PDA

View Full Version : Requesting BitmeTv

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm a member on FST for a while now , I've never traded , I've High leveled accounts , Like Sct and iPlay , Tr bla bla bla (I can prove it) , But I don't trade so can anybody help me with that BitmeTv invite ?? I can provide proofs and ratios if required !! thanks anyways .

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 09:48 PM
You will not get it, be active first.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 09:52 PM
You will not get it, be active first.

Being active is not entering every thread and saying good luck !! Besides I've been on Fst for 1 month now ( Since the start of february I had full acces ) ... sorry for not logging so much in the past week !! I had some problems !! but you and everybody can check my history !! I don't trade . It's kind of frustrating though !! People on Fst say don't trade !! it's a bad thing to do , so you ask for it !! and no body helps !! that's what I don't actually get !! I've never traded and I simply won't . why ?? not to get some giveaways !! no but to prove that here on fst , there are some people who are willing to help without waiting for anything back !!

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 10:01 PM
^^ I'm just telling you what will happend.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 10:03 PM

Well I actually know what will happen !! NO REPLIES !! AS USUAL . LOL . You know what ?? we people keep making our selves believe that may be you 1% chance may get you what we seek !!

adissan
03-08-2008, 10:04 PM

Well I actually know what will happen !! NO REPLIES !! AS USUAL . LOL . You know what ?? we people keep making our selves believe that may be you 1% chance may get you what we seek !!

it s true +1

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 10:05 PM
You should give proofs that you deserve it, if you do it the invite will come to you.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 10:07 PM
I can get what ever proofs you seek !! I have many proofs . but is there any one to see these proofs ?? looooooooooooooooooool , if there is any , I'll post my proofs in a minute.

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 10:14 PM
When i said proofs, what i mean is giveaways, help people not only request invites.

You have 7 requests and 1 giveaway.

This isn't the way.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Check my threads !! The first time I asked for something was when I didn't have any thing . But guess what , No body helped except few whom I appreciate , that's why I decided that I'll leave for a while and come back ... I've got some proofs , to prove that I'm a member of High leveled trackers (S*T , Ipl*y )

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4007/93624462xu4.th.jpg (http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=93624462xu4.jpg)

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9216/21036811fa0.th.jpg (http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21036811fa0.jpg)

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 10:49 PM
"When i said proofs, what i mean is giveaways, help people not only request invites.

This isn't the way."

Read it again, i think you didn't got the idea.

It would be very easy if we only need those type of proofs to get trackers.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 10:54 PM
"When i said proofs, what i mean is giveaways, help people not only request invites.

This isn't the way."

Read it again, i think you didn't got the idea.

It would be very easy if we only need those type of proofs to get trackers.

Well I don't like the giveaways running here on Fst !! Simply because when the giveaways are done here , people have to wait for hours , it's like a contest more than helping others !! You have to please the offerers !! Once I saw someone who's rules were to say a joke so as to apply for the giveaway , now I have to entertain some one so as to get help !!

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Oh come on... So you want FST just to request? If yes, you choice the wrong forum mate.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh come on... So you want FST just to request? If yes, you choice the wrong forum mate.

Who said so ?? I didn't !! , I clearly said that when I first started I had nothing I asked for help but no one did except few whom I appreciate , I went away for a while , and here I'm back !! I couldn't give away back then cause simply I had nothing , Now I will give away but in a new way , without humilating people !!

The Gladiator
03-08-2008, 11:10 PM

Who said so ?? I didn't !! , I clearly said that when I first started I had nothing I asked for help but no one did except few whom I appreciate , I went away for a while , and here I'm back !! I couldn't give away back then cause simply I had nothing , Now I will give away but in a new way , without humilating people !!

Let's see... A member here only get invites for free if he is active, a good member and a non-trader. Well you are not active, you don't have any proofs of being good (besides the ratio proofs) and as you are not active we can't be sure if you are a trader or not.

So how can someone give you a BitMeTV invite for free?

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 11:17 PM
I had Sct invite for free , iPlay invite for free and Czone for free , black cats for free !! I kept a good ratio in every single tracker of them , people trusted me and I didn't let them down . that's why I should be trusted

psychophil
03-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Did you get all them invites here,:fst:
if you did, you are 1 extremely lucky person.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 11:35 PM
looooooooooooooooool of course not !!

SenorBubbz
03-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Your ratios aren't too high but good luck anyway. I would suggest you being more active though, then people can get to know you. And try to stop using 2 exclamation points after every sentence, it's annoying to read.

DeathAngel
03-08-2008, 11:47 PM
looool , sure !!!!!

dythim
03-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Good luck. After reading your responses, I personally don't think you deserve an invite. You've only been a member here for 1-2 months and left and became inactive for whatever reasons. Now you come back and request something without first contributing? I think that's pretty selfish.

Also, why do you need BitMeTV? You have ScT and iPlay, which are great trackers but you provide no reason.

Then there's your response to giveaways. You don't like to wait and you have to please people? I believe you're mistaken. It's more like the person who's giving the invites away has the right to choose whom to give the invite to and selecting the best person may take some time. Poor response on your part.

Just my two cents.

