PDA

View Full Version : You never see.....

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 06:47 AM
......a disabled Chinese person, do you?

:huh:

manicgeek
07-04-2008, 07:42 AM
OMG... I can't believe you said that...

You know about the side effects of their one child per family policy I take it ?

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2008, 07:44 AM
OMG... I can't believe you said that...

You know about the side effects of their one child per family policy I take it ?
if the first ones female or disabled they're allowed to try for another without paying a fine .......yeah Squemous, you've gone too far this time.. ? :unsure:

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh! I was being serious! In the street and stuff, you never see a disabled Chinese person. Not even walking around Chinatown in London. Just occured to me that's all. I didn't draw any conclusions as to why. They can't be doing this one child policy in the UK, so that doesn't account for it.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Oh, and you know what else you never see? A black person with Down's Syndrome!

manicgeek
07-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Fairy nuff...

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Omg...there's a site called multicultural toybox with black down's syndrome dolls on it!

http://multiculturaltoybox.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/aframdollwithdown.jpg

I stand corrected.

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2008, 08:03 AM
china is actually a very interesting subject to me, I've downloaded many documentaries on it. The last I downloaded was a 4 part series called PBS china from the inside and it one of the episodes was on pollution and illness in china - its terrible out in the rural areas where the pollution from heavily developed urban areas has flowed down into their drinking water, many get sick and die from it and the government tries to cover it up. There's also an aids epidemic in some rural parts where entire villages have been wiped out. it was harsh to the max.

downloaded another series called Chinese school which was about education in china and in one episode this kid had too illness about him to be accepted into school so he had to go back to his village where he will work in fields for the rest of his life :cry:

/that was quite a serious post, possibly my first. it wont happen again, i assure you.

/bewbs.

CrabGirl
07-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Living crap, you have a heart as well as loins!

Well done mate.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Oh he's not doing anything about it Crabby! He's just torturing himself by researching it (I assume) :yup:

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 08:50 AM
china is actually a very interesting subject to me, I've downloaded many documentaries on it. The last I downloaded was a 4 part series called PBS china from the inside and it one of the episodes was on pollution and illness in china - its terrible out in the rural areas where the pollution from heavily developed urban areas has flowed down into their drinking water, many get sick and die from it and the government tries to cover it up. There's also an aids epidemic in some rural parts where entire villages have been wiped out. it was harsh to the max.

downloaded another series called Chinese school which was about education in china and in one episode this kid had too illness about him to be accepted into school so he had to go back to his village where he will work in fields for the rest of his life :cry:

/that was quite a serious post, possibly my first. it wont happen again, i assure you.

/bewbs.

Nice save!

I gather China's government is quite progressive when it comes to health and education, despite massive corruption. It's an interesting country.

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2008, 09:08 AM
planning a trip to china late next year, might go for a month or two :happy:

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 09:15 AM
:fear:

You know they don't speak English there, right?

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2008, 09:38 AM

/bewbs.

Nice save!

I gather China's government is quite progressive when it comes to health and education, despite massive corruption. It's an interesting country.
their educations orsum if you can afford it, in the rural areas the parents tend to leave their kids with their grandparents and go an work in the city in factories and send money back to their villages to pay for their kids school but most only get to see their kids once a year! its really interesting watching their schools, in primary school they set aside an hour on a friday and make the kids stand up and admit to their faults or anything they've done wrong/naughty, then they all clap and forgive them. some of the kids live at the school too and they teach them how to dress them selves and wash their own pots and clothes, really remarkable considering their age.

you should watch Chinese School, there's only 4 parts to it, it was on BBC4 not long ago but its on uknova and thebox. :01:

chalice
07-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Another thing you never see (anymore)...

White dog turds.

I remember years ago when you walked down the street, chances were that you'd see a dog turd that was all dried up with an off-white colouration with a chalky look about it. Not no mores.

Where have all the white dog turds gone?

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 10:15 AM
their educations orsum if you can afford it, in the rural areas the parents tend to leave their kids with their grandparents and go an work in the city in factories and send money back to their villages to pay for their kids school but most only get to see their kids once a year! its really interesting watching their schools, in primary school they set aside an hour on a friday and make the kids stand up and admit to their faults or anything they've done wrong/naughty, then they all clap and forgive them. some of the kids live at the school too and they teach them how to dress them selves and wash their own pots and clothes, really remarkable considering their age.

you should watch Chinese School, there's only 4 parts to it, it was on BBC4 not long ago but its on uknova and thebox. :01:

I bet they have to be really careful what they admit to :unsure:. Can you see it anywhere online? I only have poor person's TV :snooty:

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 10:15 AM

White dog turds.

I remember years ago when you walked down the street, chances were that you'd see a dog turd that was all dried up with an off-white colouration with a chalky look about it. Not no mores.

I see this question every week on one message board or another.

They changed dog food to remove carbonates.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 10:16 AM
You know what else you never see anymore? Erika Eleniak.

chalice
07-04-2008, 10:17 AM

White dog turds.

I see this question every week on one message board or another.

They changed dog food to remove carbonates.

Oh. Well that explains it.

The universe is getting less and less mysterious.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 10:22 AM
You'd be surprised how many people that question has bothered....one of life's great questions it seems.

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2008, 10:23 AM

I bet they have to be really careful what they admit to :unsure:. Can you see it anywhere online? I only have poor person's TV :snooty:
if you download bbc iplayer i think you might be able to watch it :smilie4:

lostdemon
07-04-2008, 10:32 AM
You never see a midget ninja. a mindga

chalice
07-04-2008, 10:37 AM
http://buckleyplanet.typepad.com/cafetour/WindowsLiveWriter/Ninja.jpg

lostdemon
07-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Damn I guess you do see them.
The little ones are the ones you gotta watch out for. Killers I tell you. lol

Snee
07-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Them chinese must be incredibly healthy, like.

Here's a another one: how many deaf japanese people have you seen?

Only ones I've seen, fictional or real, were in that movie Babel.

I'd not thunk about deaf japanese people until then, but it's like they hide them or something.

(For that matter you don't really see many japanese disabled nationals either in mainstream media, at all. I supposed there's still that mental sense of shame attached to it.)

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 12:22 PM

Durrr, of course! Ok, I will. Will make a change to see something
positive about China. I went to a free Tibet rally recently and that
made me look up some more stuff about it. Seems China's government
has got this naive view whereby it wants to improve the lives of all
under Chinese dominion while exercising an iron fist over them and
turning a blind eye to corruption and human rights abuses. Seems
like an interesting way of doing things....yin and yang and all that :/

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Them chinese must be incredibly healthy, like.

Here's a another one: how many deaf japanese people have you seen?

Only ones I've seen, fictional or real, were in that movie Babel.

I'd not thunk about deaf japanese people until then, but it's like they hide them or something.

(For that matter you don't really see many japanese disabled nationals either in mainstream media, at all. I supposed there's still that mental sense of shame attached to it.)

Damn, you're right! And albino orientals!

Mr. Mulder
07-04-2008, 12:55 PM

Durrr, of course! Ok, I will. Will make a change to see something
positive about China. I went to a free Tibet rally recently and that
made me look up some more stuff about it. Seems China's government
has got this naive view whereby it wants to improve the lives of all
under Chinese dominion while exercising an iron fist over them and
turning a blind eye to corruption and human rights abuses. Seems
like an interesting way of doing things....yin and yang and all that :/
that first program wot i mentioned, PBS china from the inside has an episode on tibet. and if you watched that paul merton in china, he did an episode on tibet too which was interesting TO THE MAX!!111 :01:

Biggles
07-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I saw some of that Chinese School thing - it was a bit scary! They get up before they go to bed and study for 23 hours after the school day. One girl complained about the queues in the dinning room. The teacher said "don't queue, study more then go down later when it is quieter"

Can't see it catching on over here.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 01:34 PM
They're breeding automatons aren't they? Recreation is irrelevant.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 02:23 PM
that first program wot i mentioned, PBS china from the inside has an episode on tibet. and if you watched that paul merton in china, he did an episode on tibet too which was interesting TO THE MAX!!111 :01:

I missed that..I meant to watch it :(.
They did something recently on Tibet....I forget the name. They used solely archive footage of it before China remembered it owned it and came back. They had these religious festivals where it would take them 3 days to get around a city, and they'd do it by laying down then putting their feet where their heads were and repeating it all the way around....or if they were especially devoted they'd do it width ways :blink:. Damn, I bet they're grateful the Chinese did away with that custom! :yup:

tralalala
07-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I've never seen a white negro before... :ermm:

Barbarossa
07-04-2008, 03:17 PM
There's one in the UK version of Big Brother at the moment.

EDIT:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2473/darnell6a22c7bxn1.jpg

The rest of his family are black, he's an albino.

tralalala
07-04-2008, 03:32 PM
That's cheating, like.

Squeamous
07-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I've seen loads of black albinos! Mmmm, Darnell :wub:

Hairbautt
07-04-2008, 04:09 PM
There's an albino black women at my uni.

True story. Tho' really I'm just assuming that's what it is.

tralalala
07-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Ahhh... Well, what about a black Caucasian? Bet you haven't seen one of those.

Hairbautt
07-04-2008, 08:28 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/michael-jackson-neverland.jpg

tralalala
07-04-2008, 08:33 PM
You moran, he goes into the white negro dept.

CrabGirl
07-04-2008, 08:59 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/alexxshannon/pblonde.jpg

tralalala
07-04-2008, 09:04 PM
:blink:

j2k4
07-04-2008, 09:13 PM

That's funny.

For that spelling offense, you go wear the pointy hat,Rafi. :whistling

Hadn't thought much about the China thingie, even with regard to their laws "guiding" reproduction.

Coincidentally, I have slight acquaintance with a Chinese family who immigrated in order to accomodate a now late-teenaged/early adult daughter afflicted with cerebral palsy.

Don't know precisely how old she was when they moved to the US; I'd guess much older than newborn, though.

chalice
07-04-2008, 09:21 PM

That's funny.

If it wasn't yourself, Kev, I wouldn't bother explaining the origins of that 'moran' thing.

A whiles back, some idiot who goes by the sobriquet of SAM got naively entrenched with some of us. He was oblivious to some of the language rape that we like to indulge in here in the lounge and called us all 'morans'. His words, not mine. The irony was delicious so we kinda adopted it. True story.

You moran you.

j2k4
07-04-2008, 09:33 PM

That's funny.

For that spelling offense, you go wear the pointy hat, SAM. :whistling

/fixed, and thanks.

I always think Rafi's too young, y'know?
:dabs:

I'll blame it on one of my unexplained absences and/or board-AIDS, if that's okay; best I can do on short notice. :mellow:

Hairbautt
07-04-2008, 10:05 PM
:ermm: I thought he said mormon.

Maybe I read posts too fast.

Something Else
07-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Maybe you've got mormons on the mind.

j2k4
07-04-2008, 11:49 PM
:ermm: I thought he said mormon.

Maybe I read posts too fast.

Maybe you've got mormons on the mind.

Mormans, likely.

Isn't that a ghey thing. :dabs:

Something Else
07-05-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't get how those weird religious folk fit in j2k4.

I'm sure Harry meant the other thing.

Something Else
07-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Oh wait OldGeezer is here to clear things up. :smilie4:

j2k4
07-05-2008, 01:44 AM
I don't get how those weird religious folk fit in j2k4.

I don't know either, but I'd just slide 'em in next to the morans, I think.

xjosephx
07-05-2008, 07:20 AM
omfg this is probably the funniest thread ive ever seen

lostdemon
07-05-2008, 07:49 AM
You never see mexican rappers on mtv. Fucken racist.

Believe it or not some of them are pretty good

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 10:51 AM

just like you never see a good looking british person

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 10:51 AM
omfg this is probably the funniest thread ive ever seen

omfg you suck

tralalala
07-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Fuck you sharer, you dickwad-bawheed. I'm good looking, even sexy as hell. Go ask my g/f, or Mulder, or even teh ghey Skeezoh.

@j2k - I'm too young? I'm damn 18!! That's like, half a lifetime (in Sierra Leone).. Respect to the Israelite!! :D

To be honest I didn't know the origin of the "moran" word, though I found it funny, like "dawler", and the likes of it.. So I use it for a living.. You know, funny and all. A good larf :)

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 10:57 AM
i thought you were from israel , and where can i find your girl friend. she was in my basement this morning blowing me, she must have run away with my grandpa

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 10:59 AM
fuck you too blahlalala

tralalala
07-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I am from Israel, cunt-head. Was born in Britain though, my whole family are from there.

You? Blowing on what? That needle-head you call a cawk? Surprised she even found your basement in that cardboard box you call home.. And I thought your grandpa was manker-like (dead).. Didn't know my g/f was into necrophilia.. Will have a talk to her about that later.

In the mean time, go and cry about the fact your face resembles a walrus' arse, and come back here when you've had it fixed.

k.thx.dai.

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
if you are from israel why the fuck should you be concerned about a comment on ugly british. just because you were born in britain doesnt make you british which is actually a nice thing compared to you being a racist israeli cunt.
i was born in sweden that doesnt make me a swede . am i seeing an identity crisis here ?

yea your girl friend is into sex too which you were oblivious of, maybe thats why she found having sex with a dead body better than having it with you

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 11:11 AM
why the hell am i having an argument with a prepubescent cunt :wacko:

tralalala
07-05-2008, 11:12 AM
:lol: You really are stupider than a cookie. I happen to not only have an Israeli passport, but also a British one. I am a British citizen. And the fact you ain't a Swede means you're not wanted there (not hard to understand why..).

Yes she is into sex, she loves me, and we're great together.. The fact your best friend is your right hand and some lubricant, doesn't mean you need to take it out on the people that are already enjoying life's greatest treat :)

tralalala
07-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Cuz you're a bored piece of cunt.. That would be my guess. Obviously you understand I'm right and you're wrong, as usual. So go take your reddening nerves outside, and have a rave at the wall or something.. You'll get more attention from that than from any of the loungees..

