PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to you all

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Anyway, i am not gonna be around for a while, it has been very nice getting to know some of you. So cya later, will focus on major issues from now on...Gotta go back to being nerd :)

ghurka
07-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Gotta go back to being nerd :)You mean you stopped and we all missed it....gutted.

Cabalo
07-13-2008, 09:30 PM
:bye: don't bother to come back.

tralalala
07-13-2008, 09:30 PM
You mean you're giving us all a break from your cunting spam.

Orsum, me thinks :happy:

tralalala
07-13-2008, 09:31 PM
You mean you're giving us all a break from your cunting spam.

Orsum, me thinks :happy:

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah i do :) enjoy it:) not gonna come back at least for a month i think i hope so :)

tralalala
07-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Let the havoc begin!!!! :w00t:

lostdemon
07-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Don't come back. whether your gone a month or a year when you return you will be in the same place you are now. People don't like you and people don't forget

tralalala
07-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah, we're all elephants :happy:

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Don't come back. whether your gone a month or a year when you return you will be in the same place you are now. People don't like you and people don't forget

doesnt matter actually, i am taking vocation since i have much more serious things than hanging on a forum now :) though thanks for putting up with me

lostdemon
07-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah, we're all elephants :happy:

Exactly.

I actually got that people don't forget saying from the Super Bad movie. If you have seen then you'll know what I'm talking about. Funny movie BTW

wevotedno
07-14-2008, 05:36 AM
I am

brotherdoobie
07-14-2008, 07:31 AM
Good luck, lad.

-bd

maverick_andy
07-14-2008, 08:33 AM
I Miss your SPAM:happy::noes::yup::D

tralalala
07-14-2008, 02:27 PM
:rtfm:

tralalala
07-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Oh shit, I thought that smiley still worked... I miss it.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 02:30 PM
:) ok got the message but couldnt resist the doings of bear on the forum. Actually, havent expected such a post from him...But it happened and nobody forced him :) btw which smiler are we talking about here?

tralalala
07-14-2008, 03:04 PM
The :rtfm: one :mellow:

tralalala
07-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Elaboration: http://drunkmotherfucker.com/smileys/rtfm.gif

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 03:08 PM
:) I will be back onto report section after a good essay, then we will see PB. i wonder what happened to the poor fella called soulreaper, he doesnt answer me :S is he banned or smt?

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
pedobear is using his powerz to hunt soulreaper, and if he gets him banned from some trackers for a silly reason like that. reaper will miss a lot of content which is freely available in public trackers

never knew pedobear was such a fucking :emo: nooby

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 04:15 PM
We got the proof, we are gonna move right now, you are welcome to join us sharer, now we saw his own face, i am making another case about him right now. We forwarded the proof to the skizo right now. At least Soulreaper did, we will bring justice!

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 04:18 PM
i say leave that old cunt alone , maybe internet is the only place where he can feel "important" . dont emo him to a suicide

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Nope justice will be served, today what happened to soulreaper might happen to any of you. Someone shall stand up and show him what connections means. We have connections 2... I know a lot of retired mods here. But i never intended to use them for me, and i will never will unlike some people.

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Nope justice will be served, today what happened to soulreaper might happen to any of you.

:lol:

like its a big deal

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 04:26 PM
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
-- The Friends of Voltaire

;)

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 04:28 PM
:) yeah it is not, but i wont feel comfortable with what happened to soulreaper today, i wouldnt for any of you. It doesnt matter what happens to me in the torrent world, since i am over it, all i care is fst and the members that constitutes this awesome community. Also it doesnt matter whether the one doing wrong is polarbear or the mods of the level 99 trackers. I will take action against them 2 if they are the one wrong here. We all talked about connections here in my previous posts, here now we see what connections do for certain people.

Skiz
07-14-2008, 04:58 PM
We have connections 2... I know a lot of retired mods here. But i never intended to use them for me, and i will never will unlike some people.

You know a lot of retired mods? Like who?

Skiz
07-14-2008, 04:58 PM
:) yeah it is not, but i wont feel comfortable with what happened to soulreaper today, i wouldnt for any of you. It doesnt matter what happens to me in the torrent world, since i am over it, all i care is fst and the members that constitutes this awesome community. Also it doesnt matter whether the one doing wrong is polarbear or the mods of the level 99 trackers. I will take action against them 2 if they are the one wrong here. We all talked about connections here in my previous posts, here now we see what connections do for certain people.

