PDA

View Full Version : 1 tt invite for grabs

olla
06-29-2008, 01:49 AM
yeah i recently did a tt giveaway and the user deedee (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/deedee-166892/) won it

so here i am with another one, go on post, you know you want it

forthat
06-29-2008, 01:54 AM
is it trance traffic if so i need it pelase

olla
06-29-2008, 02:00 AM
why?

forthat
06-29-2008, 02:10 AM
why?
i am like music ...actually pop and some party songs
and one of friend in trance traffic said me about this site and game me some list of rare music list...

well i am good user in all my tracker above 1.5-3 ratio ....

if u give me that would be very help full to me please....

SaviouR
06-29-2008, 02:20 AM
nice giveaway olla , there are some genuine trance lovers out there who are not able to be a part of this site and who would genuinely thank you for letting them join such a site .
whereas there are some people are those who jump into every giveaway just to increase and flaunt their torrent userbars if you know what i mean .

Anyways i know you will give it to a person who genuinely deserves it .

dr jones
06-29-2008, 02:30 AM
i like to give it a try,can i get tt
the reason is simple,i love listening to all kind of music
just finish listening to pure trance 8

yakz091
06-29-2008, 02:36 AM
yes i want it.
i would give it a try for this invite.
hope to get this one.

SiCKER
06-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi olla, I'm fan of Trance, I make university of production of electronic music, I wanted to ask your help, it would like to receive an invitation for TranceTraffic, he would be a work tool and also of pleasure, I adore braids and I also like of accompanying the programs of radio of the europa, however here I doesn't have as, only through the internet, Trancetraffic would facilitate my life a lot, I will be very happy in case you can feel that support.
I have a big collection of electronic music on my pc, so i can send you by PM many screnshoots of it. I have a good down/up speed+seedbox, and a good ratio in several trackers.
my favorites radio shows:
club life - tiesto
a state of trance - armin van buuren
anjunabeats worldwide
trance around the world - above & beyond
vonyc sessions - paul van dyk
corsten's coutdown - ferry corsten

I love the label anjunabeats, the releases of armada music ( FTW!!! ), beatsport and ASOT.
Thanks!

Milk8
06-29-2008, 02:40 AM
i really want to join TT. it is the final dream of all electronic music lovers.
TT definitely has the best uploaders/releases in this field.
i also wanna join TT's community. you know, read comments, write comments, share what you thought about the music we all love.

this is one of my music folder.
i am a serious lover of electronic music.
usually i dl from one music forum.
but that forum is good for discussing music, not downloading.
so, TT, my dream.

http://photo1.bababian.com/upload11/20080629/DDB76F28734579375993484B5E65142C.jpg

i wont bring you any trouble. i will do my best to keep nice ratio. anyway, in a bt community, we should seed to help each other.
===========

These are some of my all-time favorite trance:

Art Of Trance - Gloria (Transparent Mix)
Cygnus X - The Orange Theme (Original Mix)
The Age Of Love - The Age Of Love (Jam & Spoon's "Watch Out For Stella" Mix)
Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix)

yeah, everytime i listen to Gloria, feels like in heaven's garden, watching angels play...

king2008
06-29-2008, 03:38 AM
can i have TT invite .....
i need it For personal Use thats for sure like all who want it I say "i like trance music" and I consider myself a Music Addict
my favorite type of music its
Trance , techno , minimal , electro ,progressive and tektonik
and my favorite my favourite DJ's
Armin van Buuren - best trance mixes ever
Markus Schulz
Ferry Corsten
Carl Cox
MatT Darey
Above and Beyond
Andy Moor
Ricardo Villalobos
Oxia
And All the Sensation mixez
& type of audio quality I like and why.
VBRkbps,320kbit,FLAC ---> JUST BECAUSE THIS ARE THE BEST !
and I like the best quality in my 5.1 sound system and in my car !
& her same prof
http://www.image.gostshare.com/files/cveuw5k9w6m60u9uqqmz.jpg
http://www.image.gostshare.com/files/ckustoefuw25o6iqqfau.jpg
http://www.image.gostshare.com/files/w4bfpdb2p5zg6vo78s9u.jpg
my collection music
http://www.image.gostshare.com/files/jqjwziow0wxxtw5n0oju.jpg
speed test
http://www.speedtest.net/result/281670055.png