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Good luck. After reading your responses, I personally don't think you deserve an invite. You've only been a member here for 1-2 months and left and became inactive for whatever reasons. Now you come back and request something without first contributing? I think that's pretty selfish.

Also, why do you need BitMeTV? You have ScT and iPlay, which are great trackers but you provide no reason.

Then there's your response to giveaways. You don't like to wait and you have to please people? I believe you're mistaken. It's more like the person who's giving the invites away has the right to choose whom to give the invite to and selecting the best person may take some time. Poor response on your part.

Just my two cents.

Is choosing the right person require saying a joke ... if that of the requirements , I should be a comedian !! check the give away threads you will see weird things !!
P.S : bitmetv is the best tracker with tv content !! I think it's quiet clear why people ask for it ... lol

Also 4 minutes ago I had a whatcd invite !! from a give away !! the person who gave it away asked for a proof , I sent him the proof , he checked it well and replied in minutes , stating that he will send the invite !! that's a true giveaway !! he checked me , made sure I'm a good user and sent it to me , if I'm not a good user who would have replied and said sorry !! simple , You treat people well !! check their proofs , if they are what you ask for , say ok , if not , say sorry , don't keep people waiting forever !!

(I)
03-09-2008, 01:12 AM
U won what.cd inv. today? Not bad Kareem for today I guess ;-)

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Yeah not bad at all !! I appreciate those who make other's lives easier !! I hate those who keep torturing others because simply they have what others need !!

saqib
03-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Yeah not bad at all !! I appreciate those who make other's lives easier !! I hate those who keep torturing others because simply they have what others need !!

u got point kareem , but i request u just b respectful to your fellow users and dont make fun of them...

Floopy
03-09-2008, 01:31 AM
come on. you posting after every single post here just to make your post count bigger. lame. and for bitmetv, stfu, seed and be on irc. it's the best way for others to get to know you and that way you'll get invite. now beat it!

User651
03-09-2008, 01:33 AM
I can understand your frustration Kareem. When you encounter people trying to get kicks over some invites, I think you should just ignore them. And have patience.

saqib
03-09-2008, 01:47 AM
come on. you posting after every single post here just to make your post count bigger. lame. and for bitmetv, stfu, seed and be on irc. it's the best way for others to get to know you and that way you'll get invite. now beat it!

thats what i was telling him , Be Nice and respectful to your fellow members ,

btw there is no award here at FST on maximum post counts , when u ll stay here for long time in a day u ll have to participate , and i dont care if anyone thinks my posts as spam except BT Mods , No offense to u or to anyone

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 07:27 AM
First I didn't hurt anybody in particular , but the ones I saw giving away 2 weeks ago deserve all what I said !! For god's sake , he was asking in his requirements that every one should post a joke and the one with the joke he liked will take the tracker !! what the hell is that !! When you say that you will give away , then you are here to help others !! Not to make a fun of every one !! Besides those who said that I don't help others , when I first entered Fst , I had nothing much !! except for a torrent damage and Revtt acc , I also had some level 2 acc !! so I posted giving away my revtt and some level 2 accounts . But after that I entered some giveaways , I asked for stuff and got shocked by the fact that when you ask for something you have to be a comedian or even a belly dancer lol ... so I went away , and here I'm back . I'll giveaway in the right way , I'll make new friends (real friends) .

gonna
03-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Well I think that you are totally right !! some pass the limits while giving away some invites ... Good luck with your BitmeTv invite , hope you get it .

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Well I think that you are totally right !! some pass the limits while giving away some invites ... Good luck with your BitmeTv invite , hope you get it .

O thanks man , I guess right now I'm gonna need it . lol

gonna
03-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Yeah you will , lol , hope you get it , You are a good user , you totally got my vote

Emma1979
03-09-2008, 08:53 AM
U get my vote too, if i had an account there i would gladly give u an invite. im searching for an invite for this tracker too (im currently in a couple of giveaways (probably wont win em though), and as the same as you, im finding it very frustrating as i have never been banned from any trackers, never physically traded an account and i am a power user on every site i am a member too, and still no-one seems to want to help out.

I must admit i have got a few decent trackers from my time being on here to some top trackers (sct, what, waffles) so there are some genuine members here who like to help out the less fortunate without mocking them and making them kiss their a**e first

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 08:58 AM
AT LAST , SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !! well I truly hope you can get an invite in what ever tracker you seek !! I my self never traded , here on Fst or on other forums , I'm a moderator in another forum , which I truly love , but here on Fst , every time I see someone asking for something , I feel like there is gonna be someone who will save him , that's why I decided to come back to Fst and try my last call here . didn't know that my savior ain't here looool . Good luck to everyone , I'll keep this thread open to give my self the last chance of having what I seek here on Fst , If any one is interested in helping me , I'll gladly take care of my acc and I did post some proofs that I don't screw things up !! I guess Sct is a huge evidence that I don't screw up . I've never traded in my whole life and I never will . thanks

dythim
03-09-2008, 09:21 AM

Just my two cents.

