oh man
what did you do ?
I think you will lose your account soon

M3nn0
05-28-2008, 08:45 AM
oh man
what did you do ?

nah, dont think so... the man hides everything nice...

Giallorosso
05-28-2008, 09:24 AM
u forgot to show ur username man :P

dragos
05-28-2008, 09:26 AM
i think some dude Brandon was looking for an invite the other day, he likes community and shit. Try pm-ing him

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 10:13 AM
i really need that invite .. but he asks for what i don;t have :(

amade
05-28-2008, 10:21 AM

What about your ScT and HDbits invite request today? :D

Big Show
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
u forgot to show the date :P

dont worry about that brandon will disable it soon without a date :D

jayz707
05-28-2008, 10:31 AM
oh man
what did you do ?

he have left out the exact time that the screen shot was take.... brandon or someone else might be able to check who was active at that time... and you know, reduce the number of suspects :D

mateivlad
05-28-2008, 10:35 AM
giving away the invite will be probably the best thing to do mate. I need one too.:-D

Big Show
05-28-2008, 10:36 AM
he have left out the exact time that the screen shot was take.... brandon or someone else might be able to check who was active at that time... and you know, reduce the number of suspects :D

i think he have now ftn acc disabled+inv :D

pimpmypanda
05-28-2008, 10:39 AM
nice offer.. hope you get what you want :)

munaaf
05-28-2008, 10:41 AM
if anyone was crazy enough to think about this offer then look at this
he wants SCT. Yet only in late April he made a thread offering his ScT acc for BCG
and if u look into his other posts he offered 2 invites for trade. looks like he was caught and banned :cool:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-bcg-have-sct-292749

cant wait till brandon busts yo a** lol then there's one more spot available for another good member.

now im doubting this is even real jus on the 2nd may he made thread asking for FtN.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-ftn-294418

either he got that somehow and managed to reach Hero status in under a month of thats a fake screen, my conclusion i reckon its a lie. Im not dumb I do know having a 100mb seedbox u as an uploader prob can solely do 40gb/day avg but i doubt that this person has been a member long enough to get Hero status, im sure FtN must have some rules like member for 8 weeks or something :S

predateur
05-28-2008, 11:36 AM
he wants SCT. Yet only in late April he made a thread offering his ScT acc for BCG
and if u look into his other posts he offered 2 invites for trade. looks like he was caught and banned :cool:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-bcg-have-sct-292749

cant wait till brandon busts yo a** lol then there's one more spot available for another good member.

now im doubting this is even real jus on the 2nd may he made thread asking for FtN.

either he got that somehow and managed to reach Hero status in under a month of thats a fake screen, my conclusion i reckon its a lie. Im not dumb I do know having a 100mb seedbox u as an uploader prob can solely do 40gb/day avg but i doubt that this person has been a member long enough to get Hero status, im sure FtN must have some rules like member for 8 weeks or something :S

get a life ...., stop your shity investegation and let people do what they want,
2days ago from FTN :

Please be aware that a minimum of $5 USD is required for a star. Once donations hit 100% all donors for that month will be given an invite.

he dont need to be hero there.

for other who think trading ftn is impossible, you just beleave on shit

mansour
05-28-2008, 11:42 AM

i think he have now ftn acc disabled+inv :D
I think that also

conopida
05-28-2008, 11:52 AM
this is a joke...

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 11:56 AM
lol why do u say that ?

Groovy
05-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Nice offer Many willing and waiting for someone to :)

Goodluck All

BlueLabel
05-28-2008, 12:03 PM

let me add
what about the 2 SCT invites he had??
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-2-sct-invites-290560

Please be aware that a minimum of $5 USD is required for a star. Once donations hit 100% all donors for that month will be given an invite.

so if he has invite its mean he donate and his nick start with the letter "b".
I believe that cutting the list to only the donate members with nick that start with "b" letter will end this soon.

get a life ...., stop your shity investegation and let people do what they want,

and who charge you to tell people what they can or cant do?

Adama
05-28-2008, 12:03 PM

damn you must have a lot of free time
like predateur (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/predateur-175479) says get a life :yup:

wevotedno
05-28-2008, 12:16 PM
" B " stands for welcome back.

colombianino
05-28-2008, 12:26 PM
i think some dude Brandon was looking for an invite the other day, he likes community and shit. Try pm-ing him

:pinch: how could i forget about him, yes i think he deserves the invite more than me so i will not offer :lol:.

dunson
05-28-2008, 12:36 PM
The OP should http://www.defdesigns.com/PlayInTraffic.jpg

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 12:37 PM
don't be so mean .. if the guy has an invite he can do whatever he/she likes with it EXCEPT SELLING

predateur
05-28-2008, 12:46 PM
don't be so mean .. if the guy has an invite he can do whatever he/she likes with it EXCEPT SELLING

they cant understand that, and they reply only when its about FTN or scl , its
why? because they love licking ass

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 01:06 PM
l0l .. now u'r talking dirty ... ;))

dunson
05-28-2008, 01:06 PM
What you don't understand is people like you are SCUM because you are good enough members of trackers to get into good ones, build up nice ratios and earn invites, but you support him posting a screenshot of a secretive site in hopes to trade an invite. This thread is completely against the tracker rules and worse, it is unethical, despicable and reprehensible.

I don't care what FST's primarily laissez faire policy might exclude, but this is a place where the community meets up, FTN users included, so why you think it is spam when people are expressing their outrage at behavior that disrespects us and even puts us at risk.

So, go fuck yourself, scummy trader.

f@flot
05-28-2008, 01:12 PM
The whole bittorent's invites section meant to be for trading....

predateur
05-28-2008, 01:13 PM
What you don't understand is people like you are SCUM because you are good enough members of trackers to get into good ones, build up nice ratios and earn invites, but you support him posting a screenshot of a secretive site in hopes to trade an invite. This thread is completely against the tracker rules and worse, it is unethical, despicable and reprehensible.

I don't care what FST's primarily laissez faire policy might exclude, but this is a place where the community meets up, FTN users included, so why you think it is spam when people are expressing their outrage at behavior that disrespects us and even puts us at risk.

good words from a so respected member , we must follow the example here to join the "good comunity"

you have to know, we are not on FTN's forum , we are at FST, no one here is obligated to respect any rules of any fucking tracker,

and the scummy trader like you say , got all trackers, all levels, all what i want, but never ever licking ass or cry on a lost account

GoldStoNe
05-28-2008, 01:17 PM
I think you guys are just jealous 'coz he got FTN invite and you don't. Get a life! LOL :D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure anyone willing to trade with him would be cautious, knowing he likewise risks losing his account eventually..

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 01:17 PM

please show me 3 examples of people giving away invites on FTN 4 nothing
EXCEPTING staff guys

LiMuBai
05-28-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't understand why people get so riled up when its a trade for FtN. Aren't all trackers supposed to be respected and treated equally. Most trackers have the same rules of not trading/giving away invites on public forums. I just think that if you really feel so strongly about trading then why not also raise your voice when someone is trading a lower level tracker, maybe like waffles, bitme, revTT and many others. Its just double standard to make yourself 'visible' in an ftn anti-trading thread.

dunson
05-28-2008, 01:24 PM
I got invited for nothing and I know of two friends who also were invited during the last round of signups through nice users at FST. If people don't post giveaway threads, it might be because those are frowned upon by some trackers and can even result in problems.

I am more disgusted by the fact that he actually posted a screenshot of the site in the thread. That's not good for the tracker, since now every noob with access to the invite section knows the url. :(

munaaf
05-28-2008, 01:32 PM

damn you must have a lot of free time
like predateur (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/predateur-175479) says get a life :yup:

doesn't take long to click on a profile and click on user created threads does it. well it dont a few clicks and its simply read the title. wots ur point im jus saying to tell others so they dont have to use their time looking up his post history it just helps. :whistling

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 01:34 PM
lol u were afraid about people knowing the URL of the site !?
i know that URL way way way back

SkullForce
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't understand why people get so riled up when its a trade for FtN. Aren't all trackers supposed to be respected and treated equally. Most trackers have the same rules of not trading/giving away invites on public forums. I just think that if you really feel so strongly about trading then why not also raise your voice when someone is trading a lower level tracker, maybe like waffles, bitme, revTT and many others. Its just double standard to make yourself 'visible' in an ftn anti-trading thread.
It is it bro, PPl are maniac to high level trackers kissing asses and attacking any1 trying to attack it just to get in and after they do, nathing.

kamuran
05-28-2008, 01:45 PM

you hate traders but want to make trade :dry:

hollowed_one
05-28-2008, 01:48 PM
y trade it?....save it and give it to a real friend that deserves it, two thumbs down

John1988
05-28-2008, 01:48 PM

nice 1 LOL :D

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 01:50 PM

i wouldn't made trade anyway
cuz i think once i got invited my acc will be disabled :(

mateivlad
05-28-2008, 01:54 PM

i wouldn't made trade anyway
cuz i think once i got invited my acc will be disabled :(

lol :lol:

soulreaper
05-28-2008, 02:24 PM

Mind your language.
If you can't respect/put up with other user's choices(trading or not) then you don't deserve to be here.You're free to express your opinion but you don't have to call them scum.
Quite frankly users like you just bring bad blood between users.Go bark somewhere else.

NEWS FLASH- This is a forum where trading is perfectly within the rules of FST. Read the FST rules again,you really need to.

I mean you're the same user that cried like a little bitch when you lost your SCT account and I felt a bit of sympathy for you but intolerant people like you don't deserve any.

WarrenBuffet
05-28-2008, 02:35 PM
AM I THE ONLY GUY THAT REALIZES HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE FTN!!

Look, he wants SCT, then in his sig he has him seeding a damn torrent from there! WTF DO U CALL THAT?

Simply a scammer. Move on

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 02:39 PM
how do u know it's from SCT >?

WarrenBuffet
05-28-2008, 02:44 PM

details.php?id=58721

I'm just too smart for my own good.

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 02:45 PM
hihihi ...

SaviouR
05-28-2008, 06:02 PM

Mind your language.
If you can't respect/put up with other user's choices(trading or not) then you don't deserve to be here.You're free to express your opinion but you don't have to call them scum.
Quite frankly users like you just bring bad blood between users.Go bark somewhere else.

NEWS FLASH- This is a forum where trading is perfectly within the rules of FST. Read the FST rules again,you really need to.

I mean you're the same user that cried like a little bitch when you lost your SCT account and I felt a bit of sympathy for you but intolerant people like you don't deserve any.

wise words there soulreaper . the amount of fools and retards are growing day by day here . Seriously he can fu*king do whatever he wants with his account/invites , if he wants to get banned or taking a risk thats his lookout , its none of your fu*king business . some of you need to bother with your lives instead of jumping in every trading thread and and vomiting crap and advising like a saint about rules . to me its seems the people who arent a part of it want to make sure he's get banned and try their best to do so that he'll become one of them . We all follow rules doesnt mean everyone on earth will be like us . if he does not want , u cannot FORCE ur Thinking/ideology .

These retards are following a trend where they'll "ACT" like a saint about rules and talk big and cursing in every trading thread , "Hoping" that a admin or a person will invite them in rare sites for their "Saint" Approach . (lookppl i r anti-tradz0rz w00t , invite mes to high-levEl sitezzz n0w plezzz !!!! i r now proveds me good membur ! i deservez :naughty::01:)

tutipute
05-29-2008, 06:26 AM
·:·);2841857']AM I THE ONLY GUY THAT REALIZES HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE FTN!!

Look, he wants SCT, then in his sig he has him seeding a damn torrent from there! WTF DO U CALL THAT?

Simply a scammer. Move on

And i was convinced you were a GIRL, shocking news indeed...

kooftspc11
05-29-2008, 06:43 AM
·:·);2841867']

details.php?id=58721

I'm just too smart for my own good.

doubt that

t0mmy
05-29-2008, 07:14 AM
looks like a torrent id :o

Night0wl
05-29-2008, 07:17 AM

please show me 3 examples of people giving away invites on FTN 4 nothing
EXCEPTING staff guys

lol, do you really think that no one gives away an FTN invite? I was offered FTN invite at least two times before accepting it and also once after from a guy, that didn't know I had it already, and I didn't know apart from messing about a few times in an IRC channel.

And about your sig and replies here. Talk about double standards. No wonder no one gives an invite for free.

mansour
05-29-2008, 08:25 AM
hohohohohohohoho
see that :