kite
06-29-2008, 03:45 AM
I am very fond of music and love to leave with the music . I was hearing from few days that tt has open invite again so i was think ing that if some one can invite me to tt as because i am trying to getting there from last two years ans still can't get in i am a good at seeding and leeching have 1gibit seedbox for seeding and can be onlie for 24 hours in the forum and irc and i have nice ratio on all other site and irc an i can ever give proof if somebody tell me through pm . I know everybody like to trade such a high level tracker invite and nobody is giving it to me free but i still think hat some are still tehre who can still jusge the good usr to let her in and prove that he or she who has invited the user is best for tt and more over i can give any proof who is taking chance to invite me .

why i want to get there ?

I love music so much and my favourite is trance u know tiesto my favourite and i love to listen its so cool and pleasent to ears and like to leave the life with it . My morning starts with music and goes all the day with music and at night i sleep by listening the music so u can see how music i am music addicted .

why should i think i am applicable to apply for tt ?

As regarding torrenting i must tell that there will be no problem in seeding and leeching from me as i have seedbox with 100Mbit and home sonnection with 2MB/sec so there will be no problem in uplaod and downloading , and remaining is that being active i can give u proof for that also by asking to my favourite tracker that how much active i am on forums and on irc .

why should a inviter believe me that i am speaking the truth and why should he invite me ?

I am not telling that he believe me but ya if he ask forproof i can give him screenshot of my favourite account and can talk to there tracker owners that how much i am active there and i can give u assurity that i will never let u down in any pointof life so u can be rest assured that u can belive me .

I am not sure that after writing so much that i wil get invite because there are many people who .only like to spam my thread and also not sure that my thread is readen by that actual person who can justify my but i am sure one day i will get a invite there because atlast i am trying it for last two years and i know "Paience is the Virtue " so iwill wait - wait .

so i request u so that if i can get invite because i want to downlaod the whole collection of tiesto the favourite dj of mine so if i can have it it will be my dream come true

conopida
06-29-2008, 03:50 AM
done...;)

Rumblin
06-29-2008, 04:09 AM
I'm just gonna keep this short and simple.....I dont "need" TranceTraffic, but I do want it.......I can't any of the songs im looking for on anysite including, deepbass9, demonoid, hell even isohunt........I dont trade, I'm a persistent seeder, I actually download things and use them, I have enough rare crap to be 1337 about but no damn trance to download from other then the newer releases.....

FAV. Artist......
Tiesto
and then there are....
Buuren
Dyk
Milk Inc.
ATB
ATC (around the world lol)
AYLA!!!!! (liebe and angelfalls)

I only listen to techno.....dont listen to cRAP, I'm living off demonoid and isohunt at this point and limewire where everything is mislabeled and has some sort of viral infection......

Adama
06-29-2008, 04:29 AM
i vote for king2008 he is a good user
and he will never disappoint you if you invite him
btw good luck to All
and really a great give away mate

gold24
06-29-2008, 06:42 AM
i am a big fan of tracemusic and house would be great to get into that site im not a collector of sites and i know how good the site is
hope u pick me i can show proofs and u can look up my post to see im an honest user

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 06:50 AM
nice giveaway olla , there are some genuine trance lovers out there who are not able to be a part of this site and who would genuinely thank you for letting them join such a site .
whereas there are some people are those who jump into every giveaway just to increase and flaunt their torrent userbars if you know what i mean .

Anyways i know you will give it to a person who genuinely deserves it .

cut the cr.... m8.... when he asked the questions, i saw those answers on the tr... so people copied and pasted it... so cut the crap pls, and no sane person would jump to every thing. so cut the c... again

1000possibleclaws
06-29-2008, 06:50 AM
I think you should keep this invite and wait until you see a moving request. that way the invite is more likely to fall into the hands of someone alot more grateful, and not some random collector who will only keep the account so he can add TT to his signature dock.