Something Else
07-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Mr.Shearer is actually seeing 6 burds. Madame palm and her five sisters.

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 11:14 AM

your face resembles a walrus' arse, and come back here when you've had it fixed.

k.thx.dai.

:lol:

did it look like that when your head was stuck inside my arse ? now i know how it looks deeps inside

Mr.sharer
07-05-2008, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

:rolleyes:

tralalala
07-05-2008, 12:05 PM
See, now if there was a "Throw the Meusli Down the Well", they'd be up and arms about it and start killing people for laughing about them. Humorless cunts.

And nah I never stuck my head up your arse, your face resembles it good enough, and it can be seen from a simple distance of some 2 feet away.

@Benchi - I thought he was seeing Borat's sister.. The number 4 prostitute in all of Kazakhstan...

Barbarossa
07-07-2008, 09:00 AM
That's funny.

If it wasn't yourself, Kev, I wouldn't bother explaining the origins of that 'moran' thing.

A whiles back, some idiot who goes by the sobriquet of SAM got naively entrenched with some of us. He was oblivious to some of the language rape that we like to indulge in here in the lounge and called us all 'morans'. His words, not mine. The irony was delicious so we kinda adopted it. True story.

You moran you.

Really? I thought it was from this famous sign guy :unsure:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9083/getabrainmorans199d4fhg3.jpg

chalice
07-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Nah, Barbs. It was in the old $20 fred, like.

Admittedly, about 5 minutes later that pic was duly posted.

It was a Friday. True story.

Edit: If mammaries serve, I think it was actually yourself he was calling a moran.

tralalala
07-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Well, to be entirely true and stuck to the facts, the first time the word "moran" was posted on FST, was back in '03... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-dealing-offencive-minority-8466/page4#post77314

But yeah, in the sense it is meant to be used, it indeed was posted on a Friday by Barbs.. Though I'm not sure it was a 20 dawler thread (it was called "I'm going to get one of these).

pentomato
07-07-2008, 01:46 PM

They kill their kids if they are disabled

Barbarossa
07-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Pffft, is it Racism Monday again already? :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
07-07-2008, 02:13 PM
i hate you all because you are different, there i said it :pinch:

CrabGirl
07-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I hate you all because you all have super-slinky dress-friendly non-greek hips. Especially you mulder.

Mr. Mulder
07-07-2008, 02:33 PM
:emo:

j2k4
07-08-2008, 07:14 PM
I hate you all because you all have super-slinky dress-friendly non-greek hips. Especially you mulder.

Have you nice, full-but-well-plucked eyebrows.

That's kinda sexy. ;)

Squeamous
07-10-2008, 12:36 PM
I can't be a racist. I spent the last 3 days with a bunch of foreigners and liked it :snooty:. You still never see a Chinese spacca though (apart from J2O's friends).

j2k4
07-11-2008, 12:44 AM
I can't be a racist. I spent the last 3 days with a bunch of foreigners and liked it :snooty:. You still never see a Chinese spacca though (apart from J2O's friends).

You, racist?

Surely not.

Anti-spacca fits, though, doesn't it.

Do you kick them when you see them.

lopezfd
07-11-2008, 07:00 AM
I saw a disabled china today ;)

Squeamous
07-11-2008, 10:08 AM
You, racist?

Surely not.

Where have I said I don't like spaccas?

When I see them I show as much interest as when I see anyone.....ie. nil.

Squeamous
07-11-2008, 10:09 AM

Really! What kind?

Something Else
07-11-2008, 10:58 AM

Don't do drugs kids. :eyebrows:

j2k4
07-11-2008, 06:10 PM
You, racist?

Surely not.

Where have I said I don't like spaccas?

You use of the term "spacca"?

When I see them I show as much interest as when I see anyone.....ie. nil.

Perhaps that is the problem.

Squeamous
07-11-2008, 07:43 PM
I doubt you'd see the problem here if it dressed up as a socially disadvantaged person and smacked you around the face with its deformed appendage.

j2k4
07-12-2008, 12:14 PM
I doubt you'd see the problem here if it dressed up as a socially disadvantaged person and smacked you around the face with its deformed appendage.

What do you mean - I haven't ever mistaken you for someone else, have I? :huh:

Squeamous
07-12-2008, 01:21 PM
How would I know, I'm not you :unsure:.

j2k4
07-12-2008, 02:41 PM
How would I know, I'm not you :unsure:.

Ah, you make my point.

Thank you.

Squeamous
07-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Making your own point can also be fun :yup:.

j2k4
07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Making your own point can also be fun :yup:.

Downright revelatory; that's you, huh? ;)