PDA

View Full Version : i lost my all acc's

ajmet
05-27-2008, 11:46 AM
hello guys
some1 hacked my mail adress and i lost all tracker if some1 try to trade em plz tell me guys and dont trade him plz
here is list

ftn=ajmet
sct=zozik
scl=ajmet
its=guzzini
ptn=ajmet
music-vid=thekarkal
tl=ajmet
tl=demirmaske
czone=guzzini
ethor=ajmet
BCG=kopuix
BCG=ajmet
ntorrents=ajmet
revtt=ajmet
tv.torrents.ro = elanor
tti=elanor
waffles=guzzini
whatcd=ajmet

Disme
05-27-2008, 11:54 AM
What can I say : that's one hell of a loss.

Double accounts on some trackers ... not very wise to post that for everyone to see. Lot's of members won't help you for that reason alone.

ajmet
05-27-2008, 11:59 AM
yep i lost all if sites admin can check accs' all pass reseted today and plz do disable all of em

maverick_andy
05-27-2008, 12:06 PM
sorry for your loss. Try to go through their IRC i think u wil get back probably. and remove those double accnts before its too late if any one try to help u

jayz707
05-27-2008, 12:11 PM
remove the double acnts and go report these to the IRC channels of the respective sites. don't give up hope! don't let him steal them all away now.

good luck!

maverick_andy
05-27-2008, 12:18 PM
If you don't have IRC list then lemme help you PM me to get IRC list. GudLuck. Just now i went to FTN. staffz @ FTN are really good to interact with:). convince them sincerely:yup:. I am sure they wil help u.

Groovy
05-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Sorry to hear that

SkullForce
05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
i'm sorry for your loss but it is better to delete this thread and only talk to the sites IRC.
hopping you good luck...

Giallorosso
05-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Sorry for ur lost mate ..
but u better to edit ur post
hide ur name
and contact the staff

John1988
05-27-2008, 01:00 PM
dude thats a huge loss but really try to go their IRC's i think they will help :) btw this tragedy happend to me once but i was lucky that allmost all trackers staff are really helpfull.

Peter North
05-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Humm....
So, you add one email to all of does accīs ?
If so, thats just dumb...sorry but having one email for all of does accīs, its just asking for it.

lapc
05-27-2008, 02:21 PM
hello guys
some1 hacked my mail adress and i lost all tracker if some1 try to trade em plz tell me guys and dont trade him plz
here is list

ftn=ajmet
sct=zozik
scl=ajmet
its=guzzini
ptn=ajmet
music-vid=thekarkal
tl=ajmet
tl=demirmaske
czone=guzzini
ethor=ajmet
BCG=kopuix
BCG=ajmet
ntorrents=ajmet
revtt=ajmet
tv.torrents.ro = elanor
tti=elanor
waffles=guzzini
whatcd=ajmet
holly shit what abig lose :angry:

arhitecht
05-27-2008, 02:36 PM
impressive loss, good luck to get them back

predateur
05-27-2008, 02:49 PM
its stupide to use same mail to all tracker, again more stupide to open a thread like this one,
the Help channel in the IRC of all trackers is to try help members who have problems, and you actualy are one of them, why dont start by going to the the irc and try to get back them (yeah its possible, i saw a guy get back his ScT once, so ... you have good chance with other)
this thread will not help you at all

SCR
05-27-2008, 02:52 PM
hello guys
here is list

ftn=ajmet
sct=zozik
scl=ajmet
its=guzzini
ptn=ajmet
music-vid=thekarkal
tl=ajmet
tl=demirmaske
czone=guzzini
ethor=ajmet
BCG=kopuix
BCG=ajmet
ntorrents=ajmet
revtt=ajmet
tv.torrents.ro = elanor
tti=elanor
waffles=guzzini
whatcd=ajmet

Yes indeed big lost .. can you pls tell the reason you have 2 times TL with different usernames ... and 2 times BCG wiith different usernames as well ? Don`t mind me asking this but i am just curious by nature .. coz i don`t think you can have 2 accounts on the same tracker with the same mail .. so ?

mbucari1
05-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Yes indeed big lost .. can you pls tell the reason you have 2 times TL with different usernames ... and 2 times BCG wiith different usernames as well ? Don`t mind me asking this but i am just curious by nature .. coz i don`t think you can have 2 accounts on the same tracker with the same mail .. so ?

Maybe he was using a forwarding service like gmails. Gmail allows you to have up to 5 other accounts forwarded to your gmail account. If that's the case, hack 1 account and get access to all the others.

WarrenBuffet
05-27-2008, 03:08 PM
OMFG, u had some good stats on trackers too.

SCT - about 300gb upped and 20gb dl'ed. I feel really sorry man.

jayz707
05-27-2008, 03:17 PM
its stupide to use same mail to all tracker, again more stupide to open a thread like this one,
the Help channel in the IRC of all trackers is to try help members who have problems, and you actualy are one of them, why dont start by going to the the irc and try to get back them (yeah its possible, i saw a guy get back his ScT once, so ... you have good chance with other)
this thread will not help you at all
it might help him stop his accounts been traded here...

goysalh
05-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I feel very sad for this my friend,hope you can back all of them.

jasperr
05-27-2008, 03:31 PM
hello guys
here is list

ftn=ajmet
sct=zozik
scl=ajmet
its=guzzini
ptn=ajmet
music-vid=thekarkal
tl=ajmet
tl=demirmaske
czone=guzzini
ethor=ajmet
BCG=kopuix
BCG=ajmet
ntorrents=ajmet
revtt=ajmet
tv.torrents.ro = elanor
tti=elanor
waffles=guzzini
whatcd=ajmet

for help with the S*L account pm me...

markupmaster
05-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Sorry to hear that bud..

I hope you get them back(or most of them).

Try the irc channels..

:(

myfranco
05-27-2008, 03:56 PM
I know this loss before FST because Ajmet is my friend.He has two dupe accounts because his brother uses TL and BCG for 0day and games.However,his 3 mails were stolen.He's so busy right now for getting his accounts back.He's already gone to the internet company and mailed googled about his mail accounts.He would probably get back his e-mail adresses since hacker?? doesn't know secret questions.

We don't know who stole them but all the legal process has already started.

uglynakedguy
05-27-2008, 04:11 PM
I hope you get your accounts back buddy...

4pirates
05-27-2008, 04:57 PM
ajmet is a good man with a good soul. Dont give up there easily my friend. Why disabling all accounts. I know some trackers admins have a heart, I am requesting their help with the situation. Yes I know it is a rough day for you, but please do not loose the faith.

pifpaf
05-27-2008, 04:59 PM
sorry for your loss, dude. hint: BCG signup opens every 20~25 min.

ajmet
05-27-2008, 05:07 PM
ftn=ajmet
sct=zozik
scl=ajmet
its=guzzini
ptn=ajmet
music-vid=thekarkal
tl=ajmet
tl=demirmaske
czone=guzzini
ethor=ajmet
BCG=kopuix
BCG=ajmet
ntorrents=ajmet
revtt=ajmet
tv.torrents.ro = elanor
tti=elanor
waffles=guzzini
whatcd=ajmet
iplay=ibm

i was forgot iplay
btw im started legal proces 1 hours ago
thx for understanding guys

BOOM
05-27-2008, 05:08 PM
What can I say : that's one hell of a loss.

Double accounts on some trackers ... not very wise to post that for everyone to see. Lot's of members won't help you for that reason alone.
Agree 100% with Disme....that was not a good idea to post all your usernames here, even with more than 1 acc per tracker :mellow:

but I hope you get what u want back !

kp666
05-27-2008, 05:11 PM
how did u manage to get hacked?

That1Guy
05-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Sux, but you shouldn't have dupe accounts (I didnt even know trackers would let you create multiple accounts under 1 email) If your brother has an account why not use his own email. Smells kinda fishy.

Good luck though.

