason to..

I really hate to hear this...

Again,Sorry to hear this...

thanks marksupm i know man i know u for a long time, sorry mate i havn't come online on gtalk will speak soon :) it's bad to lose a mate over small thing and i know i have leant something new 2day, do not take any invites frm friend.. best way too get a invite frm tracker staff that way its much more safe... am not risking friendship over just trackers no more 6 months of makeing good friendship just ended becoz of them kidz @ bitemetv :(

but i will move on but it's good to learn something than later

p.s if these kidz need to get there head examined i'll pay for them if mammy gives no cash just Holla At Me ...

Cabalo
03-08-2008, 05:12 PM
well, bitmetv lost a GB seedboxer, it's a bit their problem too.
never wanted to get to that tracker, cuz it's run mostly by some kids that think they've created Mecca and run it like if it is their kingdom.
i try to stay away from such trackers.

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 05:29 PM
well, bitmetv lost a GB seedboxer, it's a bit their problem too.
never wanted to get to that tracker, cuz it's run mostly by some kids that think they've created Mecca and run it like if it is their kingdom.
i try to stay away from such trackers.

Cabalo thats a good thing too do, am gonna do the same stay away frm that tracker all i tryed is being a good member tryed too let the staff know but
don't worry i have found a new Home and am gonna help them... ;)

Qlix
03-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Some members of their Staff do act like children in a way - yes. I've recieved bad treatment quite a few times there unfortunately.

Swayne
03-08-2008, 05:52 PM
some of them have mental issues.

So true... so true...:dry:

They never tell you what happened, just ban you from site, ban you from irc... ban you from everywhere...

TvT rulez.

BReal13
03-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I lost bitmetv too , for absolutely no reason ,just some stupid words, so i understand how you feel , but whee have a life and maybe they will get one in the near future.

Good luck finding a replacement ;)

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 05:56 PM
guys the bad thing is i lost friendship over this small thing.
I know for a fact hes blocked me hes not talking to me :(
hes just up set on me .. i just wanna prove to him i didn't even do nuffin wrong :(

sleepyy
03-08-2008, 06:05 PM
guys let me ask you if you see someone on your invite list and you didn't invite him what do you do ?

do you do the same thing as me that i did ?

i was only tryying to let the staff know there is someone on my invite list i don't know and don't know how the hell it got there in the 1st places..

I think a vast number of us would do the same. As long as you don't find it to much of a loss and found it to only be a minor inconvenience then all is good I would still pursue and bother bitmetv staff to find the reason as to why you were banned. As previously stated here they lost a respected member with big toys.

Qlix
03-08-2008, 06:23 PM
hes just up set on me .. i just wanna prove to him i didn't even do nuffin wrong :(

Screw them dude. BitMeTV isn't really that awesome. I mean, there are plenty of other sites that has the same thing as BitmeTV, at least as long as it goes for Lost, Heroes, and shows like that, which is the most popular shows on that tracker. You can get those files basically anywhere. :)

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 06:31 PM

Screw them dude. BitMeTV isn't really that awesome. I mean, there are plenty of other sites that has the same thing as BitmeTV, at least as long as it goes for Lost, Heroes, and shows like that, which is the most popular shows on that tracker. You can get those files basically anywhere. :)

Naleo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/naleo-200517) for my files i don't need trackers to download when i got high ftp speed with everything and i get my stuff before trackers by the way. lol but loseing a friend over this thats what up set me and hes not even chatting with me. if bitmetv said why then i'll be bit happy but they didn't even help.

SAM
03-08-2008, 07:05 PM
well.
I dunno but i don't like to be a part of tracker that i have to think 100 of times before i click on a topic in the forum or to download a torrent cause maybe the way i click won't be liked by one of the staff and he ban me.
and i don't like those staff members who want people to worship them and to offer them sacrifices .
I mean
maybe jam was wrong when he tried to enter their irc channel empty handed he should bring a goat with him to offer it as a sacrifice. maybe they enable his account.
I mean goats always help esp. in bitmetv ;)

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 07:35 PM
sam thats a funny one man didnt think you would say something like that atleast you tried cheerin me up lol thanks buddy :)

Dr_Green_Thumb
03-08-2008, 08:02 PM
get over it wanker

Actatoi
03-08-2008, 08:13 PM
get over it wanker

Get lost fool :dry:

jam0980tr
03-08-2008, 08:44 PM
get over it wanker

Dr_Green_Thumb i hope you don't talk to people like that in real life, if you have you would got a wack in the faces for them kinds of words just letting you know.

learn some manners mate

havn't you got any other words to say than *get over it wanker*
Dr_Green_Thumb i have got over it but at the sametime lost a friend too.
it's been a sad day but life goes on.who give a shit about that bitmetv

Am on so many other trackers am not upset on the tracker am just upset my friend i lost thats all..

