PDA

View Full Version : One Year Request :) (The big one - FTN)

nsk
05-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Hey guys, just noticed I've been here a year now, everyone on this forum pretty much has made a request for this tracker, so its my turn to noob it up lol :lol:

I know this is a long shot, not even sure if invites are available, but maybe a staff member could invite me, you never know just thought I'd try my luck, so anyway I would like to request the arrow - FTN. :unsure:

I may not be that well known, or been overly active here but I've always tried to help out when I can and make some giveaways to give back for what i've gained here, i've learnt a lot about torrenting in the past year or so and I regard myself as a very good torrent user.
I seed well and always maintain a very good ratio (not going to post proofs just now, but will give them on request) and I always try to be active on my trackers. I don't give a flying fook about levels and have never tarded invites.

I would say that I have pretty much everything covered content wise, I have some very good trackers, but I would love a chance to be a member at FTN for the community aspect, good security and just because its such a good tracker. FTN is the last tracker I want so if any kind member or staff member can help me out it would very much appreciated. If I was invited I can guarantee that you would not be let down and that the account would be used well.

Thanks,
NSK.

dvd4alll
05-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Gd Luck!

Memphy
05-26-2008, 01:44 PM
You should have been a little more active, but who knows, maybe you get lucky :)

upGrayde
05-26-2008, 02:32 PM
enough with these fucking threads already

maverick_andy
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
You should have been a little more active, but who knows, maybe you get lucky :)
+1 and I think i joined 11-02-06[2 yrs 2 months 26 days 20.11 hrs] still luck not with me:(Hope luck wil b with u:)

Itachi
05-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Good luck !

WarrenBuffet
05-26-2008, 02:56 PM
I would venture to estimate that about 60 percent of SUCCESSFUL FTN requests, are ones that Brandon personally invited the user to.

maverick_andy
05-26-2008, 03:08 PM
·:·);2839923']I would venture to estimate that about 60 percent of SUCCESSFUL FTN requests, are ones that Brandon personally invited the user to.

i think fr0m past yr he is inactive here:( thats y it sucks to see so many ftn request goes unfilled