P.S. Obviously in the future, use at least a couple email addresses.

P.P.S I see by your post after mine that 3 emails were hacked!? That sux, how did that happen?

ajmet
05-27-2008, 05:22 PM
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
there is hacked mails

jasperr
05-27-2008, 05:24 PM
btw im started legal proces 1 hours ago
thx for understanding guys

legal process ?? hmm... :ermm:

colombianino
05-27-2008, 05:24 PM
you will surely get most of them in IRC or by getting some help from a member @ the site.

it happened to me not so long ago, loss wasn't as great as FTN,its,sct,tl,scl. but i did lose some good accounts :(. good luck mate ;).

zynwt
05-27-2008, 06:58 PM
good luck ajmet. I hope that "hacker" guy will be caught soon, since you started the legal process and the isp would find him from the logs. I know you value your personal email even more.. That's really one of the biggest losses ever for a torrent user. But don't worry even if you can't get them all back, it just doesn't end here ;) New invites, new accs new hope just a loss of some buffer...

turin
05-27-2008, 07:46 PM
that is a huge loss :-(

dunson
05-27-2008, 08:53 PM
That sucks, but I don't feel too sympathetic about someone with dupe accounts who also was somehow hacked...

I'm curious how email accounts are hacked...it seems like if they stole the torrent sites, not your bank info, then it must be someone you know from a site who got you to click on a script kiddie or something. Probably similar to the one that I've seen used, if you had your email open in another tab, then it would somehow get that info and reveal it to the hacker.

Anyone know how this usually happens?

pone44
05-27-2008, 09:02 PM
As said dupe accounts are frowned upon by most! Should follow the tracker rules! Irc is your friend.

hello guys
here is list

ftn=ajmet
sct=zozik
scl=ajmet
its=guzzini
ptn=ajmet
music-vid=thekarkal
tl=ajmet
tl=demirmaske
czone=guzzini
ethor=ajmet
BCG=kopuix
BCG=ajmet
ntorrents=ajmet
revtt=ajmet
tv.torrents.ro = elanor
tti=elanor
waffles=guzzini
whatcd=ajmet

BamZow
05-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Nice move to have such crappy password for your email, buddy. Try a password people donīt hack with a simple wordlist.

FACE_TO_FACE
05-28-2008, 12:00 AM
irc is a good beginning to try to get your accounts back... it will be not easy... but i wish u good luck. Some staff members are sometimes here in fst, maybe they can try to help you

gygz
05-28-2008, 12:27 AM
sorry to read that :(

1000possibleclaws
05-28-2008, 12:34 AM
how can you have 2 BCG on one email? If you're lying about this why should we assume every other account has been 'stolen' as well

killercam101
05-28-2008, 01:02 AM
this what happens when you try to catch em all :P (yes that was a pokemon reference)

ch14637
05-28-2008, 01:21 AM
how can you have 2 BCG on one email? If you're lying about this why should we assume every other account has been 'stolen' as well
Yeah that's a good point you have there. The OP better explain that.

jayz707
05-28-2008, 02:24 AM
That sucks, but I don't feel too sympathetic about someone with dupe accounts who also was somehow hacked...

I'm curious how email accounts are hacked...it seems like if they stole the torrent sites, not your bank info, then it must be someone you know from a site who got you to click on a script kiddie or something. Probably similar to the one that I've seen used, if you had your email open in another tab, then it would somehow get that info and reveal it to the hacker.

Anyone know how this usually happens?
google XSS....

Exception
05-28-2008, 06:52 AM

3 of his emails were hacked.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
there is hacked mails

TorrentManiac
05-28-2008, 06:58 AM
Dont you guys read the entire messages? He says that his 3 e-mail accounts had been hacked first and then his all torrent accounts. So why ask those stupid questions? He doesnt have 2 accounts on the same mail. The dupe accounts are/were his brother's. Is it clear now?

I assume that the "lamer" guy had installed a keylogger to his computer, hope you could manage to have your accounts back, mate.