J-dye
03-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Pwned ;)

Nemrod
03-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Mate
let's talk frankly here
God only knows
Bitnetv+its Staff=S***

BRB

Thatīs absolutely not true.

I arrived this site looking for help due to the fact my account was disabled at BitMeTV, here I asked rvt an explanation, he told me i was disabled because Iīve invited a cheater. And it was true, I invited a friend of mine and that was my first invite... and only. I know his connection and it was absolutely impossible he had uploaded 2 Gb in one night.
I went to IRC and they told me the reason for disabling my account, they were very strict and very serious. No kidding, no bitching, no nothing... but remembering me the rules.
After that they reenabled my account, and the promise that not one mistake more... and with no invites for aprox. onlygodknowshowmuchyears.

I can not say anything bad about them. At least with me, they were fair and generous.

SAM
03-08-2008, 09:51 PM
sam thats a funny one man didnt think you would say something like that atleast you tried cheerin me up lol thanks buddy :)

http://www.dogshit.eu/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/goat-sacrifice.gif

Bitmetv
please don't hurt me

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/album.php?albumid=20&pictureid=2901

Qlix
03-08-2008, 10:00 PM
get over it wanker

Get lost fool :dry:

Ditto. :frusty:

SAM
03-08-2008, 10:09 PM
I can not say anything bad about them. At least with me, they were fair and generous.
so you are the one who slaughtered the goat :(

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I can not say anything bad about them. At least with me, they were fair and generous.so you are the one who slaughtered the goat :(

:lol: You are really funny today SAM yes you are :D

monk3y
03-08-2008, 10:57 PM
As i stated 1,000,000 times before and tried to make it Sticky here : BitmeTV Staff are the evil source of the world. They fund terrorism, behind the 9/11 and other cruel and vicious acts so think twice before getting in that site.

btw j/k.

rvt
03-10-2008, 08:50 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/872/jamzo6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is the reason I'm not going to spend any time on this.
The invite used to create this account was stolen, and then someone caught you trading on your new account.

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 09:22 PM

The invite used to create this account was stolen, and then someone caught you trading on your new account.

rvt are you takeing the piss or jokeing that is NOT MY NAME its sad you sayying this when i pm you my real name on the site, it's a shame you not sayying what i pmed you...you are act like a kid

if you need your head examined i'll pay for YOU if mammy gives no cash just Holla At Me

end lolz

pawned
03-10-2008, 09:26 PM
[quote=rvt;2721332]

if you need your head examined i'll pay for YOU if mammy gives no cash just Holla At Me

end lolz

lol you posted that line in another thread too.Try something else next time ;)

DarkLured

Even if what rvt says isn't true, the account hasn't been used in over 7 months! How can you come here and bitch and moan about an account you never use? Those are some big balls, OP.

jam0980tr
pwend stay out of it ok friend

who gives a 2 fuck who is rvt

jam is jam hes only sayying how he feels
rvt like i said mate if your mam or dad gives no cash just Holla At Me to get your
head examined

end....

but rvt its a lie what you said friend, i didn't know you be like that:(

THIS IS MY MOFO NAME ON BITEMETV halim78

ITS SAD RVT JUST just Holla MATE I KNOW WHAT TYPE YOU ARE LOLZ

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 09:46 PM

rvt like i said mate if your mam or dad gives no cash just Holla At Me to get your
head examined

end....

Just get over it Jam, use your great seedbox and let this boulsh**t... :)

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 09:48 PM

head examined

end....

The Gladiator BRO I DON'T WANNA SAY NUFFIN BAD BUT WE ARE 2 STEPS HEAD OF THAT MOFO

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 09:57 PM

The Gladiator BRO I DON'T WANNA SAY NUFFIN BAD BUT WE ARE 2 STEPS HEAD OF THAT MOFO

I don't know if we are two steps ahead or two steps behind but one thing i know, i just want to enjoy my stay here on FST, get some friends i don't want to loose my time with this issues :)

Let BitMeTV staff do whatever they want, we can't do nothing against that.

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 10:02 PM
The Gladiator (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563)

I DON'T NEED YOUR BLA BLA, I KNOW WHAT IS WHAT

END.......

AugustoP
03-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Makes me wonder, what did you expect them to do after you said that you don't control your account? Ban the user registered with your invite and run an investigation to find the "hacker"?
I think admins should just disable accounts if there's a dispute over the ownership.

P.S. Oh, I see now. It's yet another "trade-gone-wrong-and-staff-is-responsible" threads.

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Makes me wonder, what did you expect them to do after you said that you don't control your account? Ban the user registered with your invite and run an investigation to find the "hacker"?
I think admins should just disable accounts if there's a dispute over the ownership.