What happened? :unsure:

I saw the report, but there is no reference to anything. I'm not fulfilling it until I know what led to that.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah i do know some like p, anyway i wont reveal him since i dont wanna use him or others like him for my personal benefit, but hope you get who he is, anyway If you dont believe those, i will get you a ss too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilkenter
Dude, i just talked with barbarossa, if you have proof of such a pm, just get a screenshot, and then put it on the report section, open a case there, then leave the rest to us, we will deal with this polar bear, always with our fellow brothers

Ty so much for this information,bro. Sorry for the late reply,I had gone out. Yes i've got proof of his pm and I'll do as you say. I forwarded the pm to Skizo too.But now I'll open a case in the report section. People like Polarbear shouldn't go scott free,thanks again for informing me.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

Re: Abour Polar Bear
Quote:
I am making a good case about his comments, yeah we shall show him who has the power here. I definitely detest guyz who use their connections to get things done. I know some of the mods here retired ones at least. I can talk to them but i will never will, cuz it doesnt interest them. It is my issue and i will deal with it. Justice shall be upon this guy, just post a good one, then leave me the rest and other fellow members who share your pain
I've reported him. Intolerant people like him don't deserve to be on FST. He's the worst guy on FST I've ever seen and I hope he gets kicked from here.
Ty for your support bro,lets hope for the best.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif
Regards

BawA
07-14-2008, 05:07 PM
doesnt matter actually, i am taking vocation since i have much more serious things than hanging on a forum now though thanks for putting up with me
apart from Rafi and a dozen more members all do have things to do, FST is for when you finish those things. its just like having beer with your pals on your roof after a hard working day(or atleast it was).

anyway good luck with what your up to

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks dude, but you dont have to show me the contradictions here. I just couldnt resist when i saw such an awful member among us... What would you do? Let him be among us again without any sort of punishment? At least PB has to apologize for the damage he has caused

Skiz
07-14-2008, 05:11 PM
He's so busy in fact that he's managed to make consecutive posts here for the past 6 hours. :blink:

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Ok then, we will hear his defence too. I wont leave this case no matter what. Sorry for not believing in you dude but, if he is busy, he wouldnt bother saying such things also pming those words against soulreaper. Saying i will use my connections, no matter how busy he is, those actions of him cannot be justified easily.

Skiz
07-14-2008, 05:15 PM
We were referring to you. :lol:

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh i see, sorry couldnt avoid it, yeah i am busy but i saw some injustice which i couldnt ignore:S

lostdemon
07-14-2008, 05:45 PM
bilkenter

You are pathetic

You do know that right?

Sucking the cawks of anybody who shows any sort of dislike for polarbear.
Telling people you love them for doing that and that you'll be their wing man. ghey. Polarbear has done put your ass to shame by himself and now you try to unite with people because you know alone you ain't shit. If anything you are the one who stired up crap and if anyone is to be kicked from here it should be you.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah i know, because i threatened others with my own connections...Dont defend pls to me, currently he has no value for me. Intimidating others with your connection??? At least i defend those who are oppressed, i am not allying myself with the unjust ones. Oh really? Where did he bring shame to me? I dont care honestly as i said earlier, it doesnt have to be polar bear, issue has nothing to do with him. He is wrong and shall be punished. If you are wrong, i will say you are wrong and shall be punished. If soul reaper is the wrong one, i will still say he shall be punished. Personal feelings or any other thing has nothing to do with this. I am mature enough to distinguish what is wrong from what is right. Also the reason i told soulreaper to be my wingman is because he actually stood up against someone who has connections. If you are to do so, you are welcome to be my wingman 2 . I just hate the idea of allying yourself with someone who has connections to get into somewhere...It is definitely gross

The Flying Cow
07-14-2008, 06:01 PM
What you don't seem to realize is that nobody on here gives a shit. "He shall be punished"? :lol:

Now I forever retire from any of your threads.

-Sherman

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 06:05 PM
This is where you are wrong, just because people dont voice their opinions doesnt mean that they dont have them, all we need to do is to encourage them to express their wishes here. Anyway if you dont like me, nobody is forcing you to read my posts anyway.

