PDA

View Full Version : Cheating BF

Seedler
07-17-2008, 01:38 AM
Yah, they're fucking whorefuckers from hell. Fuck the fucking fucker, goddammit.

Somehow I still love him. I'm such a pussy.

Hairbautt
07-17-2008, 02:40 AM
pics

killercam101
07-17-2008, 02:53 AM
..u need to choke the bitch to set her straight

Something Else
07-17-2008, 03:50 AM
I would if I was her, prolly coz of your 2 inch cawk. Get run over or something else. :smilie4:

Barbarossa
07-17-2008, 08:38 AM
:lol:

Skiz
07-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Yah, they're fucking whorefuckers from hell. Fuck the fucking fucker, goddammit.

Somehow I still love her. I'm such a pussy.

I dunno if you're a pussy, but you're definitely a schmuck.

That's why she cheated on you in the first place and why she'll do it again.

She cheats on you and you tell her you still love her?? That girl doesn't give two shits about you and its fixing to get a whole lot worse. You'll see.

thewizeard
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
..another Bittorrent thread? Trash it!

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 09:57 AM

:(

Speaking as someone who has been that whorefucker from hell, you have my sympathy :console:. I don't think my OH will ever get over it, but he did decide to stay with me and things are ok between us. It's not always the end, and I definitely don't think he's a pussy for putting up with me.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Speaking as someone who has been that whorefucker from hell, you have my sympathy :console:. I don't think my OH will ever get over it, but he did decide to stay with me and things are ok between us. It's not always the end, and I definitely don't think he's a pussy for putting up with me.

I guess my world's pretty black and white but I could never look some one in the eye again after doing that.
You've betrayed them at the most fundamental level.

Smith
07-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Get rid of the bitch, at your age theres no point..there will be another one.

Snee
07-17-2008, 11:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/antunesrj/Nelson_haha.jpg

Proper Bo
07-17-2008, 11:38 AM

h4r5h, it must be hard for him when his imaginary girlfriend is cheating on him:no:

Mr. Mulder
07-17-2008, 11:50 AM

but is he ok with us still talking online? :unsure:

The Flying Cow
07-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Dump her. See other women.

She'll come crawling back.

-Sherman

lostdemon
07-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Leave her not matter how much it hurts you now for if you stay with her she'll do it again and you'll hurt more later.

Also beat the crap out the new guy to let out your frustration.

Go to a few bars and clubs meet/do some girls to keep your mind off that shit and you'll be back to normal in no time.

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 03:45 PM

but is he ok with us still talking online? :unsure:

As long as we use protection it should be ok :unsure:

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 03:49 PM
I guess my world's pretty black and white but I could never look some one in the eye again after doing that.
You've betrayed them at the most fundamental level.

I think it's that way for a lot of men. Men like to think they own their partner's body, they don't care so much about their partner's mind. So when a woman cheats no amount of apology will usually work because to men ownership of a woman's body is the fundamental unit of a relationship.

To a woman, all a man has to do is convince her he loves her and is hers in mind and spirit and she can accept it and move on. Mostly.

Something Else
07-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Not for me, but a nice, sexist generalisation. :snooty:

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 03:56 PM
I did say 'mostly'. Anyway, you have to generalise. Without generalisation there would be no science and I would be out of a job.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 04:03 PM
You are putting your own experience on what I was trying to say.
I wasn't speaking specifically about you or even women in general.I was talking about people betraying trust.
It doesn't have to be a physical betrayal.He/she said that they weren't going to do something he/she did.Simple.
Like crime it's a matter of degrees and I think that most of us would agree that cheating is pretty major.

bornwithnoname
07-17-2008, 04:13 PM
dowse her bed with gasoline... and well you know how this ends.

The Flying Cow
07-17-2008, 05:37 PM
I have to agree with Idol. I love it how you gals say we like to "own" you, but then if we cheat on you you don't forgive us.

