PDA

View Full Version : Need Scl !!

gonna
03-08-2008, 06:50 PM
I have the Following :
have a TR acc and I have level 3 accounts including:
PP , Pis**y , Revtt , Tti , Indie torrents ... Also I have a 14 Gb Buffer T*c account . You can have Multiple accounts if you are interested in any . thanks

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Good Luck with your Request man , I wish I had it , I'd have helped you right away , I know that you are a good user .

gonna
03-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey Man , I really appreciate your help ... I really need Scl , I know that my offer is a bit week but I wouldn't have given all these accounts for something I won't use !! Well hope that there's someone who can help me , thanks

jasperr
03-08-2008, 08:14 PM
with making offer of trade for this tracker.... you marked yourself as uninvitable.....

but good luck anyways......... :unsure:

gonna
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
I know I choose the hard way but I really need it !! All the trackers I'm giving in this trade are either mine or I've been invited to them by my brother , as every one can notice most of them opened for sign ups soon !! So I ain't hurting anybody !!

jasperr
03-08-2008, 08:24 PM
how are people supposed to trust that you wont trade it? its not the kind of thing they want.. all they want is good active people(and i'm not saying your not) who wish to be a part of the active community.. its people with disreguards for rules and common sense that ruin it for all.. you can thanks those kind of people for making it difficult to get in....

but hey good luck just the same..

gonna
03-08-2008, 08:28 PM
I won't trade it !! My proof is I'm giving all my accounts which belonged to me , didn't get an invite from anyone , Here is the thing I have Sct , Iplay and many others which I can't involve in this trading !! Although I don't need them but I can't trade them !! because some nice person gave them to me , so I can't trade them !! also I have Czone and I didn't involve it in this trade , simply because I can't trade them !! I don't hurt who once have helped me !! got it !!

jasperr
03-08-2008, 08:40 PM
really not trying to insult you...... but ok...... no need to get upset..

just saying trading won't get ya in... and i thought we sorta were having just a conversation.. but, i guess that was my missunderstanding.

as i said before.. just the same good luck

djork
03-08-2008, 08:40 PM
you'd be better off trying to make friends with someone you know in S*L... this just made it much more hard for you to join .. good luck

gonna
03-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Hey I'm not Upset at all , lol , just trying to make the picture clear , well what am doing here is trying to have what I really have been seeking for months , when Revtt opened , I got one , when Pisex** opened , I got one 2 , What's going in here is not a trade !! it's all what I can give for what I seek , Trading is harmful because you can hurt those who have helped you by trading their accounts , but right here all What I'm giving is my accounts or my brothers accounts , which we didn't get from anyone !! it's just that simple , I don't hurt anybody by this trade , cause I simply don't trade anybody accounts ...

Nemrod
03-08-2008, 08:47 PM
I know I choose the hard way but...

:noes: You chose the easy one.
The hard way is longer and demands hard work and patience. :mellow:

gonna
03-08-2008, 08:50 PM
I know I choose the hard way but...

:noes: You chose the easy one.
The hard way is longer and demands hard work and patience. :mellow:

It's the easy way when you have something big !! but it's the hardest when you give away all what you have and it ain't enough !! got it ??