07-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Yay! I can just about move my sphincter between posts now :happy:

enoughfakefiles
07-03-2008, 09:11 PM
fight with my girlfreind on the phone

How big is your phone :unsure:

bilkenter
07-03-2008, 09:15 PM
ahahahahahah good one dude... It must be pretty big for them to fight on the phone ahaha

chalice
07-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Yay! I can just about move my sphincter between posts now :happy:

You have a portable sphincter?

Well done. Marry me.

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Yes, it's attached to legs!

chalice
07-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Legs too?

Have my children.

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Hiya Squemous. How're ya

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Hello Crabby!

Chalice is trying to make me a bigamist :cry:. Apart from that I'm quite happy, although it's been an early, long and tedious day. How about you?

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Hello Crabby!

Chalice is trying to make me a bigamist :cry:. Apart from that I'm quite happy, although it's been an early, long and tedious day. How about you?

Oh go there! He's got the best accent ever. Good to hear you're ok. I'm ok, jobless as of December so trying to decide what to do with my life, but otherwise not bad!

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Ooooh, Mystic Squeamy says this is what you've been waiting for! All the stars are in alignment telling you to do something with your degree like you've always said you should *Woooo ooooo!* Or maybe just play it safe in something similar :snooty:.

Chalice, what's your accent like? Is it Dutch?

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Ooooh, Mystic Squeamy says this is what you've been waiting for! All the stars are in alignment telling you to do something with your degree like you've always said you should *Woooo ooooo!* Or maybe just play it safe in something similar :snooty:.

Chalice, what's your accent like? Is it Dutch?

Yes, although I'm pissed at wasting three years of hard work its a good opportunity. I kinda want to stay in wine though. I'm staying long enough to finish these exams then moving on. I'm not ruling out other options though.

He's got a Northern Irish accent which is teh sex.

chalice
07-03-2008, 10:01 PM
It's Northern Irish. You wouldn't like it. Fact.

We've already discussed this, you mentalist.

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Yes but I LIKE the Northern Irish accent. It's my favorite one!

chalice
07-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah but you also like gingers.

So I'm not altogether convinced about your taste.

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes, although I'm pissed at wasting three years of hard work its a good opportunity. I kinda want to stay in wine though. I'm staying long enough to finish these exams then moving on. I'm not ruling out other options though.

Yeah, that's the trouble with moving careers if the skills aren't transferrable...less cash and you have to start again :(.

So he's IRA Irish? :unsure:

chalice
07-03-2008, 10:10 PM

Yeah, that's the trouble with moving careers if the skills aren't transferrable...less cash and you have to start again :(.

Harsh.

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah but you also like gingers.

So I'm not altogether convinced about your taste.

I have impeccible tastes, thanks very much! I like firey hair, firey people, regional accents, cacti, glaciers, stained glass, cats, wine, the sea, and much much more.... like I said, impeccible tastes.

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 10:11 PM

Thats about the gist of it yes.

(Sorry Chalice)

chalice
07-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Check under your cars, bitches.

Snee
07-03-2008, 10:13 PM
And you like spelling "fiery" wrong.

Impeccable to the max.

Snee
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
McAeQiLmEYU

Biggles
07-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Check under your cars, bitches.

:O

oil leaks

- not as immediate as bombs but pretty irritating nonetheless

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 10:18 PM
And you like spelling "fiery" wrong.

Impeccable to the max.

@ Chalise - I haven't got a car.

@ Snee - Whoops. I have no excuse other that the fact I'm not wearing my specs, and that I'm dim.

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 10:24 PM
[
Harsh.

Begorra! Gissa tater.

chalice
07-03-2008, 10:28 PM
[
Harsh.

Begorra! Gissa tater.

It's a joily hollerday wif Marwy.

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I have impeccible tastes, thanks very much! I like firey hair, firey people, regional accents, cacti, glaciers, stained glass, cats, wine, the sea, and much much more.... like I said, impeccible tastes.

OMG!

http://i30.tinypic.com/11v2ssn.jpg

That's just one half of the bay window :D. I've got a bit of a thing for red heads too, and I like the sea and regional accents. The rest I'm meh about.

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Begorra! Gissa tater.

It's a joily hollerday wif Marwy.

Touche my friend :eyebrows:

Snee
07-03-2008, 10:42 PM
kinda' cruel keeping the cats in that small cage, though.

Snee
07-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Or is that for the redheads.

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 10:50 PM
I keep them under the bed :snooty:

CrabGirl
07-03-2008, 10:53 PM

OMG!

http://i30.tinypic.com/11v2ssn.jpg

That's just one half of the bay window :D. I've got a bit of a thing for red heads too, and I like the sea and regional accents. The rest I'm meh about.

Lol! We have far too much in common. I love your cacti collection!
What are the animals in the cage, and what is bairstow eves?

Squeamous
07-03-2008, 11:06 PM
There's some in the bedroom too! I only have two window sills in the place so that limits my collection. That tall euphorbia trigona was about 10cm tall when I bought it. It needs a new pot every year...next year it'll have to go on the floor.

The animals are rats :D

Bairstow Eves is an uber posh estate agent. I went in there when I first moved here asking about rented bedsits and they looked at me like I'd pulled down my pants and dumped on their rug :rolleyes:.