Edit: I see some people here luv to talk for all others.

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 06:05 PM
What you don't seem to realize is that nobody on here gives a shit. "He shall be punished"? :lol:

Now I forever retire from any of your threads.

-Sherman

need more post to get accepted in lounge :ermm: . keep trying

- shearer

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 06:10 PM
just post that pm here soulreaper

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 06:11 PM
yeah we hope so, anyway what pb did was definitely wrong.And even if you bring the father of bittorrent here, it wont change. He just played with his credibility, at least this is the way i see him now

Skiz
07-14-2008, 06:17 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2198/who20cares1vu8.jpg

Something Else
07-14-2008, 06:17 PM
soulreaper, mr.sharer and especially biikenter deserve to be banned from the whole internets.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Benchez, it is easy to put blame on others, show us the reasons why we shall be banned...We are not the one wrong here. I am only pursuing justice here and yeah i do care about justice, i got banned justly, i admitted my ban. If some people threatens others with their connections on certain sites, then where is the filesharing itself? Is this really a filesharing? Lets ingratiate ourself with someone who has the power, then we can get in there. You guyz definitely dont know the meaning of sharing. We are not on trackers for files only, we are there with our soul. Also If someone has done smt wrong to you, how would you respond? Wouldnt you at least expect an apology? But if by filesharing, you guyz mean using connections, then just tell us, i will go away, i just confused filesharing with real filesharing

Edit: thanks to pb, i learnt the truth behind filesharing

sorry for my language, it is not my first language as you may guess

Something Else
07-14-2008, 06:26 PM
I would stab you in the face with an AIDS covered knife if I got half a chance. :smilie4:

Something Else
07-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Now fuck off and leave this nice part of the forum.

Go back to the fucking retard section you cawk.

Skiz
07-14-2008, 06:30 PM
What does "ingradiate" mean?

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Benchez i am neither here to offend you or your friend pb here. He is wrong here, why dont you show courage to admit it? If one of my friends do any wrong, i will be gladly admit that they are wrong. IT doesnt matter whether it is my father or my mother or my best friend. This case is like one of the dialogues of the plato in which a son doesnt admit the crime of his father. At least, this is how i see it

Edit: it is ingratiate with, sorry for my language, anyway i have got an idea of justice here. Thanks for it. Gone back to work

Something Else
07-14-2008, 06:33 PM
I have no idea what you are blithering about, but your presence offends me and everyone else, so fuck off, get raped and murdered please. kthx.

Snee
07-14-2008, 06:36 PM
soulreaper, mr.sharer and especially biikenter deserve to be banned from the whole internets.

Your list needs moar bittards.

Proper Bo
07-14-2008, 06:43 PM

Your list needs moar bittards.

agree.

Fromagepas
07-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Don't even try telling me that's not Internet News because I won't believe you to the max.

Cheese
07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Anyway, i am not gonna be around for a while, it has been very nice getting to know some of you. So cya later, will focus on major issues from now on...Gotta go back to being nerd :)

I'm gonna fucking miss you mate, fucking miss you . . .

tralalala
07-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I would stab you in the face with an AIDS covered knife if I got half a chance. :smilie4:

:glag: Post of the day.

@bilkenter - What the fuck are you still doing here!? :blink:

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 07:40 PM
[quote=bilkenter;2891621]Anyway, i am not gonna be around for a while, it has been very nice getting to know some of you. So cya later, will focus on major issues from now on...Gotta go back to being nerd :)

what was this then ? :wacko:

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 07:44 PM
:) well i had plans for the summer, studying finishing a dozens of books and so forth. This is why, i said i was busy, but today i finished both newsweek, economist and a couple of other magazines, tomorrow will start with mortal questions. But couldnt resist to what pb said, this is why i was around here a little, actually even though it doesnt seem like it, i dont even have time to use seedbox nowadays

Mr.sharer
07-14-2008, 07:46 PM
dee dee

IdolEyes787
07-14-2008, 08:31 PM
I now I'm late on the topic but I have to like work occasionally.
Could someone either post here or pm me what has happened between polarbear and soulreaper?
I'm interested because soulreaper is on my pseudo- friends list.
And because except for the occasional fit of bad attitude he didn't seem to be such a terrible bloke.Not half as bad as some that regularly inhabit the tard section anyway.

Thanks

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Soulreaper has been threatened by polar bear by using his own connections to certain sites. He has proof to prove it, but nothing will happen to pb since he has connections... OMG 1 gb connection

Skiz
07-14-2008, 08:33 PM
:) well i had plans for the summer, studying finishing a dozens of books and so forth. This is why, i said i was busy, but today i finished both newsweek, economist and a couple of other magazines, tomorrow will start with mortal questions. But couldnt resist to what pb said, this is why i was around here a little, actually even though it doesnt seem like it, i dont even have time to use seedbox nowadays

You don't have time? :blink:

I'm looking at your posts today and by my time, you've been posting on this board for some like 8 hours straight. No time.... :lol:

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:34 PM
i am a quick reader, want me to summarize newsweek right now?

IdolEyes787
07-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Soulreaper has been threatened by polar bear by using his own connections to certain sites. He has proof to prove it, but nothing will happen to pb since he has connections... OMG 1 gb connection

That doesn't explain anything.
Threatened why?

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Well you shall look into report section, there is a report that i have written on bitmetv forums, then soul reaper responded kindly in public at least, dunno whether smt happened on private. But later he got a thread message from this bear saying him about how he will use his influence on certain sites to crush him. or smt like that you gotta ask that one to skizo or soulreaper.

He said those meaning bear, then soulreaper has defended himself properly as far as i could see. Then got a thread message about connections.

Sorry ido, you gotta go see report section yourself

Skiz
07-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Take this shit to the tard section. You lot are ruining the Lounge. :fist:

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I know, i was trying to help damn:) ok will delete it now:) dont ban me before a ga again pls :D then i change my mind about ga :)

IdolEyes787
07-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks.I saw something referencing it in a thread about bitmetv.
Sorry Skizo just want to know and I did give the option to pm me.

Glad you were polite enough to answer bilkenter.

Skiz
07-14-2008, 08:48 PM
But then he wouldn't get to up his post count.

He is attempting to compensate for something, you know...

IdolEyes787
07-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Bilkenter has a needy personality.It doesn't take a degree in psychology to see that.

He's decent to me so how can I not reciprocate ?

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 09:03 PM
But then he wouldn't get to up his post count.

If you think posts are that important for me, pls stop all my counts and make them 0 or smt, i couldnt care less about how much posts i have. For the secont part, What exactly am i retaliating ? If trackers doesnt want me, it is their problem, if i dont want anyone uploading to certain trackers, it is my problem and my right. Also i am not taking stance against all trackers, i have been banned from bitme and blackcats but they have shown courtesy to listen at least, and stoi is really a great owner. Much more better than ben anyway

Fromagepas
07-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Hoi, you've gone too far, ben is a decent spud for a cunt.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 09:49 PM
It is natural to have different opinions. You may like him, i dont. End of discussion i guess

IdolEyes787
07-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Hoi, you've gone too far, ben is a decent spud for a cunt.

It's also natural to dislike people who dislike you .
Or hadn't you noticed not cheese?

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Well i dont dislike those who hates me anyway. I dont hold any grudge or hatred against those. All i am saying, ben isnt my favourite. That doesnt mean i shall hate him or so, he hasnt done anything wrong against me except saying a few harsh things though.

IdolEyes787
07-14-2008, 10:26 PM
You just said you don't like him.

He says harsh things against most people.Perks like.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah i dont like him, i wouldnt talk to him much, wouldnt try to hang out on the same forum etc. but that doesnt mean i feel bias or any other bad feelings like hatred against him, i actually meant to say i am neutral against him. I wouldnt try to hurt him anyway.

edit: Also i heard harsher ones from sgt, but i dont hate him too, though i dont agree with his opinions on most problems, he helped me with a few problems (not knowingly probably). I am grateful for those, but other than that, i wouldnt like to hang out with him either, but that doesnt mean i hate him in anyway or polar bear for that matter. I dont like them, but i dont hate them either

Snee
07-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Longest. Flounce. Ever.

Fromagepas
07-14-2008, 10:48 PM
It is natural to have different opinions. You may like him, i dont. End of discussion i guess

And still you are wrong, discussion continues. Awesome.

Fromagepas
07-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Longest. Flounce. Ever.

Worst ever "I'm away" thread though.

The Flying Cow
07-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Longest. Flounce. Ever.

Worst ever "I'm away" thread though.

I guess it follows the Lounge's motto in that of 8 pages 7 are not even remotely related to it's title.

By Jove I wonder what you could be referring to? :huh:

-Sherman

Something Else
07-15-2008, 12:51 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YchoddKrzcQ

The Flying Cow
07-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Fascinating, that.

-Sherman

lostdemon
07-15-2008, 01:02 AM
very

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Damn you are aweome here are the lyrics for non american or european people so that they can get the message easier

Stop your messin' around
Better think of your future
Time you straightened right out
Creatin' problems in town
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Stop your foolin' around
Or else you'll wind up in jail
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Stop your messin' around
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Stop your messin' around
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a message to you
Rudy.

Something Else
07-15-2008, 01:24 AM
That was a message to you btw, rudy.

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 01:30 AM
BTW it gets too boring after a while :) really? didnt know:(

tralalala
07-15-2008, 08:15 AM
And yet you're still here posting away.. Almost 200 posts in under a week :dabs: Quit fuckin' around and go do that all-important thingie you said you needed to do.

Or simply hurry up and die instead.

zedex
07-15-2008, 09:17 AM
got a first class ticket specially for you ... destination : gaza strip

enjoy your vacation :D

mafija
07-15-2008, 11:46 AM
I think he still trying to find a proper direction:lol:

http://www.500images.com/uploads/1316362784ButtHead.jpg

stroj
07-15-2008, 03:22 PM
He must be most annoying person i'v ever seen on this board.

Bionic
07-15-2008, 03:35 PM
He's still a new member; newbie. Pro Newbie. What?

tralalala
07-15-2008, 08:16 PM
So are you. :eyebrows:

pro267
07-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Anyway, i am not gonna be around for a while
Is that you, zaa?

The Flying Cow
07-15-2008, 10:17 PM
It's probably him, come to think of it. Sounds more believable than him being the Old Coont, which I presume to have dropped dead at this point.

-Sheridan

ghurka
07-16-2008, 07:00 AM
Anyway, the twat's now disabled...both mentally and account wise. Shouldn't there be a 3 strikes and out rule just for bilkenter.

tralalala
07-16-2008, 12:45 PM
:glag: atta boy Skizo

Bionic
07-16-2008, 05:36 PM
:glag: atta boy Skizo

Because you, you muffin.

The Flying Cow
07-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Bionic is next.

-Sherman

IdolEyes787
07-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Bionic is next.

-Sherman

For being incoherent?

Something Else
07-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Nah, probably for being a bit-tard, account trading cunt. (if that was against the rules) :dry:

tralalala
07-17-2008, 04:27 AM
Either that or being an inbred cunt :eyebrows:

killercam101
07-17-2008, 04:45 AM
"It may be pointless for you m8, but not for me :) i am looking for something else here."-bilkenter

I guess he'll never find that something something...something else

thewizeard
07-17-2008, 07:18 AM
ffs Why does the lounge have to be the trash can of the bittorrent forum?

Skiz
07-17-2008, 07:27 AM
I dunno?

Why do people keep bumping these things?

thewizeard
07-17-2008, 07:35 AM
erm.. :)

carnage0203
07-26-2008, 07:32 AM
wow... i have never seen a guy who is hated so much before...

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Anyway, the twat's now disabled...both mentally and account wise. Shouldn't there be a 3 strikes and out rule just for bilkenter.

Oh dont worry, i have found awesome friends here, this is way better than having a tracker or whatever... I have anything i ever wanted etc... Wont bother coming here as often as i used to be if you hate me this much, i really like the forum except this majoritarianist approach of the forum anyway... I also dont like here because some people think that they are all wise all knowing etc... This is what gives them right to mock newbies etc...Anyway the point is i am gone to somewhereelse where i will keep giving away the best things to the only traders :) anyway hope you guyz get what you all wanted just like i did

tralalala
07-26-2008, 08:15 AM
:01:

The Flying Cow
07-26-2008, 10:43 AM
He has resurfaced...

A bit like the Old Geezar does every now and then.

But it really is a shame you won't be here so often. We have and will miss you, most dearly.

