PDA

View Full Version : Music-Vids invites are being offered on w.cd invites forum!!

kukushka
05-25-2008, 08:03 AM
:yahoo::thumbsup::tease:

C-mos
05-25-2008, 09:04 AM
so what ?:)

RedRansom
05-25-2008, 09:13 AM
so what ?:)
+1 :)

Aka_katz
05-25-2008, 09:16 AM
saw a review of that tracker nuffin special about it [:

Bulma
05-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I can't see where. can you tell here in what thread? Thanks

kukushka
05-25-2008, 09:37 AM
for those who don't need it - thank you for spending your time for spamming this thread :)
for those who didn't understood wtf is this and where is it located and how to get there - apparently, you're not in position to be there, sorry

Raban
05-25-2008, 09:38 AM
ughhh yair is over there now begging for an invite ... he probably gonna sell it on the blackmarket !

The Flying Cow
05-25-2008, 09:46 AM
You need to be a PU @ W.CD to have access to their Invites forum.

Enough with the "mystery" of this clown shite. Unless someone is really mad about music videos what's the point of getting into a place that gives nothing else? I mean it's not like you can do anything with them..(except if you have one of the newer iPods where you CAN watch them :()

/endofrant

YONITED
05-25-2008, 09:50 AM
for those who don't need it - thank you for spending your time for spamming this thread :)
for those who didn't understood wtf is this and where is it located and how to get there - apparently, you're not in position to be there, sorry

hay we have smart *** in FST :shifty:

Itachi
05-25-2008, 09:52 AM
just watch Channel MTV .

RedRansom
05-25-2008, 09:56 AM
just watch Channel MTV .
:lol: and discovery , cbn , fox we dont need torrent network

lovejj
05-25-2008, 09:56 AM
As you all should know VideoAddict and VideoManiac classes receive invites at the Staffs' discretion.
Well, today is one of those days!
The above-mentioned classes will receive 1 invite each. Please use it wisely.

want to know,in w.cd f who give away inv,staff or user there
only curious

kukushka
05-25-2008, 10:01 AM
As you all should know VideoAddict and VideoManiac classes receive invites at the Staffs' discretion.

only curious
from what i understood, addicts and maniacs are a staff appointed classes, so there aren't too many of them. at w.cd - it's staff, so there's a little bit more than one invite :)

Aliyans
05-25-2008, 10:28 AM
You need to be a PU @ W.CD to have access to their Invites forum.

Enough with the "mystery" of this clown "shite". Unless someone is really mad about music videos what's the point of getting into a place that gives nothing else? I mean it's not like you can do anything with them..(except if you have one of the newer iPods where you CAN watch them :()

/endofrant
where r u in ireland shaman??:happy:
there are people who like music videos..when there are sites specific to tvshows music dvds why there cant be one for music videos..its not ur like matters in the world:shutup:

The Flying Cow
05-25-2008, 10:35 AM
lol Aliyans I wasn't calling Music-Vids shite, far from it. It's a good site. I was bitching coz my iPod can't store them :P

Also, this thread is pointless. And the "secrecy" these guys were making about where @ W.CD you could "find" these inv's.

Just smells like self-boisterous patheticness, ya know?

lsw0794
05-25-2008, 10:39 AM
oh,only for PU

Johnny Cage
05-25-2008, 10:54 AM
this sounds great!

i've been looking for that tracker and i'm PU on What. i hope i will get my invite now.:w00t:

no_more_tears
05-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah I saw alot of guys begging for invite and when I invite them they don't use their account. Funny isn't it?

jayz707
05-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah I saw alot of guys begging for invite and when I invite them they don't use their account. Funny isn't it?
collectors

no_more_tears
05-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh they're disabled after first week of inactivity. I don't care for them but seeing so many people begging and after that not using their accounts is just...

kukushka
05-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh they're disabled after first week of inactivity. I don't care for them but seeing so many people begging and after that not using their accounts is just...
yeah, and between those beggers for sure there were possible active users, uploaders etc.. of course they are partly guilty for not being choosed but i think that some part of responsibility of not bringing good users is on inviter's side (as you said, you didn't care). and last but not least, passive user / collector is much better than pro trader / cheater etc...

jayz707
05-25-2008, 12:45 PM
it must be really worth for them to add a another good tracker to there collection. sometimes people get confused between trading/rarity.... and file sharing

Aliyans
05-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Oh they're disabled after first week of inactivity. I don't care for them but seeing so many people begging and after that not using their accounts is just... so
if i get into there i surely use..i like music videos lot..but i have no chance soon.. as i'm not PU at w.cd

no_more_tears
05-25-2008, 05:54 PM
least, passive user / collector is much better than pro trader / cheater etc...Well there is no chance or a relly minimal chance for cheating and I don't see the point to do it. You have upload privileges, golden torrents(not counting download) even with a slow connection you can maintain a good ratio. And it's a chliche to say it but the community is very friendly.

so
if i get into there i surely use..i like music videos lot..but i have no chance soon.. as i'm not PU at w.cdAliyans I'll invite you next month just to see will you use your account. I hope you're a good user, we'll see it :)

RedRansom
05-25-2008, 07:56 PM
kukushka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kukushka-201882) :shifty: I guess you understand :whistling:

Aliyans
05-27-2008, 06:41 PM
thanx in advance.. i will surely.. none of my acc disabled so far for any reason..n have good buffers

kukushka
05-27-2008, 09:34 PM
kukushka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kukushka-201882) :shifty: I guess you understand :whistling:
i understand many things but what's going in your mind is a big secret to me ;)

Oh they're disabled after first week of inactivity. I don't care for them but seeing so many people begging and after that not using their accounts is just... so
if i get into there i surely use..i like music videos lot..but i have no chance soon.. as i'm not PU at w.cd
...couple more trackers where ppl can get mv: x264 & hdbits

WarrenBuffet
05-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Music-Vidz isn't too great of a tracker.

Do you want it to trade lol?

RedRansom
05-28-2008, 05:14 AM
·:·);2841257']Music-Vidz isn't too great of a tracker.

Do you want it to trade lol?
nearly 13000 only music videos :whistling: say me an alternative :huh:and staff is great

getkaos
05-28-2008, 08:01 AM
Personally, I've been looking for an invite to Music-vids for a few months with no luck, so it's good to see that invites do actually exist (I was starting to wonder!). Of course, I just joined What a few weeks ago, thanks to a fellow brokenstones member, and I'm not a PU there yet.

As to who would want a music video tracker...me for one (use MV's for DJing)! I can't believe someone would join a tracker like that and not use it. What a waste.

Lam3rD
05-28-2008, 08:05 AM

only curious
from what i understood, addicts and maniacs are a staff appointed classes, so there aren't too many of them. at w.cd - it's staff, so there's a little bit more than one invite :) Your info about VA and VM is incorrect, both are automated classes. The only people who automatically receive 1 invite per month are VH and VL (they are the staff picked users) for more info check the FAQ :)

just watch Channel MTV .
:lol: and discovery , cbn , fox we dont need torrent network Or listen to the radio instead of leeching all albums before their street release date :naughty:

kukushka
05-28-2008, 08:20 AM
from what i understood, addicts and maniacs are a staff appointed classes, so there aren't too many of them. at w.cd - it's staff, so there's a little bit more than one invite :) Your info about VA and VM is incorrect, both are automated classes. The only people who automatically receive 1 invite per month are VH and VL (they are the staff picked users) for more info check the FAQ :)
well, i posted it before i joined, my initial info was correct but being a noob it is easy to mix up MV user classes :lol: