PDA

View Full Version : Humble Request for PTN

mateivlad
05-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Hello. This is my first request here on FST. I am requesting PTN because it's a XVID based tracker and that just says it all. Need a place where I can find all the movies I want to watch, fast and simple.
Just to let you know, this is the first of the very few requests I will make here on FST.
If somebody thinks I deserve the invitation to PTN thats alright , if not I will certainly not die from this lol :lol:.

Have a great day people.

mateivlad
05-29-2008, 07:27 AM
bump?

Theory11
05-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Hey mateivlad

AFAIK the tracker wants you to answer a few questions, if you can share those two answers with us, I think you have a good chance of getting in,

What is your experience with BT?

What can you contribute to the tracker :D

I hope all the best and it all works out mate.

Costello
05-29-2008, 10:20 AM
you will get it for sure

mateivlad
05-29-2008, 10:44 AM
"What is your experience with BT?"
Well I am in the bittorrent "bussiness" for about 2 years now (more or less) , I have been on private trackers only for almost a year now , I was uploader on a tracker from my country for a time but then it was shutdown and I didn't continue as an uploader, so on the seeding part there is no problem. I also make avatars on a tracker, so with that I can surely help on PTN forum. Unfortunately to be honest, I hate to stay on irc and thought I had to say this so you would know.

"What can you contribute to the tracker?"
By being a good member and help others who are in "trouble"; active in the forum as much as I can; have a fairly good connection at home (never used seedbox because I dont have the cash) so I usually seed untill I have a ratio higer than 1; make some avatars for teh members.

So this is pretty much all that I have to say, hope I can get in. :-D

Theory11
05-29-2008, 11:16 AM
I believe you wouldn't have a problem on PTN with its system, you just need to remember to seed as long as you can for the occasion leechers that come by.

All the best :D

SenorBubbz
05-29-2008, 10:56 PM
"What is your experience with BT?"
Well I am in the bittorrent "bussiness" for about 2 years now (more or less) , I have been on private trackers only for almost a year now , I was uploader on a tracker from my country for a time but then it was shutdown and I didn't continue as an uploader, so on the seeding part there is no problem. I also make avatars on a tracker, so with that I can surely help on PTN forum. Unfortunately to be honest, I hate to stay on irc and thought I had to say this so you would know.

"What can you contribute to the tracker?"
By being a good member and help others who are in "trouble"; active in the forum as much as I can; have a fairly good connection at home (never used seedbox because I dont have the cash) so I usually seed untill I have a ratio higer than 1; make some avatars for teh members.

So this is pretty much all that I have to say, hope I can get in. :-D

PM me and we'll talk. I have a few extra invites to spare, but I have tough standards.

jukesta
05-29-2008, 10:57 PM
ooh ooh pTN?

markupmaster
05-30-2008, 03:52 AM
Or you may PM me if SenorBubbz doesn't have any as I can invite you there..

:)

Quylui
05-30-2008, 04:01 AM
There are much better trackers which are easier to gain access to. Try TehConnection.

jwsisliving1
05-30-2008, 04:43 AM
There are much better trackers which are easier to gain access to. Try TehConnection.

And why don't you try not spamming in someone's elses thread. Didn't you see two people offer to help him out before. But that's right, your just a shill for TC or someone with an axe to grind. Why not try to make it a little less obvious next time. NOOB. Take your two bit suggestions somewhere else.

Disme
05-30-2008, 06:24 AM
And why don't you try not spamming in someone's elses thread. Didn't you see two people offer to help him out before. But that's right, your just a shill for TC or someone with an axe to grind. Why not try to make it a little less obvious next time. NOOB. Take your two bit suggestions somewhere else.

That's the spirit, couldn't have said it better.
Hopla ... post-count +1 with a minimum of effort :shifty:

mateivlad
05-30-2008, 06:52 AM
Thank you for you're kind offer SenorBubbz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/senorbubbz-195185) and markupmaster (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/markupmaster-164889),for your kindness and helpful attitude!!! A member PM'ed me before you posted here, now I am waiting to talk to him and see if I am accepted in. If not I will surely PM one of you.
I only want to thank you for having the initiative of offering to invite me to PTN, I see there are very good people here on FST.

Have a nice day and thanks again! :D