Is choosing the right person require saying a joke ... if that of the requirements , I should be a comedian !! check the give away threads you will see weird things !!
P.S : bitmetv is the best tracker with tv content !! I think it's quiet clear why people ask for it ... lol

Also 4 minutes ago I had a whatcd invite !! from a give away !! the person who gave it away asked for a proof , I sent him the proof , he checked it well and replied in minutes , stating that he will send the invite !! that's a true giveaway !! he checked me , made sure I'm a good user and sent it to me , if I'm not a good user who would have replied and said sorry !! simple , You treat people well !! check their proofs , if they are what you ask for , say ok , if not , say sorry , don't keep people waiting forever !!

Of course BitMeTV is the best TV tracker. Most people know that. However, just because you know that gives you the right to have it? That is why you need to explain yourself but you seem to be very ignorant.

You see weird things in giveaways...? What exactly are you talking about? Thank you for being more vague.

Everything will come with time and patience and not everyone is always on FST responding within 4 mins. You seem to be a very demanding person. Anyways, I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this thread. Best of luck.

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 09:27 AM
loooooooooooooool , weird things like asking for jokes !! ain't that weird enough !! Besides I'm an Sct , Iplay , Czone , waffles , what cd , Tl user , I think that I deserve it !! Also I didn't say that I got what in 4 minutes , I said 4 minutes ago !! I had what cd , I posted for it for about 12 minutes and I got , besides if you don't intend to help , why do you post here ?? I don't understand .

gonna
03-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Woooooooooow , calm down guys , If any one intend to help this user (Which I truly support ) please post here , other wise no need for getting things rough . Good Luck kareem Gonna , I truly would have helped you if I had that Bitmetv invite .

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Yeah if any one would like to help plz post otherwise thanks for your time

gonna
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I guess you will have to wait a while till you can get that invite , Well hope that what I'll say will help you . This guy right here , is a bit harsh , lol , but trust me guys I've given him some stuff and he never let me down !! what ever what he says , he really helps others , I've seen him in another forum , growing from a junior member and becoming a moderator in a no time , so if anybody can help him that would be great , wish I could help . Good Luck man .

DeathAngel
03-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Hey , thanks man . I really appreciate your help in here , but it seems to me that there's no way I can get this tracker , anyways I'm keeping this thread running , not because I feel that I'm gonna get it , no but because I don't want to feel guilty that I didn't keep it running !! Anyways , thanx man .

P.s Yesterday , I was asked why do you want it . well I adore Tv series !! Grey's anatomy is the best , prison Break oh I love it , and my favorite ONE TREE HILL . THE BEST EVER . I like Tv shows that's why I want it .

hafzon
03-10-2008, 03:03 AM
ok man i can give u bitmetv invite 4 sct acc.
pm me if interested

Emma1979
03-10-2008, 03:08 AM
pm me if interested

Dont do it!!! Trading is frowned upon in fst :pinch:

I managed to get into bitmetv with a request thread just like yours. see http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmetv-invite-request-283831/?highlight=bitmetv.

After 3 posts i was rewarded with an invite, so if they think you deserve an invite to this tracker, u will get it.

Nemrod
03-10-2008, 03:19 AM
P.s Yesterday , I was asked why do you want it . well I adore Tv series !! Grey's anatomy is the best , prison Break oh I love it , and my favorite ONE TREE HILL . THE BEST EVER . I like Tv shows that's why I want it .

You can get those series in almost every 0-day tracker, and packs of them as well.
I hope you have better reasons.

LoCo84
03-10-2008, 07:00 AM
pm me if interested

I managed to get into bitmetv with a request thread just like yours. see http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmetv-invite-request-283831/?highlight=bitmetv.

After 3 posts i was rewarded with an invite, so if they think you deserve an invite to this tracker, u will get it.

Ofcourse u got one ur a girl :D

User651
03-10-2008, 09:46 AM

I BET the monkey avatar did it for you! :D Congrats Emma!

Emma1979
03-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Ofcourse u got one ur a girl :D

Doesnt matter what sex u r? I could still cheat,trade and sell invites, end up getting my inviter and his/her friends banned, so it makes no difference whether im a girl or a boy!
The reason i recieved the invite so promptly is because i have built up a good reputation here and i am trusted member.

DeathAngel
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
pm me if interested

I won't ever do it , I won't ever trade and hurt others who have once helped me !! I know that the my chances are none , but I won't trade , I prefer not having it than hurting the ones who have once been my only help . Congrats on your invite , hope you enjoy it .:)

raspberry1331
03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Doesnt matter what sex u r? I could still cheat,trade and sell invites, end up getting my inviter and his/her friends banned, so it makes no difference whether im a girl or a boy!
The reason i recieved the invite so promptly is because i have built up a good reputation here and i am trusted member.

oh emma, you are really naive... you see, most guys here (including me) doesn't have a life, so we try to make 'girlfriends' on the internet. i also gave free bitmetv to two girls earlier, never would have done it for a boy without a really good reason. too bad i'm disabled now, would have invited you as well:P

Emma1979
03-12-2008, 02:26 AM
i also gave free bitmetv to two girls earlier, never would have done it for a boy without a really good reason. too bad i'm disabled now, would have invited you as well:P

Probably y u lost ur account !! :lol: