PDA

View Full Version : {req} pedro

tarkovsky7
05-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I've been looking for an invite for pedro forever. can someone please help me?

I have ratio's of over 2.5, over 10 and over 1.2 on 3 different level 3 music trackers. I love lossless music and hate mp3's even though i consider an ipod a neccessary evil.

Thanks

Additional info available

([email protected])

mansour
05-30-2008, 11:14 PM
don't post your email in public

ahcorac72
05-30-2008, 11:47 PM
don't post your email in public

+1

Tokeman
05-31-2008, 12:18 AM
FYI overseeding is a no no on pedros, get your ratio too high and you'll hear about it. So huge ratios aren't the best thing to show.
How about you share some of your musical interests, besides 'I love lossless'. It will probably greatly increase you chances of receiving an invite.

Well, that and becoming more active here posting on any of the other sections.

tarkovsky7
05-31-2008, 01:07 AM
I like many types of music. My favorites are indie rock(pavement, built to spill, guided by voices, cat power), alt. country (songs:ohia, magnolia electric, iron and wine) indie pop(magnetic fields, belle and sebastian) classic rock and jazz. The only reason why i have a ratio above 10 on a tracker is because lossless isnt allowed there so i;m not interested but I want to be a good member and want to treat my inviter well so i upload something once in a while.

I also like ron paul beliefs on our federal reserve system and foreign policy.

Thanks for your advice.

P.S. i'd be willing to give away my account with an over 10 ratio if someone is interested

slimdogp
05-31-2008, 04:23 AM
Aww so close

The Ron Paul blew it for ya

J/k.. good luck

Funkin'
05-31-2008, 04:29 AM
P.S. i'd be willing to give away my account with an over 10 ratio if someone is interested

Ron Paul didn't blow your chance, but this did.

sokrates
05-31-2008, 06:17 AM
how is it possible you can access this section without being here for one month?
and how do you define forever?
depending on how desperate you are, you can also buy your way in.. atleast thats what this page says: https://btmusic.eu/account-signup.php
they dont need the money though..