PDA

View Full Version : If anyone could find this, I will give up my soul to them

WarrenBuffet
03-13-2008, 10:06 PM
I have never NEEDED anything more. Im not sure if this is even downloadable, but its worth a try. Only the most 1337 will try to find this. This isn't some simple product... so here we go.

TARGET:

http://turnitin.com/static/plagiarism.html

DESCRIPTION: This site offers anti-plagiarism software (maybe a service) which more and more universities, schools etc. use. You can upload a paper and it is checked for plagerism and a report is delivered on how much of the text matches.

MISSION: Now, the tough part is, I'm not sure whether this is a service, software, or even if it is attainable. If anyone can find this, there is a substantial REWARD.

kaffeine
03-13-2008, 10:11 PM
http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08114/student115.png

So, I'm guessing you belong to that 1%

SAM
03-13-2008, 10:21 PM
who wants your soul?
you can ask the devil to help you with this.

Pzero
03-13-2008, 10:33 PM
That's pretty weak tbh...

Bionic
03-13-2008, 10:40 PM
I bet you may find it at your local http://GetaLife.torrent

SenorBubbz
03-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Stop fucking making fun of him.
You don't know why he needs that shit. Maybe he wants to check his own essays to make sure that his teachers don't think he plagiarized.

Don't judge him because none of you are any better than him, and you never will be.

gabdar
03-13-2008, 10:44 PM
i no kno wher to find it

WarrenBuffet
03-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Nevermind, I guess no one is gonna bother to search for it. TBH, I wanted to see how it worked. I never plagiarize my papers. I wanted to test out this system to see if it is faulty because I have quite an extensive reference in a paper.

SAM
03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
You don't know why he needs that shit. Maybe he wants to check his own essays to make sure that his teachers don't think he plagiarized.

Don't judge him because none of you are any better than him, and you never will be.

you know who is he?
from what i heard he is an invite seller and i asked him many times about that but he never gave me an answer.
so making fun of him if you consider our replies funny is nothing comparing to selling invites.
I wish we are wrong and i wish he is a good guy but he doesn't give us any answers.:(

Alfonso
03-13-2008, 11:02 PM
oh yeah i have to use that shit sometimes. i thought of a genious scheme of taking a screenshot of my paper and just sending that in but it recognizes it as a picture.

gabdar
03-13-2008, 11:04 PM

you know who is he?
from what i heard he is an invite seller and i asked him many times about that but he never gave me an answer.
so making fun of him if you consider our replies funny is nothing comparing to selling invites.
I wish we are wrong and i wish he is a good guy but he doesn't give us any answers.:(

i sell u invite u want

WarrenBuffet
03-13-2008, 11:04 PM
No I don't sell invites, altough I keep getting damn pm's like these,

ohh sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that I trade acc's. I just was listing what I have. Plus, take out the money offer. It is bad, and if you posted this on fst you would get doodified. Trust me, just don't put money and torrents in the same sentence.

1 revtt invite
1 scc invite
1 dvd club invite
1 waffles invite (when they open)
1what.cd invite

I got alot of other trackers like FTN, SCT, TT but no invite with them

FTN account for this steam account + 50 $ on paypal

Alfonso
03-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Wow, alot of people suck at english here.

WarrenBuffet
03-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Wow, a lot of people suck at English here.

I just couldn't resist.

SAM
03-13-2008, 11:14 PM
i sell u invite u want
You know what?
If this the last resort and my life depends on it.I won't do it even if you give me money not taking money from me.
Selling invites is the worst thing any member in bt community can do.

gabdar
03-13-2008, 11:20 PM
i sell u invite u wantYou know what?
If this the last resort and my life depends on it.I won't do it even if you give me money not taking money from me.
Selling invites is the worst thing any member in bt community can do.

but u by from me already

lackoflife
03-13-2008, 11:27 PM
If you are plagiarizing, that's pathetic. Stop.

If you know your teachers check these things for plagiarism and you're worried, then that's a different matter.

I mean how advanced can their software be? It's some sort of powerful search engine that enters some of your essay and it sees if anything similar comes up. You can do the same yourself with Google.

Good luck though.

SAM
03-13-2008, 11:35 PM
but u by from me already
You wish :lol:
Only if you sell weed :naughty:

Night0wl
03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
For once zaa actually has a valid point. When writing extensive articles you need to be very careful not to do this by accident. It does in no way need to be intentional.

Let's say you read 50 pages online of research material. You then write a 10 page paper on the exact subject. What are the odds of someone checking your work thoroughly not finding something that looks copied from the research.

It doesn't even have to be the exact research you used for the paper. It can be in one of the thousands of articles you didn't read.

One of my teachers actually told me to check my own work and, in case something popped up, list it as a direct source/quotation

1000possibleclaws
03-13-2008, 11:52 PM

did zaa give you a free invite to suck up to him like that, or are you just hoping for one?

kaoblanco
03-14-2008, 03:49 AM
SAM, if a seller was the worst thing that guy is then that's a high point.

You and I and anyone here who's even remotely kept an eye out on this forum knows that. It's the ones who'll lie, cheat and steal to enable guys like him and his "crew" who consistently come to his defense.

For about a week..

Just let the kids screw up the system like they did last generation. zaa's got much more going on that we should, in truth as humans, feel more sorry for him than anything, man.

Kyl3KK
03-14-2008, 04:18 AM
It's completely web based. You'd need an account for the site itself. Which costs money. So good luck.

halo-
03-14-2008, 08:42 AM
i thought of a genious scheme of taking a screenshot of my paper and just sending that in but it recognizes it as a picture.

rofl, nice try

Vercors
03-14-2008, 06:23 PM
there is a substantial REWARD.

Your soul?

colbert
03-14-2008, 06:28 PM
As a Graduate student I read a lot of papers and it's pretty obvious when students lift material from sources. Lift half a sentence here and there and you probably won't be detected, but if you lift entire paragraphs, there's a good chance you will be caught there!