alyasu
06-29-2008, 06:56 AM
i want that invite pls

i love the music and this is a best tracker whit music and i want to be part of them
i have seedbox so its not a problem whit seed
if you want i send you on pm some ratio and sped test

thanx and have a nice day

helpme
06-29-2008, 07:33 AM
amazing giveaway
i hope i can get it
i love music so much and i made lots of music uploads at good tracker
i am one of trance fan
i love : dj tiesto & jean mioree & paul webester and others
thats why i hope i can be member there
with my best wishes.....and good luck to all

alfara
06-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Can i have it please :) I will pm you with screen and favorites Dj's if you want :)

giannis
06-29-2008, 07:54 AM
I will give it a try for this one, cause i like trance/house/techno music and i don't have any other tracker dedicated in a way to these kind of music.

thanks m8!

John1988
06-29-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm just gonna keep this short and simple.....I dont "need" TranceTraffic, but I do want it.......I can't any of the songs im looking for on anysite including, deepbass9, demonoid, hell even isohunt........I dont trade, I'm a persistent seeder, I actually download things and use them, I have enough rare crap to be 1337 about but no damn trance to download from other then the newer releases.....

FAV. Artist......
Tiesto
and then there are....
Buuren
Dyk
Milk Inc.
ATB
ATC (around the world lol)
AYLA!!!!! (liebe and angelfalls)

I only listen to techno.....dont listen to cRAP, I'm living off demonoid and isohunt at this point and limewire where everything is mislabeled and has some sort of viral infection......

give invitation to CLOVER he really deserves it and i know he looks for TT long time ago

regards
John

kuracat
06-29-2008, 10:32 AM
nice giveaway!

TorrentJunky
06-29-2008, 10:38 AM
can i have a try? i love trance ive only got STMusic for trance...i love Burren and tiesto :) cheers for considering me.

Ali-g
06-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Ok to say that I need and possibly deserve this invite for what Trance represents for me its not enought. There fore Im going to tell some curiosities.

1. Did u know that Veracocha is the group formed by de Moor and Corsten at the time... I bet u didnt.

2. Did u know that Ferry Corsten is also known as System F, maybe not.

3. Gouryella is another group formed by Corsten and Tiesto.

4. I am Dj at a local club therefore it'd be useful if I could get access to a good source of Trance. I m trying to inject TRANCE bit by bit to everyone ; )

Ok I wish u chose me, cuz Theres Intelligent Life Out There ;)

dunson
06-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Some people here must be joking with these weak applications. Good luck to the good ones though. TT is worth the effort, so show you deserve it.

SaviouR
06-29-2008, 12:44 PM
cut the cr.... m8.... when he asked the questions, i saw those answers on the tr... so people copied and pasted it... so cut the crap pls, and no sane person would jump to every thing. so cut the c... again

looks like your drunk while writing this , or your a 5 yr old i guess . anyways your opinions change like the wind about collector,trading etc etc so i am guessing the latter . maybe before writing , think atleast 10 times what c... were trying to prove before writing the c... above .

if people copied and pasted it , he will know whom to give and whom to not give , thats what i actually meant with my post if u have actually read at all . many (in)sane persons are hardcore collectors who have probably jumped in almost every giveaway possible here , but i couldnt be bothered to name them anyway .

Since your a collector (u said it yourself before)so u will Never Realize probably what i meant since u have the collector mentality and think it as c...

so better save yourself the c... and go collect some more torrent sites , there are many giveaways out there to satisfy your collector mentality .

Some people here must be joking with these weak applications. Good luck to the good ones though. TT is worth the effort, so show you deserve it.

Exactly . Looks like they are applying just for the heck of it . Check VillageShaman's Application for TT . He has Very good knowledge about This Genre and knows exactly what he's saying . he seems very genuine and seems like a real trance lover which i was trying to convey in my post .

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Here is an example of a collecctor from a well known warez site, (u guess it )

Need invite/account on these trackers Trancetraffic.com/tranceroute.com

Give an exchange invite/acc on one of these trackers :

Also this person is a vip... anyway, see for yourself how people behave, If i were you ollan or whatever, i would keep it to myself, but i am not you, Also i dont have quarter of those invites since i wont probably use them, and i dont definitely care

iplay.ro
torrentbits.ro
musictorrents.ro
filemp3.org
nordic-t.org
scenetorrents.org
torrentleech.org
iptorrents.com
czone.ro
bittorents.ro
torrentbytes.net
waffles.fm
wczone.ro
bittorents.ro
torrentbytes.net
waffles.fm
what.cd
demonoid.com
F******.net
acetorrents.net
filelist.org
stmusic.org
tvtorrentz.org
xtremewrestlingtorrents.net
supertorrents.org
extremeshare.org
xtremezone.ro
docs.torrents.ro
audionews.ru
bitme.org
bitmetv.org
blackcats-games.net
bitsoup.org
vipv2.org
underground-gamer.com
wild-bytes.org
snowtigers.net
scenetorrents.orghat.cd
demonoid.com
F******.net
acetorrents.net
filelist.org
stmusic.org
tvtorrentz.org
xtremewrestlingtorrents.net
supertorrents.org
extremeshare.org
xtremezone.ro
docs.torrents.ro
audionews.ru
bitme.org
bitmetv.org
blackcats-games.net
bitsoup.org
vipv2.org
underground-gamer.com
wild-bytes.org
snowtigers.net
scenetorrents.org

if i am a collector, then he must be xxl collector or smt, i am sure you dont collect mate i am very very sure....you are just trying to use me to get the invite that is all... Good politics

edit: to clarify good politics, he is trying to show that he is against trade, he hates collectors and so forth to refute his argument that he is an honest sweet guy who deserves an invite to tt... look at the mirror m8

deedee
06-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Yo Olla, its great to see what you are doing here.
Another TT Giveaway, something that doesnt come along very often and very rare for it to happen a couple of days after the first one.

But yes Bilkenter, to have a TT invite is not a tracker to collect, its more of a privledge for a person who lives and breath the music to join this community. :)

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 01:02 PM
i only hope the worthy one gets it m8, not a collector just as i shown in the previous post where in he was looking to trade all those accounts or invites to have an invite there...that is to tt...

SaviouR
06-29-2008, 01:03 PM
than maybe you should name that person who he is here , so people come to know of the truth .

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 01:08 PM
it doesnt matter, he is probably not being honest with his nickname to be punished at all...this is why, honesty is not a virtue but a vice... anyway if u need to know who he is, then tell me, i will send ya the details, also i am not an informer

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
06-29-2008, 01:27 PM
just for pesonally using i promise , if you want some ratio proofs tell me ;)

The Flying Cow
06-29-2008, 01:44 PM
Hey olla, I asked for the last TT invite you gave out, and a friend told me I had won it.
But I've been looking for the thread with no success thus far - apparently it was deleted?
Anyway, you remember my post in that thread and the reasons I gave for wanting it - I answered your 10 questions as best I could, and I hope you can consider me for this one, by remembering what I wrote (it took me a while, please don't make me write it all out again...)

Let me know what the stance here is,
-Sherman

olla
06-29-2008, 02:15 PM
yep, you get the invite villageshaman, pm me your email

helpme
06-29-2008, 03:11 PM
is there any invites
ot the invite gone...cuz i hope i can win that great invite
by the way congratulation villageshaman

nemrac
06-29-2008, 06:05 PM
yep, you get the invite villageshaman, pm me your email

Way to go shaman and very nice giveaway olla.

ConkiZz
06-29-2008, 07:10 PM
If you still got the invite so, here we go..
I'm a trance fanatic and TT is the best. i also heard that they have a very good community. I've been looking for TT for a long time.. Hope i can get it.
No music, no life! If u want ratio proofs pm me :)

cata2008
06-30-2008, 09:21 AM
this is a great GA ....great job m8 :):):)

nthpeter
06-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Can I have it pls? My ratios are good.
All of the members above me posted how many GBs of trance music they have. I have none, thats why Im looking for that invite. I like trance, my sister also likes trance (i wont dl her music, bc im evil :D).
PM me if you choose me.

dunson
06-30-2008, 04:25 PM
VillageShaman is a trusted user who I've invited to 4 sites or so and let use my seedbox for a while. He will be active, adding something to the tracker in terms of posts and gratitude, IRC and of course daily use of the torrents. Definitely consider him for this one, he's a cool guy. :D