PDA

View Full Version : FTN invite

flashback3r
05-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi, I'm looking for an FTN invite. If you have one and wonder if I can be trusted, I have accounts (with the same name) on these trackers: ScT, TL, Swebits, Piratebits. If you want to check just pm me and i'll say the name of the accounts, you can pm these accounts and i'll answer. I have a 100/100 mbps conection 2 of 4 weeks and I am going to get a seedbox...;)

The one I have got the ScT and the TL invite from is a nice guy with many contact but i don't want to ask him for one more thing, that's why i'm writing here:bag:

I hope you see that i am a good pirate and can be trusted :yup:

Kyl3KK
05-28-2008, 01:37 AM
Lol.

I don't know you're trustworthy. High level trackers and seedboxes mean shit, to be honest. That being said, I have no doubt you ARE good, but I don't know that.

Be more active here, make friends, maybe do a giveaway or two, and then ask again, preferably when FTN invites are open, so you have a better shot.

Theif
05-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Lol.

I don't know you're trustworthy. High level trackers and seedboxes mean shit, to be honest. That being said, I have no doubt you ARE good, but I don't know that.

Be more active here, make friends, maybe do a giveaway or two, and then ask again, preferably when FTN invites are open, so you have a better shot.

Well giveaway or trading mean something to staff of high level trackers. I would suggest not to make any giveaways, rather befriend with old members here. This is your best chance to get in. PS, no one would give free ftn besides Brandon himself.

Kyl3KK
05-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Not true. I've given 3 here. All to trusted friends, but still.

flashback3r
05-28-2008, 07:48 PM
bump, I really want an invite

if you still don't trust me you can have my msn if you pm me. Then get to know me and learn how trustworthy I am.:P

Would really appriciate an FTN invite. someone please

predateur
05-28-2008, 08:22 PM
good luck ,
but you didnt say why you want it (let me guess, the comunity LOL)
seriously you dont need this tracker, ScT is much much better , you will be disappointed when you join ;) (ofc if its about tracker usage lol)

flashback3r
05-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Ok, i'll tell you why I want FTN:

Before my private tracker days I used TPB but I got so fucking mad all the time because no one except me seeded there! I finally had it with tpb, when I downloaded a moviepack which I downloaded about 50kb/s but seeded about 3MB/s! So i thought: "why the fuck share with idiots who doesn't share back!". They could atleast seed 1:1.

After that I talked to a guy who I went in school with some years before, and apparantly he was a member and uploader on several private trackers, so I got some invites and have loved it there.

First time i heard of FTN was in a thread here on FST, I read about it and I loved the concept of the tracker: no ratio. A ratio system which all my trackers have has weaknesses like if you want an inpopular torrent you might destroy your ratio because you have noone to seed to. But on FTN you just seed as much as you can and that's enough. That's what counts, your porpouse (unsure of spelling) I think. I don't belive the bastards on TPB were even trying to seed (doubt they all have really bad upspeed when they can download quite fast).

That's my reason for wanting an FTN invite:yup:

Rumblin
05-28-2008, 08:59 PM
am i a good guy?

flashback3r
05-28-2008, 09:04 PM
am i a good guy?

Probably, I hope so :yup:

EDIT: If you are you're more than welcome to PM me:P

Cabalo
05-29-2008, 05:32 AM
if you have TL and ScT, and probably so many more, i see no reason for you to need FTN.
If i had an invite (trust me, i have not nor am i a member at FTN) i would for sure give it to someone that would use it as their main source for stuff.

anyway goodluck out there, it just gets so tiresome to see so many "humble" requests for FTN.

flashback3r
05-29-2008, 05:44 AM
Yeah I have some other trackers, but if I got an invite to FTN I would use it as my nr.1 site. I'd sure would use my other trackers a lot less...

Cabalo
05-30-2008, 02:42 AM
now honestly, u have made so far 8 posts in this forum outside this same thread and you expect people to pick u up instead some other elder users?
8 posts in 3 months, plus having all the other top sites and u tell me u will use FTN as your main source for stuff... lol @ request.