-Sherman

tralalala
07-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Geezar is dead. He did a Manker.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:02 PM
He has resurfaced...

A bit like the Old Geezar does every now and then.

But it really is a shame you won't be here so often. We have and will miss you, most dearly.

-Sherman
Yeah i wont unfortunately mate, i figured out, if i am to be banned for every give away, then i give away somewhereelse... anyway the ban is the best thing that could ever happen to me honestly...Thanks to Skizo again

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Ban him again, he loves it.

Fucking twat that he is.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah this twat is gonna make the ultimate give away soon :) I havent seen such a give away here more than 10 invites to a high level tracker how did i get it? secret:) The more i am banned, the easier it gets to see the real faces of your friends mate :) i shall thanks Skizo again

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah this twat is gonna make the ultimate give away soon :) I havent seen such a give away here more than 10 invites to a high level tracker how did i get it? secret:) The more i am banned, the easier it gets to see the real faces of your friends mate :) i shall thanks Skizo again

You are in the fucking lounge, you fucking imbecile.

If you think anybody gives a flying fuck about your pissy invites, you are sorely mistaken.

People hate you in the lounge because you are a stupid cunt. Plain and simple. You plain and simple stupid cunt, you.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh i can see the words of a wise man... :) yeah they hate me this is why i got more than 15 email when i came back here:)

clocker
07-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Apparently, the core concept behind "Goodbye, I am leaving" has eluded you.

I blame our crappy education system.

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Oh i can see the words of a wise man... :) yeah they hate me this is why i got more than 15 email when i came back here:)

Do those 15 (count 'em, f-i-f-t-e-e-n wankers happen to post in the lounge? Do they fuck. Know why? Cos they're fucking wankers, that's why.

Fuck off back to the bittard section and annoy those dick-lickers.

The Flying Cow
07-26-2008, 03:19 PM
No point chal.

He won't cease.

Better to hope the thread dies of it's own accord.

yeah they hate me this is why i got more than 15 emails when i came back here:)

Not from the lounge you dident. Maybe you should migrate from this area to where you're loved and admired (vis-a-vis, the BitTrents section).

-Sherman

The Flying Cow
07-26-2008, 03:21 PM
And leave the rest of us alone.

That sound like a plan?

-Sherman

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Is the weather there better than here? Anyway dont care chalice or others, if you dont want me here, dont bother posting on my thread then... Go post somewhere else... You can do it cant ya? AFter all i am the topic starter right? Let us be and enjoy your life

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Sherman, I've held my tongue with this cunt for ages. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt a few times, thinking he was being somewhat harassed.

I was wrong. He's hell-bent on being a spectacle. And besides, I'm kinda enjoying calling him names.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:23 PM
You can also call me a T-rider meaning trader :) i came up with the idea :D

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Is the weather there better than here? Anyway dont care chalice or others, if you dont want me here, dont bother posting on my thread then... Go post somewhere else... You can do it cant ya? AFter all i am the topic starter right? Let us be and enjoy your life

If you didn't want to draw fire, on a topic which you started called GOODBYE TO YOU ALL, then you shouldn't have posted it here. If a thread is in the lounge and it's started by an ignorant child who has raw feelings, then it is my wont, nay! my duty to point out what a stupid cunt you are.

If you say you're going to fuck off, then the proper procedure is usually to stay fucked off. Otherwise you're just an attention whore.

Fucking twat.

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:38 PM
You can also call me a T-rider meaning trader :) i came up with the idea :D

Naw, I think I'll just call you 'dirt-track rider', if it's all the same to you.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:39 PM
so where should i have posted it? Yeah i did say i am gone, then i changed my mind, what is the big deal here? Everybody changes their opinion about smt at some point...I wont get this idea of attention seeking, why would i even bother to take attention of those who doesnt like me anyway? If you dont want to see my posts, then just put me on ignore... Is that hard to do? Just ignore me i would be more than happy to be ignored on your list or someone who doesnt like how i think or act anyway... This way, you wont have to see my attention seeking posts at all, and i wouldnt waste my time with some guy...Actually we shall have clubs in which only club members will talk not everyone will be permitted etc... This way, people with same ideas will stick together therefore wont have to worry about this agression at all

chalice
07-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Where should you have posted it? Nowhere, that's where. You are defined by your actions. Up 'til now, your actions define you as a fucking arsehole. I have ignored you up until now, and in some instances, even defended you. But facts is facts and you're a twat. Inescapable, incontrovertable truth. Nobody will help you if you refuse to help yourself, cawk

As for the rest of your pish, I can't be arsed reading it cos you are a boring self-centred wanker.

The Flying Cow
07-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Where should you have posted it? Nowhere, that's where. You are defined by your actions. Up 'til now, your actions define you as a fucking arsehole. I have ignored you up until now, and in some instances, even defended you. But facts is facts and you're a twat. Inescapable, incontrovertable truth. Nobody will help you if you refuse to help yourself, cawk

As for the rest of your pish, I can't be arsed reading it cos you are a boring self-centred wanker.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I do also find his posts take an unusual amount of time to read, due to their massively unimpressive, apalling character. And on the charity you showed this poor boofhead upon his recent arrival here, it only goes to show you as being a valiant knight, for I saw him for what he was right from the start. I knew he was a cunt-wrapped, otiose spam-creating cuntster from cretin-land.

It's amazing how a "goodbye" fred can deviate so much that it becomes a "my unwarranted and unwanted return" fred instead. My question is - who unbanned this jester?

I hope you rot, biker.

-Sherman

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Gonna respond soo nice later but for now i dont care mate, i have awesome friends who tells me why the hell i didnt ask them before i apply to the trade section, so few friends may be worth whole bt community

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Give it enough time and this thread may start making sense.
Although I doubt it.

chalice
07-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Gonna respond soo nice later but for now i dont care mate, i have awesome friends who tells me why the hell i didnt ask them before i apply to the trade section, so few friends may be worth whole bt community

You fucking dickhead.

Fact.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Actually the act i intended to take was a good gesture on your behalf, I thought you need a good answer what is wrong with this? Also i have a few questions about what i did wrong here. This is what i was gonna raise in my response honestly. Also i still defend what i said, a few friends are way more important than trackers etc... Those a few friends are the ones who asks you whether you need smt or not, honestly i havent made any request except tt in any forums at all, but i have everything i wanted now, i didnt even ask for them, i just talked about music movies etc... and they told me whether i would like to be a member or not, this is how bt communities shall work... We shall get rid of this request thing and embrace our fellow torrent world fellas for who they really are....

chalice
07-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Dickhead.

Skiz
07-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Why the fuck does this assface he keep talking about invites and trackers? :blink:

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Honestly what did i do wrong to deserve to be called dickhead? pls show couresy to at least answer to this, If i dont know what i am doing wrong, i cant fix it am i not right?

chalice
07-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Honestly what did i do wrong to deserve to be called dickhead? pls show couresy to at least answer to this, If i dont know what i am doing wrong, i cant fix it am i not right?

Just for you, and bear in mind I wouldn't do this for anyone else...

If you do not know why you are a fucking dickhead, then that's what makes you a dickhead, dickhead.

The Flying Cow
07-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Therein lies the answer.

As has been counseled, bikeland, GTFO of this section, for we do not care about your incessant torrent jibe.

We simply do not care.

Comprehende?

-Sherman

Imagine_If
07-26-2008, 06:45 PM

Are you still here? :O

seppypom
07-27-2008, 03:15 AM
i guess he can't leave. How many times has his account been disabled now?

Hairbautt
07-27-2008, 03:21 AM
Who the hell is he?

Hairbautt
07-27-2008, 03:25 AM
Who the hell is he?
A dickhead, obviously.

Hairbautt
07-27-2008, 03:25 AM
Oh shit. :pinch:

MaaxHimself
07-29-2008, 04:11 AM
Why do you think we care about your absence.
If you don't care about this forum then why the fuck are you still here?

brotherdoobie
07-30-2008, 03:11 AM
The free cheese, obviously.

-bd

The Flying Cow
07-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Speaking of cheese, there was a thread Bo made back in 02 or 03 where he mentions the importance of that dairy product.

Lemme look for it, I'll link it in a min.

Edit - here it is: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-i-like-cheese-13759/?

-Sherman :)

1080p
07-31-2008, 04:30 AM
:bye: don't bother to come back.
my thoughts

exactly.