Don't pretend like if your OH had been doggystyling other babes you'd have been fine with it. That's open relationship politics, and I don't even wanna go there.

As Idol said, betraying trust/cheating, just doesn't get an "OK" from us. It's either a closed relationship, where neither party is to fuck around, or it isn't.

-Sherman

Something Else
07-17-2008, 05:43 PM
I did say 'mostly'. Anyway, you have to generalise. Without generalisation there would be no science and I would be out of a job.

Fuck your science and your job. No offence lyke.
That's just my opinion. :smilie4:

Skweeky
07-17-2008, 05:45 PM
Was it just sex though?

Something Else
07-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Or Science. :dry:

Hairbautt
07-17-2008, 06:45 PM

Fuck your science and your job. No offence lyke.
That's just my opinion. :smilie4:
Those science-y types are always bastards arn't they?

Something Else
07-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Yes. I think so anyway, but i'm a fucking hippie what would I know.

Mr. Mulder
07-17-2008, 06:49 PM
:emo:

Hairbautt
07-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Tree-huggers :dry:

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 10:21 PM
You are putting your own experience on what I was trying to say.
I wasn't speaking specifically about you or even women in general.I was talking about people betraying trust.
It doesn't have to be a physical betrayal.He/she said that they weren't going to do something he/she did.Simple.
Like crime it's a matter of degrees and I think that most of us would agree that cheating is pretty major.

Isn't that the point of conversation?

Of course cheating is wrong. You should always keep your word and if you promise to do/not to do something then you should/should not do it.

I personally think your view is quite simplistic.

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 10:25 PM
I have to agree with Idol. I love it how you gals say we like to "own" you, but then if we cheat on you you don't forgive us.

Don't pretend like if your OH had been doggystyling other babes you'd have been fine with it. That's open relationship politics, and I don't even wanna go there.

As Idol said, betraying trust/cheating, just doesn't get an "OK" from us. It's either a closed relationship, where neither party is to fuck around, or it isn't.

-Sherman

Actually my OH got someone pregnant while we were split up and I found out after we got back together by an anonymous text. She was his boss. Suddenly him never coming home from work in the latter stages of our relationship made sense.

I will probably never know the truth about what happened, but it doesn't upset me. I have accepted the worst case scenario and moved on because I know he loves me (my incident had nothing to do with retaliation or anything like that btw). It's called dealing with a bad situation in a mature way and accepting good people do bad things sometimes.

Something Else
07-17-2008, 11:04 PM
Well if you guise made it through those tough times with love and respect for each other then well done to ya. :smilie4:

Something Else
07-17-2008, 11:04 PM
bawls :pinch:

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Ha!

Snee
07-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Of course cheating is wrong. You should always keep your word and if you promise to do/not to do something then you should/should not do it.
I agree, if you promise something you shouldn't do it.

And that's what I'm bringing with me from this discussion.

Something Else
07-17-2008, 11:16 PM
:lol: :earl:

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 11:30 PM
As a footnote, the Seedmaster should probably find out what her motives were. There can be no excuse, but neither do things happen for no reason at all.

Oh, and also, it's bloody difficult for women you know. Men get virtually no offers, but if they had to walk around all day getting hit on by hotties when they have a sack of flab at home they might find it difficult too. Even the ripest woman can get laid by someone half decent :yup:. Still, the Summer's almost over now so we're nearly out of the danger period :pinch:.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Men get virtually no offers, but if they had to walk around all day getting hit on by hotties when they have a sack of flab at home they might find it difficult too.

Things must be different in England because here women are pretty aggressive.
I've taken to carrying a stick.

Squeamous
07-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Either the men over there must be really attractive, or the girls really ugly :pinch:

Something Else
07-17-2008, 11:43 PM
As a footnote, the Seedmaster should probably find out what her motives were. There can be no excuse, but neither do things happen for no reason at all.

Oh, and also, it's bloody difficult for women you know. Men get virtually no offers, but if they had to walk around all day getting hit on by hotties when they have a sack of flab at home they might find it difficult too. Even the ripest woman can get laid by someone half decent :yup:. Still, the Summer's almost over now so we're nearly out of the danger period :pinch:.

Bitch. I bet I get more offers than you. Mostly from ghey bit-tards tho.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 11:58 PM
Either the men over there must be really attractive, or the girls really ugly :pinch:
I was being 100% serious,except for the stick part.

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 12:17 AM
I thought you were being serious with the stick part :mellow:

And if women hit on men there, then I'll move as soon as I can buy myself a ticket, or clandestinely board a cargo ship.

-Sherman

Squeamous
07-18-2008, 07:22 AM
You probably do Bench-boy, but I bet you get propositioned by fewer builders :snooty:.

I was being 100% serious,except for the stick part.

You do realise it doesn't count if they're asking you for money in return? :noes:

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Lol.

-Sherman

Something Else
07-18-2008, 10:44 AM
You probably do Bench-boy, but I bet you get propositioned by fewer builders :snooty:

Did you read the end of my post. :unsure:

Squeamous
07-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh!

What's a bit-tard anyway? :unsure:

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Someone who lives in the BitTorrent Invites/BitTorrent section.

-Sherman

tralalala
07-18-2008, 11:15 AM

:glag: Most fitting pic evar.

Re. topic: My g/f was kissed by some cawk who didn't get the idea she has a boyfriend (he was all like "oh.. I didn't know you were, like REAL boy and girl friends.."). I told her it was OK as long as it really was that arse that initiated the whole kiss.. The fact she even came and told me about the case was pretty ace as well.

I stll and will love her for who she is :wub:

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 11:22 AM
She's kissing other guys now?

I'd say keep a tight watch on 'er, Rabi.

-Sherman

tralalala
07-18-2008, 11:25 AM
No, the other guy kissed her (she stopped midway and told him to fuck off). That arse actually started drinking after that incident :ermm:

Barbarossa
07-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Interesting that she stopped midway rather than pre-emptively avoiding the kiss :hmmm:

tralalala
07-18-2008, 11:29 AM
According to what she said he simply took her head and started kissing her.. She stopped him thereafter. Was good enough for me.

Still, the fact she came forward and told me about it is in itself a reason to forgive and forget :)

Squeamous
07-18-2008, 11:36 AM
No, the other guy kissed her (she stopped midway and told him to fuck off). That arse actually started drinking after that incident :ermm:

That happened to me once, although it was a girl, a really good friend of mine. It was only very brief and I told my OH about it and he was fine with it. I think she was trying to make her gf jealous. I felt used :snooty:.

Sometimes people pursue those in relationships, I know not why. Maybe they see it as sport?

Squeamous
07-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Interesting that she stopped midway rather than pre-emptively avoiding the kiss :hmmm:

Sounds like sexual assault to me, and she should have had him arrested. Unless.......:unsure:

tralalala
07-18-2008, 11:37 AM
So it's not unusual..

Another reason to forgive her.. She truly feels for me.. Great feeling, am loving every moment of it :D

Mr. Mulder
07-18-2008, 11:40 AM

That happened to me once, although it was a girl

what were you both wearing at the time?

Squeamous
07-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Oh hello Mouldy, fancy seeing you here :shifty:

Something Else
07-18-2008, 11:58 AM
My burd kissed a burd once. True story.

tralalala
07-18-2008, 12:00 PM
My g/f is tewtally straight and wouldn't kiss another girl for the world :(

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
She'll need convincing then.

If later you want to experiment a three-character play.

-Sherman

tralalala
07-18-2008, 12:36 PM
What would be the best approach and method of persuasion then?

Squeamous
07-18-2008, 12:48 PM

Just the one? :unsure:

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Arguments such as "a curiosity for trying something new", "experimenting with the now clearly limitless extent of your love for eachother", "being more adventurous with eachother", and others of this general nature bode well for your case.

-Sherman

Something Else
07-18-2008, 03:11 PM

Just the one? :unsure:

Yup. I was fucking furious about it to be honest and we nearly split up over it.

tralalala
07-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Why the fuck? :huh: Who initiated it, and was she hawt?

Something Else
07-18-2008, 04:40 PM
It was just a kiss, we were in the pub a bit pissed and some burd I knew decided to snog my missus and she let her. I wan't impressed at all.

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Maybe she was more pissed than you..?

-Sherman

Something Else
07-18-2008, 04:55 PM
VillageIdiot is on my ignore list. True story.

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 05:26 PM
What a joykill you are.

-Sherman

Skweeky
07-18-2008, 05:35 PM
But you can't be upset abnout her snogging another burd. You're not a burd. You can't offer her that thrill. True story.

Something Else
07-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Yeah, well she didn't do it for the thrill.
If i'd wanted that other burd's germs I would have snogged her myself. :snooty: She did try it on with me too.

It's still cheating as far as i'm concerned. The fact it was in front of me made no difference.

Something Else
07-18-2008, 05:45 PM
It was 6 years ago btw. :pinch: And I did forgive her that week.

tralalala
07-18-2008, 07:32 PM
You arsehole, that was a golden opportunity for a wicked threesome.. What if she was hawt and all.

chalice
07-18-2008, 07:34 PM
You arsehole, that was a golden opportunity for a wicked threesome.. What if she was hawt and all.

Maybes it was his sister or mum or his handicapped daughter.

You sick bastard.

Seedler
07-18-2008, 07:38 PM

I dunno if you're a pussy, but you're definitely a schmuck.

That's why she cheated on you in the first place and why she'll do it again.

She cheats on you and you tell her you still love her?? That girl doesn't give two shits about you and its fixing to get a whole lot worse. You'll see.

lol skiz u definitely read my post wrong.

I still have feeling for her, because I really loved her. But, obviously, I didn't tell her that I loved her after she freaking cheated on me, that was your assumption, figment of imagination, misread, or whatever:P

But yah I'm pretty bummed, we were really close but I guess I just didn't "care about her emotionally". I'll get over it. Eventually.:huh:

Something Else
07-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Punch her in the cunt you big ghey.

Seedler
07-18-2008, 07:40 PM
And oh sorry for sounding all teen drama loike, but I'm screwing one of her friends. Somehow I'm not depressed anymore, heh.

Something Else
07-18-2008, 07:41 PM
And oh sorry for sounding all teen drama loike, but I'm screwing one of her friends. Somehow I'm not depressed anymore, heh.

She's best friends with your right hand. :O

chalice
07-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Kill yourself. Win for her, win for us, win for you.

I recommend a sharpened pencil through the eyeball.

Do report back on your failure.

Something Else
07-18-2008, 07:44 PM
:glag:

tralalala
07-18-2008, 07:50 PM
:glag: Am having a serious larf over here... How's it hangin' chalice? :smilie4:

@Seedler - How exactly are you screwing your cheating whore of a g/f's friend? Rather, what with?

Something Else
07-18-2008, 07:53 PM
And oh sorry for sounding all teen drama loike, but I'm screwing one of her friends' shelves together so she doesn't beat me to a quivering pulp.

/fixed

IdolEyes787
07-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Youse guys kill me.:lol:

Biggles
07-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Kill yourself. Win for her, win for us, win for you.

I recommend a sharpened pencil through the eyeball.

Do report back on your failure.

Strict but fair is Chalice.

Seedler, is this the girl with serious "issues" that you mentioned a while back?

Mr. Mulder
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/mrmulder/facial.jpg

Biggles
07-18-2008, 08:33 PM
That girl has a really bad cold :sick:

brotherdoobie
07-18-2008, 08:38 PM

She also has cum all over her face. Poor gal - it's just not her day, at all (at all).

-bd :(

Biggles
07-18-2008, 08:40 PM

She also has cum all over her face. Poor gal - it's just not her day, at all (at all).

-bd :(

Can easily happen when you are distracted by a bad cold.

Squeamous
07-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Yeah, well she didn't do it for the thrill.
If i'd wanted that other burd's germs I would have snogged her myself. :snooty: She did try it on with me too.

It's still cheating as far as i'm concerned. The fact it was in front of me made no difference.

Jebus, nearly split up over it? Seems a bit extreme considering the circumstances. Are you uber puritanical or something?

Something Else
07-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Yup I only fuck priests. :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-20-2008, 06:35 PM
I meant as an adult :smilie4:

Something Else
07-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Moved on to nuns.

tralalala
07-20-2008, 09:52 PM
:glag: You're nuckin'-futs..

Was this lesbian-loik burd that snogged your biatch hawt or Amy-Winehouse-Skanky?

The Flying Cow
07-20-2008, 10:17 PM
She's best friends with your right hand. :O

Well if he shoved four fingers up her trim, I'm sure his right hand's her bestest friend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/mrmulder/facial.jpg

She seems to be enjoying the fresh vanilla yoghurt that landed splat on 'er cheekage.

-Sherman

tralalala
07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
About all this cheating g/f shit..

I spoke to my g/f who is in Germany, she said she was out last night with eveyone and got pished.. She doesn't remember a thing, though she claims she was with her best friend all the time (cuz her best friend told her so..).

Thing is, when she (my g/f) was at my birthday a couple months back, she a had a couple of drinks, and was like all naughty and stuff, and didn't remember bugger-all the next day..

What do I make of this..? On the one side, she actually came forward and told me she doesn't remember shit, but that she was with her friend the whole time puking, on the other hand... There's what happened at my birthday as a reference.... :unsure:

The Flying Cow
07-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Well, I'd interpret it as "Rabi, I may have done shtuff to other males, but since I was pished I can't and won't remember".

-Sherman

tralalala
07-21-2008, 08:51 AM
That's what I don't know and probably never will.. So what's the best course of action?

Skiz
07-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Believe her.

Unless you have some reason to believe she did something wrong then what's to worry about? :idunno:

You're getting all worked up over nothing.

tralalala
07-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I suppose there's something in that.. I just hope she really never did anything. If she did, I'm gonna kill ya Skiz-shit ;)

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 10:59 AM
She's doing that thing Ebay sellers do, when they tell a lie of omission. They say 'I can't guarantee this DVD/game/camera works because I haven't tried it, buy at your peril, no returns'. When really they have tried it and it doesn't work.

That is relevant somehow :snooty:.

Barbarossa
07-21-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm finding it hard to really give a shit either way here :dabs:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 12:58 PM
She's doing that thing Ebay sellers do, when they tell a lie of omission. They say 'I can't guarantee this DVD/game/camera works because I haven't tried it, buy at your peril, no returns'. When really they have tried it and it doesn't work.

That is relevant somehow :snooty:.

How does this metaphor relate to my current situation? :huh:

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:01 PM
She's saying it's a way of covering up guilt over something.
Not necessarily true tho.

Why don't you ask your girl's firend if you are still worried.

tralalala
07-21-2008, 02:19 PM
She doesn't remember fuckall about last night, so all she can say for herself is she doesn't remember anything.. Obviously she could be saying this in all seriousness, cuz she simple doesn't have a clue of what happened, if anything.

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Exactly. Maybe you shouldn't be with her unless you trust her tho'. :unsure:

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:21 PM
I think i've right pissed off your fellow BT-Modulators btw. :emo:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 02:24 PM
I want her, she wants me. I know from previous encounters that she sort of goes with the stream when she's pished, but doesn't remember a single thing the next day.. So yes that can be a problem. On the other hand, she may have simply sat with her friend puking all evening and I'm getting up tight over nothing..

Question is, what the hell is the right thing to do with her? Or say to her..? :unsure:

And go ahead, it's about time someone pished them orf.. Incompetent little cunts, the lot.

Chip Monk
07-21-2008, 02:26 PM

He should know himself if he's still worried, why ask her.

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:27 PM
How does this metaphor relate to my current situation? :huh:

Kind of what Benchez said. By saying she can't remember it makes it equally possible that she could have been laid by the uni football team or puked in her knickers and passed out at home alone. She's leaving you to decide. This is kinda what happened with me and my OH, all that 'I can't remember' bollocks. In the end I decided to go with the absolute worst that could have happened, and then realised I could get over it anyway.

Or on the other hand she really can't remember. In which case she needs a good talking to. I've never been that drunk that I didn't have a gist of what happened the night before, and I have been in such a state I puked in my pants. You forget the detail, but you don't forget the general stuff. So if she's telling the truth she really must have taken her life in her hands, which when you love someone you don't do for their sake. All IMO of course....I'm probably talking as much crap as everyone else.

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:27 PM

He should know himself if he's still worried, why ask her.

True that :pinch:

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Do you have to take your pants off to puke in them. :unsure:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
No, you really do need to take them off in the morning when you realise though :pinch:.

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Ewwwwwwwww. :sick:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:35 PM
I was tired and emotional. Pulling them up and going home seemed like the best option :unsure:.

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
So you did take them off. :O

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Not really. I was sitting on the loo having a pee and passed out sort of leaning forward over my pants, and then was sick at some point. So I was wearing them around my ankles.

Barbarossa
07-21-2008, 02:42 PM
:no:

You wouldn't start an evening out like that, so why end it that way :sage:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 02:42 PM
I suppose I'll just make sure she promises never to drink again unless I'm in eyesight of her.. She really is a shite drinker.. :dabs:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Yeah, and can you post photos of her response? :lol:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 02:44 PM
I'll bet she'll simply agree.. She's only ever had a drink (a proper one) like twice in her life, including last night :emo:

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:45 PM
I'll bet she'll simply agree.. She's only ever had a drink (a proper one) like twice in her life, including last night :emo:

In that case she's pregnant. Sorry bud. :emo:

Something Else
07-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Not really. I was sitting on the loo having a pee and passed out sort of leaning forward over my pants, and then was sick at some point. So I was wearing them around my ankles.

Are you from the Isle of Man. :unsure:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 02:48 PM

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:57 PM

Yeah thanks for that dad :shifty:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 02:59 PM

Seriously dude, don't go down that route. You have to accept people for who they are. They either are what you want or they're not but you can't go around asking them to limit their behaviour for you. Anyway, I'm sure she's as faithful as the day is long. Don't listen to me, I'm old and jaded.

tralalala
07-21-2008, 03:00 PM
The hell.. It's like people asking their partners to stop smoking and they do (or don't and the other one leaves).

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Sigh, this will be the second time I have repeated this fable this week :emo:

The Wind and the Sun were disputing which was the stronger. Suddenly they saw a traveller coming down the road, and the Sun said: "I see a way to decide our dispute. Whichever of us can cause that traveller to take off his cloak shall be regarded as the stronger. You begin." So the Sun retired behind a cloud, and the Wind began to blow as hard as it could upon the traveller. But the harder he blew the more closely did the traveller wrap his cloak round him, till at last the Wind had to give up in despair. Then the Sun came out and shone in all his glory upon the traveller, who soon found it too hot to walk with his cloak on.
Kindness effects more than severity.

If someone loves you they will want to be a better person for you. You shouldn't have to push it.

tralalala
07-21-2008, 03:03 PM
So I just go about assuming nothing actually happened, and if she decides to quit it she will, and if not I'll punch her in the cunt? :ermm:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Sounds like a plan :happy:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 04:34 PM
She phoned me from Germany.. What a sweety :happy:

She's having a hard time as everyone is going down on her for being drunk last night, so I can't imagine too much went wrong... I told her I love her, she said likewise, and seems all is well.. Just hopes she gets to enjoy the rest of her trip, as she's only ever been out of the country once before...

