PDA

View Full Version : a pirate's request

colombianino
05-29-2008, 07:33 PM
ye behold, my first and only request!.

as many of you wonder through the p2p seas you realize there are treasures to value and to be kept a secret and private. we all sail on our own ships gathering these treasures as they are released. So "what ye need" you ask yerself!? well i seek nothing but a great crew of men whom solemnly sail these waters endlessly on the shadowy ship of which is hidden and only those who already where it is know where is at!.I intend to join this shadowyand serve an eternity of leeching such treasures endlessly and most importantly free of taxes!.

aye!, to join such crew you shall be tested, by your ship's speed. my ship can only sail as fast as i row:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/277591182.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

but you may wonder? what ship sales and endlessly you serve and eternity on? well, mates, this is where i would like to add, that i will sail endlessly helping those pirates gather speed and sail on new ships commanded under captn. Waffle, captn. BitMer, or captn. or maybe even captn. Trancer aka. TR captn.!

and if yer still wondering under whose command i intend to sail upon: that would be the iTs Captn.

if you happen to be a crew member, i shall proof you my experties in pirating on captn. Waffle's ship, What's ship, TR's ship, or to have a look at me in Bitme's ship.

i as a pirate: betrayer only to those who dedicate their lives by prisoning us from our freedom, trader only of goods and bits, seeker only to sail on ships which crew members respect the code of the pirates and follow the captn.'s rules.

edit:
request iTs.
today is my BD so i thought id throw in a req. as a chance. i will not give up!.
proofs are upon request, profile url's or screenshot. either one preferred ;).

#2: my first givaway (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-a-pirates-givaway-298094#post2843418). hold on to yer keyboardz there will be more.

Itachi
05-29-2008, 10:08 PM
???

SenorBubbz
05-29-2008, 10:31 PM
???

Nice job increasing your post count.

For you and future posters I'll tell you what he wants in a nutshell:

He's requesting iTS.

Theory11
05-30-2008, 03:10 AM
There is some creative request. I hope Bench would be impressed.

colbert
05-30-2008, 04:04 AM
I like your request. I'm not a member there, but you make a convincing argument!

ShadowsServant
05-30-2008, 04:34 AM
I like your humor. If I was a crew member of iTS I would consider inviting you.
I don't think iTS members have invite privileges. Read this somewhere or rather...

colombianino
05-30-2008, 03:43 PM
thank you guys for support, may yer words be marked!. :)

colombianino
05-31-2008, 01:18 PM
yooohooo yoooooohooooooooo a pirates' life at sea.

fox92
05-31-2008, 01:41 PM
gl with the invite mate, hope you get it :)

dunson
05-31-2008, 03:20 PM
I've noticed you here and think you seem like a good guy. I liked this request, so I'm pming you to discuss this further. :D

Disme
05-31-2008, 03:40 PM
1. ye behold, my first and only request!
http://www.speedtest.net/result/277591182.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

3. #2: my first givaway (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-a-pirates-givaway-298094#post2843418). hold on to yer keyboardz there will be more.

These three things should prevent you from getting an invite ...
1. I've seen so many theads about 'my only' request a 1000 times before. It's never true...others always follow.

2. Your speed is awfull imho (but that is minor).
3. The classic ... bragging with your GA hoping there will be some dumbass that falls for this trick.

You failed ... off course people like D**so* hardly have any brains (just look at their history) and will do anything to do some 'good' deeds to get noticed and thus get invites for higher lvl trackers.

Just my 2cents. Feel free to disagree. My minds made up though.

dunson
05-31-2008, 03:59 PM
A couple of things: his speed is fine. We have plenty of seedboxes at iTS. Besides, he is 1100 miles from the server...he just did the speedtest using default...so I don't think that's the best example.

More importantly, you read the thread, I've already PM'ed him, so he's got a pretty good chance.

superclover
05-31-2008, 04:52 PM
an entertaining read, maybe you deserve an invite tho not n that thread alone

Disme
05-31-2008, 05:18 PM
A couple of things: his speed is fine. We have plenty of seedboxes at iTS. Besides, he is 1100 miles from the server...he just did the speedtest using default...so I don't think that's the best example.

More importantly, you read the thread, I've already PM'ed him, so he's got a pretty good chance.

Funny you only reply to n°2 ... as an American I thought you would have read my comment between brackets (this is minor), so I don't get the point of replying to that.

Whatever you do, it's not my responsability isn't it :P

The Flying Cow
05-31-2008, 05:26 PM
If you feel his request is artificial (as, TBH, I do too, I mean all he did was copy that other "lady pirate"'s template for FTN) then leave it alone. What joo is doing is called "spamming" mine freund. If dunson wishes to aid this man, then let him. He doesn't need to listen to your garbage.

Fool.

Just kidding, like.

colombianino
05-31-2008, 06:13 PM
you can't convince everyone, and it is my only request. the GA is just to show that
i am willing to give back not that i just wanna get rep points and be noticed.
how far would you be willing to go (without trading) for getting in a tracker you liked since it started
out?.

what makes you think its not my last request? just curios....

sokrates
05-31-2008, 06:31 PM
his experience tells him that.. if you see guys posting their one and only requests to let another one follow you start to think that everybody does that. you could be different, but the probability is high enough that you will post another request one day..
good luck with the invite though ;)

Disme
05-31-2008, 07:35 PM
@ Villageshaman: Can't help it ... it's in my nature. I can't stand it how many members here take their co-members for brainless fools. (I don't say the OP does that but I'm mearly pointing out to less fortunate/experienced members what could be wrong with this request).

@ sokrates: Exactly.
@colombianino: Read socrates post.

colombianino
05-31-2008, 08:45 PM
his experience tells him that.. if you see guys posting their one and only requests to let another one follow you start to think that everybody does that. you could be different, but the probability is high enough that you will post another request one day..
good luck with the invite though ;)

don't mind my time being member here, or my posts. i am different and will prove ya :naughty:.

unless a new tracker comes out invites only and is as interesting as others but i don't see how that could happen (other than something that's not around already, which is pretty much an iPod tracker that comes to my mind).

but from my experience i can tell ya, i don't need much more than what i have.