PDA

View Full Version : The Guyver 2: Dark Hero (1993)

Guyver
08-04-2003, 04:07 AM
k im still looking for this movie ;) have been for a while, and im not allowed to buy shit of the internet so i cant do that, so i have to download it....i seen it once on kazaa, it was like a gig oe sumthin, but i canna=ot find it anymore, so if anyone could look and is able to find it can u plz post a hash for me? thnks!! :D

plz, Guyver2003 B)

Evil Gemini
08-04-2003, 04:23 AM
Just rent it out from a video library. It would be cool to find a dvd rip of one but i doubt it is on DVD so if you do find one on kazaa it would be a crappy quality video tape rip.

Guyver
08-04-2003, 04:27 AM
yes i saw the video tape rip but i cannot find it anymore, i just want this movie!! if u find the tape rip plz make a hash :D

Busyman
08-04-2003, 04:59 AM
Hey or get the live action crap movie with Mark Hamill

chalkmongoose
08-04-2003, 05:21 AM
I'd say rent it. You're going through so much agravation to find this film. You could just pay 5.99 and rent it, you'd have it for a week which is more than enough time to back it up to your machine.

Busyman
08-04-2003, 05:31 AM
Some filesharers are cheap bastards. There was one guy on the forum that wanted to give a Small Soldiers to a relative but only wanted dl it. He didn't think of just buying it on DVD for $10.
CHEAPO BASTIDOS
CHEPAE BASTARAMA

These folks would be the death of movie and music industry.

These people back up the RIAA's and MPAA's claims.

chalkmongoose
08-04-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@4 August 2003 - 05:31
Some filesharers are cheap bastards. There was one guy on the forum that wanted to give a Small Soldiers to a relative but only wanted dl it. He didn't think of just buying it on DVD for $10.
CHEAPO BASTIDOS
CHEPAE BASTARAMA

These folks would be the death of movie and music industry.

These people back up the RIAA's and MPAA's claims.
That is wrong... Just plain wrong. If you have the money for an internet connection, a computer, a DVD burning capable drive, and DVD burning/rendering software, I think you'll be able to afford a DVD.

Busyman
08-04-2003, 05:51 AM
Hey but there are alot of filesharers like that though.