P.S. Oh, I see now. It's yet another "trade-gone-wrong-and-staff-is-responsible" threads.

HERE WE GO READ MY THREAD AugustoP THEN REPLY AFTER YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEN
!!!

SAM
03-10-2008, 10:48 PM
why do you even bother with Bitmetv?
I mean these things always happen in Bitmetv.
nothing new.better look for a tracker with better staff
I have to be fair here not all Bitmetv staff are bad but the problem is the good ones don't stand up and correct the bad ones.
or at least try to make some justice.
any way.it's their tracker and i don't care about them and you should too.
many better trackers out there with better staff and good content and community.

matrixTalk
03-10-2008, 10:54 PM
bitme staff .. The worst staff
they trying to make a rule ! but how come the way !

ideto
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
You think they do? Simply don't use it.
(Anyway, there is at least one good guy, tried to help me, has my respect).

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
SAM (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sam-169573)

STAY OUT BRO DON'T COVER FOR THE LOSERS WE ARE 2 STEPS ARE HEAND
OF THESE KIDZ

P.S MSG FRM THE CREW

BLA BLA BLA WATCH OUT ********

GUYS AM A GOOD GUY BUT WHEN PEOPLE FUCK WITH ME I CHANGE SIMPLE AS THATLOLZ

pawned
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
SAM (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sam-169573)
WE ARE 2 STEPS ARE HEAND
OF THESE KIDZ

P.S MSG FRM THE CREW

BLA BLA BLA WATCH OUT ********

GUYS AM A GOOD GUY BUT WHEN PEOPLE FUCK WITH ME I CHANGE SIMPLE AS THATLOLZ

/ wonders what that means

predateur
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
jam0980tr, if you can try to talk with SystemsGuy he is nice guy and i am sure he will help you, at least explain you the situation he helped me 2 times.
good luck ;)

rvt
03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
You say that is not your account, yet it has your username and was invited from a "hacked" account.
We then have you saying your account was also "hacked" and an invite issued by someone else.
Too much of a coincidence.

Oh, and if your parents don't have the money to get you a decent english teacher, just holler. Not that I'll help you out of course, because I don't generally give money to retards.

end massive lulz like a 12 year old!!!!11!! Look mummy, I can use bold!

jam0980tr
03-11-2008, 01:12 PM
You say that is not your account, yet it has your username and was invited from a "hacked" account.
We then have you saying your account was also "hacked" and an invite issued by someone else.
Too much of a coincidence.

Oh, and if your parents don't have the money to get you a decent english teacher, just holler. Not that I'll help you out of course, because I don't generally give money to retards.

end massive lulz like a 12 year old!!!!11!! Look mummy, I can use bold!

jam0980tr (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/jam0980tr-170107) user and my real username check the ip's, i bet you they don't match and that jam isn't me
rvt on bitmetv.
yeh yeh what ever rvt i was thinking you was a good guy to help me but you didn't, you diss me that's only why i said this.. i do not trade or give invites out the way rvt tryying to make it sound that i trade i give out invite but you wrong mate..

lets play a game catch me if you can...
lolz
I got no more to say now.

gabdar
03-11-2008, 02:27 PM
i think u get scam then u say someone hack account and invite someone. dont trade if u no want scam ~~

Prio
03-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Go to #BitmeTV.Help . My acc was disabled while I was using seedbox too. I said them and show them proofs and my acc enabled now =)

Nemrod
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM
lets play a game catch me if you can...
lolz

Pal, I donīt think challenging a staff is a good idea. They have resources and influences to make your life miserable if they want, so: donīt wake the dragon.
You have nothing to win and could lose a lot.
If you made something bad, just turn the page and learn the lesson, if you feel you are being harmed with no reason, then wait a better moment and try again with reasons, and when head and heart are cold.
:mellow:

SAM
03-11-2008, 03:10 PM
i like this comment
thx nemrod for this nice post

Nemrod
03-11-2008, 03:38 PM
i like this comment
thx nemrod for this nice post

Yeah... thanks for saying that.:)

But I bought a goat this morning... you know... just in case. :whistling

SAM
03-11-2008, 03:48 PM
But I bought a goat this morning... you know... just in case. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gif
Good for you:naughty:

mrpsp
03-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I too had my account disabled.Granted i havent DL in 9-10 months,but kept it alive once i had a chance for a seedbox,so they disbled me.And you no what?Who cares,btmtv is a myth,once your there ans see how hard its to seed.I seed mist on TB a day late,i already have 3 gb.
And i wont even bother btmtv staff.

Vidde
03-11-2008, 09:01 PM
I don't get what ppl have against BmTV staff :( They're all really great and helpful!

I recieved a warning today cause I upped something without tagging the language with [], haven't upped on a few months *slap*

I PM'd the staffer and apologized, and that it wouldn't happen again. I recieved a "thank you", and an explenation that my warn was only to log that I was "taken care of" in that situation. It was a 1day-warn, so it's not a biggie, but I think they're a very understanding team.. I've talked to them earlier at IRC due to some problems with a friends account, and they helped me through, just.. flawless :)

BmTV contains -lots- of torrents, users and forumposts, divided on 18 staff members.. I bet they have more then enuf work to do, so whenever someone's PM'ing about an account like OP did, and they find something suspicious about it, ofc they take care of the situation right there. If you've been screwed over by members one time, you can start trusting again in a snap. Getting screwed over twice can get a person in doubt. I can't imagine how many times these poor fellas has been screwed over, as I read all over the net on how stupid they are, and how they're enjoying their fifth account, etc..

Try to be polite, don't tell'em to do their job, ask them with a calm tone, and respond in the same way, even though they might seem unfair, it's the best way to do it :)

Ugh, I'm writing on something else now, and haven't slept in a while, hope my post is understandable :/

Cheers
-Vidde

raspberry1331
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
You will get it, when you will be disabled on bitme and bitmetv with reasons like 'you have cheated but we won't tell you how because we don't want to give you ideas' and 'you were giving advice to traders how to hide from bitmetv staff'... really annoying, i was also calm and polite till the bitter end, but nothing could persuade them to be a bit less vague, they were pointing at each other to ask the other what these claims may mean...

pone44
03-11-2008, 10:44 PM
hear staff is cool there. Why post this? anyway both sites seem to be down?

halo-
03-12-2008, 01:24 AM
... banned me frm the irc didn't say nuffin

i have allwayz used my 1GBP server to do my seeding

... i don't know who is that on my invite becoz i do not invite people on my trackers am on.

maybe your account was disabled for using words like nuffin, allwayz and becoz

:mellow:

Nemrod
03-12-2008, 02:09 AM
I don't get what ppl have against BmTV staff :( They're all really great and helpful!

I recieved a warning today cause I upped something without tagging the language with [], haven't upped on a few months *slap*

I PM'd the staffer and apologized, and that it wouldn't happen again. I recieved a "thank you", and an explenation that my warn was only to log that I was "taken care of" in that situation. It was a 1day-warn, so it's not a biggie, but I think they're a very understanding team.. I've talked to them earlier at IRC due to some problems with a friends account, and they helped me through, just.. flawless :)

BmTV contains -lots- of torrents, users and forumposts, divided on 18 staff members.. I bet they have more then enuf work to do, so whenever someone's PM'ing about an account like OP did, and they find something suspicious about it, ofc they take care of the situation right there. If you've been screwed over by members one time, you can start trusting again in a snap. Getting screwed over twice can get a person in doubt. I can't imagine how many times these poor fellas has been screwed over, as I read all over the net on how stupid they are, and how they're enjoying their fifth account, etc..

Try to be polite, don't tell'em to do their job, ask them with a calm tone, and respond in the same way, even though they might seem unfair, it's the best way to do it :)

Ugh, I'm writing on something else now, and haven't slept in a while, hope my post is understandable :/

Cheers
-Vidde

I agree with you.

Here everybody says bad things about BitMeTV and SCT staff. I had to deal with both of them, and in both cases I was treated correctly, and my problem solved.
When I was in the IRC at both sites I saw most of people who ask for help or explanations have a bad attitude, most of them donīt ask, just demand or insult, and others go joking or mocking, and in that case I would be not nice at all either.
When I was for first time to SCT I acted like an asshole... kicked out, 3 days later I went in a better mood and in few minutes my problem was fixed.
Iīm not saying this mates acted in a not gentle way, but sometimes, when one person thinks he is right or is angry can fuck off everything if the head is not cold.

jam0980tr
03-12-2008, 04:43 AM
now i wanna add bit more info
that jam is not me on bitmetv and its good you banned it, there is only 3 places i used that nick was fst site and the Tracker i had before and SD, me am not a type to trade or give out invites and its hard to get my trust. but it takes time.
I just feel that noone helped me on bitmetv
that jam on bitmetv got nuffin to do with me.

p.s am not that stupid to use a forum nick on trackers
there was only 3 places i used that nick but its bit odd someone useing my nick.

the account with halim78 on bitmetv and same ip on other trackers they have tb's on the ip just do some checking and you will find out, just giveing you a hint.
halim78 username i picked as new but its public now, i have pick a new name.

raspberry1331
03-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Nemrod, you got the most annoying avatar ever:)

SAM
03-12-2008, 09:46 AM
let's drop this subject and move on
we wasted too much time on this already