PDA

View Full Version : TT 200GB+ acc for SeedBox axx

TrackerDaddy
04-02-2008, 03:47 PM
I will give my oldest TT acc with 200GB+ buffer for SeedBox full axx for a week+. the reason is for uploading files to RapidShare, thats why il need a full axx and not WebUI.
preferable Vectoral, Hosting-IE, DediMove or any other good host.

Also im looking for RS.com acc for 6 months (same offer)
if you think its not enough (i think it is..) i have another lvl 9 acc for trade but as you probably know there are good chances that the acc will get disabled for IP changes (and there are also chances that it will last for long time, talking from experience :)) , that will be at your own risk if youre interested.

Please do not PM me with stupid offers!
if you do have a good offer feel free to PM me (=

edit: Also for trade ScT acc with 150GB buffer + mail

oprea82
04-02-2008, 04:20 PM
"my oldest TT acc" WOW :) That means there's/are other/others TT acc(s) U own :)
U must love trance badly man ! Although an acc is more than one need :)

U got my point. Nothing personal:)
Good luck :)

C-mos
04-02-2008, 04:26 PM
If u have so much accounts

why don;t u give me one for free
I can see that u don't need it
but I do :D

Dubstepper
04-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Check PMs

C-mos
04-02-2008, 04:48 PM
my pm's ?;;)

just jokin :D:D:D

TrackerDaddy
04-02-2008, 05:10 PM
"so much accounts" lol maybe i have 2? maybe more..lol
yes, i do have more then one (=
im a part of the torrent scene for a long time..

oprea82
04-02-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm torrenting for over three years now and never made double accounts for two reasons: first it's against the rules and second you have to give the opportunity for other people to join in.

Only people who ignore mostly the first rule are people aware of the fact that someday they're gonna do something that will be banned for.

It's also true and not fair that sometimes, not often but it happens, servers crush and backups as well so everybody need to sign-up again and the site is invite only from the beginning so you're like "left in the middle of the road" , and ask yourself "Why haven't I made 2 accounts ?" ... :)

Anyway if you're an invite short anytime, ) I'll be honored to be part of TT community. (for free)

sexybowl
04-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm torrenting for over three years now and never made double accounts for two reasons: first it's against the rules and second you have to give the opportunity for other people to join in.

you sound like a geek.

oprea82
04-02-2008, 05:46 PM

you sound like a geek.

Yea but one that knows and can put you up together again if you kinda break apart ...
That's the last thing I'm posting in this thread... and btw to increase your nb of posts try help people ...

greken24
04-02-2008, 06:23 PM
you sound like a geek.

Yea but one that knows and can put you up together again if you kinda break apart ...
That's the last thing I'm posting in this thread... and btw to increase your nb of posts try help people ...

lol:P
gl bro!

TrackerDaddy
04-03-2008, 02:36 PM

Only people who ignore mostly the first rule are people aware of the fact that someday they're gonna do something that will be banned for.

It's also true and not fair that sometimes, not often but it happens, servers crush and backups as well so everybody need to sign-up again and the site is invite only from the beginning so you're like "left in the middle of the road" , and ask yourself "Why haven't I made 2 accounts ?" ... :)

Anyway if you're an invite short anytime, ) I'll be honored to be part of TT community. (for free)

As you probably noticed, this is the trading section, we are not really interested in your opinion about double acc.. if there are mods in here i think u should be warned for your post in this thread (but maybe its just me..)

Anyway you have no idea about who am i and how much i had contributed to the file shring communities im a part of!

Please dont spam this thread if you have no interest in trading.

BTW, i got some good offers and would like to see some more before i trade, please feel free to PM me if youre interested (=