PDA

View Full Version : Trading FTN

Yelrut
05-29-2008, 02:27 AM
No I'm not trying to trade FTN, I'm sure the angry mob :angry::angry::angry: that came to scold me is very disappointed. I get every thing I need from Level 4 and below trackers and am quite happy with them. I really don't understand all the hoopla over high level trackers.

My question is how the admin at trackers like FTN, SCL ect. are able to catch every damn trader. Do they have some supernatural ability? Does Brandon have a mini cam in my bedroom that I'm not aware of? Is it like a sixth sense or do they feel a disturbance in "the nFORCE" Is there a secret SCL trojan installed on every computer on the net?
I have yet to find a tracker that is cool with invite/acc trading. Yet if I ask if anyone wants to trade what.cd or Revtt invites hardly anyone if any will warn me of how I'm totally screwed I am, I can kiss my acc, and my first born child goodbye and if I'm lucky I won't go bald.
So what gives? Are the Adminstrators at Level 5 and below idiots and wouldn't know a trader from a hole in the ground? Or is the angry mob the stupid one?
Just wondering
Yelrut

P.S.
Brandon, Please keep your hidden cam pointed at my computer screen, I don't think my wife undressing has anything to do with me trading. thanks

DKre8ive1
05-29-2008, 03:08 AM
There alot of ways to catch a trader which I wont go into here since it just would help traders prepare better for the battle that goes on between them and the sites that hate it. As for WhatCD not catching traders I think that is false and the worst part about it is that if WhatCD feels the need they could pass along any information they might have to other trackers and guess what the trader ends up loosing more then one account if the other sites agree with WhatCD decision on why the trader should be banned.

Also community based sites usually have a more hardcore group of members who are happy to help out in catching a trader that is trying to trade a site they really like and report there finding to the staff.

As for Revtt never been on the site or spoken to any of there staff so I cant comment on if they care or don't care for traders.

Yelrut
05-29-2008, 03:15 AM
I'm sure that low level trackers catch their fair share of traders. That wasn't my point though. I was pointing out the hatred towards the guy trading FTN while the What.cd trader hardly attracts any attention at all.

DKre8ive1
05-29-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm sure that low level trackers catch their fair share of traders. That wasn't my point though. I was pointing out the hatred towards the guy trading FTN while the What.cd trader hardly attracts any attention at all.

I think I answered it in my quote below since I think FTN fits into that catagory.

Also community based sites usually have a more hardcore group of members who are happy to help out in catching a trader that is trying to trade a site they really like and report there finding to the staff.

But don't get me wrong I am not saying that whatCD has any less of a strong community then FTN, but due too constant asking and trading FTN requests. I think it might give people a false perception of WhatCD getting less attention then FTN from FST members.

Nemrod
05-29-2008, 03:44 AM
I donīt know any tracker where trading invites or accounts is allowed.
And for sure RevTT and What.cd donīt allow it... in the case of What.cd... well, if you search Bit Torrent forum youīll find a lot of threads about people disabled for give away invites.

As I understand the thing, invites are not yours or mine, are property of the tracker, you donīt own any invite, I donīt own any invite in any tracker, and as they are not our property neither our right we canīt do what we want, we just have been rewarded with the confidence for administer them in the tracker name following certain and simple conditions.

pone44
05-29-2008, 04:03 AM
Most good sites-private communities do not like giveaways-trading! Think on that question. How to catch members breaking the rules. A lot of ways. I choose not to break rules in any form(if i had such trackers, ;) )!!!

C-mos
05-29-2008, 05:24 AM
no one likes giveaways either ;)

t0mmy
05-29-2008, 07:17 AM
its not that hard to find out who a person really is.. just take some clever work on your end.