PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] TTi

k0udek
05-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Hi, i made once a topic about the best DVDr trackers and i've been looking in others too and i see that a lot of users recommend this tracker. So i'm asking here if someone have one invite and can send it to me. Thanks.

:fst:

Nemrod
05-29-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi, i made once a topic about the best DVDr trackers and i've been looking in others too and i see that a lot of users recommend this tracker. So i'm asking here if someone have one invite and can send it to me. Thanks.

:fst:

Where are you from?

I´m asking this because TTi is an awesome tracker but they have PAL DVDr releases and DVD packs mostly... almost all of them with scandinavian subs as well. So, if you know that and it´s OK for you I could invite you... only if you prove to me you will be a good member. And those who really can use what trackers offer usually have at least the motivation for that.

k0udek
05-29-2008, 02:02 AM
i'm for Portugal Nemrod and i don't care about the subs cause i can add portuguese subs to them. And i'll be a good member , just pm me if you want me to prove you somehow and tell me what you want me to do. Oh and thanks for your kindness (sorry about the english :S )