PDA

View Full Version : PtN points

Simulador
05-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey! apparently i have a gambling problem :frusty: i lost a lot of upload on he PTN blackjack...which is great btw congrats staff...so if anyone can spare me gold points i'd highly apreciate it..i promise to give em back

:happy::happy::happy::happy:

thanks a lot to pwarrier who gave me 100 points...if anyone else wants to help dont hesitate hehe :P

superclover
05-29-2008, 07:02 PM
how about you win the upload ammount back in PTN? or maybe leech/seed some torrent? these PTN gold threads are ridiculous

EDIT: sorry dont mean to sound personal towards you

dunson
05-29-2008, 07:35 PM
:lol:

Agreed that requesting PTN gold is a bit lame, but this guy is cool and the problem is funny. I'd give you some if I had it, but my account at PTN was disabled for inactivity I think.

DasFox
05-29-2008, 07:40 PM
You should deal with this problem on PtN in fact I don't think you're allowed to deal with PtN issues outside of PtN either...

conopida
05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Another Lamer...

Simulador
05-29-2008, 11:51 PM
thanks conopida your post was extremely helpful...it helped me a lot and i'm sure a lot of people here are inspired by your post,really,very nice.

thanks to the other guys ;) superclover,i'd win it if i can but i lost all my upload :( it's just that when i started i won a lot like 4 gbs so i got a little ambicious hehe

thanks a lot to darkrival who also offered to help me :)

i really dont understand the tracker now :S

yesterday i think it said "uploaded" but now it says "total traffic" why? i'm confussed cause maybe it says 2.2 gb total traffic but when i tried to play i cant cause i dont have 500 mb uploaded :s

anyway i've been uploading something so i just plaied a game and i woon!!!!!! :D god i really like PtN

cheers!

1000possibleclaws
05-30-2008, 12:06 AM
download like a hundred tv shows and then seed them. you'll get over 2k gold per day which is enough to gamble with

Theory11
05-30-2008, 12:58 AM
lol enuff dissing guys. why don't you ask members in the tracker itself?

conopida
05-30-2008, 02:50 AM
download &seed...get it?

markupmaster
05-30-2008, 03:47 AM
This is why everyone tells you not to Gamble!

:P

But I have some I think..

PM me your username there...