PDA

View Full Version : My last request

zizo85
05-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Hii all guys here:naughty:
thats my last request and i hope someone can help me with that
its long time looking for
FTN invite
i was looking for that great tracker long time ago without no benefits and i hope i can get an invite now
i need that tracker for some reasons :
*first that tracker have good content and pretime i know i can find it at sct and i already have great account there ;)but i still need another great tracker
*this tracker have very active forums and thats the main reason why i need that great trackers
*it have great staff and great community and i hope i can be one of that great community
i can tell every thing about that tracker but i do my best....
and i give my word i will be good member there and never do any thing against rules and i will very active at ftn forums
i will seed as possible as i can thats what i do with my trackers
i have some tracker so i will give any proofs to my inviter
i dont have any thing to say:rolleyes:but i really need an invite there and i hope i can get it soon
best regard:
zizo85

loujob
05-27-2008, 11:44 PM
FTN isn't as good as a few of the other similar trackers. Just harder to get in to. Makes me think people asking for FTN only want it because they are collecting

cedwic
05-28-2008, 05:09 AM
Let him request what he want dude,all people don't take a track just for collect or for the content because it's true they are many tracks with the same content,so i think if he wants this invite is just to join a good communauty and have fun with is friends.

So,good luck zizo85 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/zizo85-163131) mate,i hope you will get it ;)

RedRansom
05-28-2008, 05:22 AM
FTN isn't as good as a few of the other similar trackers. Just harder to get in to. Makes me think people asking for FTN only want it because they are collecting
+1
my friend saying there is same content at FTN like TL ;) about torrent files .
Called high lvl tracker not explain it is best ,only get harder:whistling

cedwic
05-28-2008, 06:01 AM
+1

Yes,but the content is not the most important,if you have your tracker just for the content iam happy for you but some ppl search more and like post on the forum on their track and make friends in good communauty and i think is the reason why he want it.

zizo85
05-28-2008, 08:04 AM
you guys talk about ftn content i know sct is better than ftn
but i need ftn cuz it have great forums and community and nice staff
so i hope i can member in that great community
and for yiu cedwic (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/cedwic-199336) i am not collector but thanks dude i need every one support me to get invite
and plz make this thread active
zizo

GoldStoNe
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Good luck mate!

zizo85
05-29-2008, 12:59 PM
thnx dude
still looking for kind soul to invite me to
FTN

BEGINER
05-29-2008, 01:53 PM
thnx dude
still looking for kind soul to invite me to
FTNLOL,you will not find that soul,because you have prety longggg trade history:dabs:

flashback3r
05-29-2008, 02:41 PM
If I had an invite I would give it to you. You sound like a good pirate :yup:

Good luck, hope you get an invite:)

EDIT: I looked at your old posts and found:

Re: Happiest Torrent Memories? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-happiest-torrent-memories-247383-post2403150)

my happiest day whaen
i got
-sct
-FTN
woooooooo

I'm not so sure I'd give an invite to you now... Why did you loose your account...

Disme
05-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Don't you love post-history ... I know I do :D

BEGINER
05-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Don't you love post-history ... I know I do :Dwe all love post history:naughty:

conopida
05-29-2008, 05:36 PM
first that tracker have good content and pretime i know i can find it at sct and i already have great account there http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gifbut i still need another great tracker
Not so great in this days...

+1
can you lick my balls?
When do you realize you are an ass-hole?

Disme
05-29-2008, 06:05 PM
can you lick my balls?
When do you realize you are an ass-hole?

Based on his/hers writing skills I don't even think he/she understands what you're saying :D