Proper Bo
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM

She's having a hard time as everyone is going down on her for being drunk last night

:blink::blink:

tralalala
07-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Right, re-reading my post I guess it doesn't sound what it should sound like.. (As "going down" in Hebrew actually means mocking, or just simply annoying)..

So she's having a hard time as everyone is mocking her and telling her off for being drunk last night.. A bunch of coonts, they are.

Mr JP Fugley
07-21-2008, 06:43 PM

She's having a hard time as everyone is going down on her for being drunk last night

I :glag:ed :earl:

Biggles
07-21-2008, 09:42 PM

Yeah thanks for that dad :shifty:

:nono:

Listen to Barbie, you know he is right. Passing out on the loo with your pants down is not ladylike - the Queen hardly ever does that.

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I think actually it was more like falling asleep. You can't tell me the Queen Mum never did that after a few Dubonnets and Gin :snooty:.

Biggles
07-21-2008, 09:54 PM
I think actually it was more like falling asleep. You can't tell me the Queen Mum never did that after a few Dubonnets and Gin :snooty:.

That was different - there are certain allowances when you are 196.

Falling asleep on the toilet/passing out? :dry:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I know, what's the world coming to? :no:

I bet in your day inebriated ladies would have been kept upright on the chod by their whalebone corsets, and their chastity belts would have been far too uncomfortable to allow them to pass out.

:shifty:

Biggles
07-21-2008, 10:04 PM
I know, what's the world coming to? :no:

I bet in your day inebriated ladies would have been kept upright on the chod by their whalebone corsets, and their chastity belts would have been far too uncomfortable to allow them to pass out.

:shifty:

I don't think the bustle allowed them to use the chanty. They had to wait until Friday night and tin bath time. :dry:

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Thank God the once yearly bath limit had been phased out the year before eh? :pinch:

Biggles
07-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Thank God the once yearly bath limit had been phased out the year before eh? :pinch:

Yet they did it whether they needed it or not - great sense of duty in those days.

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 10:23 PM
:happy:

Anyway, how the devil are you? I hardly see you anymore :cry:

Biggles
07-21-2008, 10:32 PM
:happy:

Anyway, how the devil are you? I hardly see you anymore :cry:

I is well. I haven't been on-line a huge amount of late and my new job computer blocks just about every site under the sun including that of my professional body. I have spoken to IT about it and they have apologised. Apparently our service provider were told to limit access to dodgy sites and either in an act of utter laziness or manic zeal blocked everything. :( IT are going to try and get them to unblock my Institute site as a priority (next couple of weeks).

So by the time I get home I am knackered and SGG is ensconced on the computer. She is watching TV tonight :01: Reading loads on the train though. Got through Iain M Banks Matter, Ukrainian Tractors, a Tom Sharpe, The End of Mr Y by Scarlett Johnstone and onto a Brookmyre now.

I said hello to all at EE btw.

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Yeah I figured you had forsaken us for the real world :shifty:

I hate IT departments. Everywhere you go all they seem to do is hinder you in your job. And when they're not doing that they're hindering your shopping and social life :snooty:.

I don't read much anymore. Jesus you must have long journeys!

Biggles
07-21-2008, 10:51 PM

I hate IT departments. Everywhere you go all they seem to do is hinder you in your job. And when they're not doing that they're hindering your shopping and social life :snooty:.

1 hour each way and a 15 minute walk at the Glasgow end. The train journey is quiet apart from the last 15 minutes going and first 15 minutes returning.

Real life is over-rated :(

tesco
07-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Look what I did. :whistling

Something Else
07-21-2008, 11:56 PM
:lol: You ghey'd him up.

brotherdoobie
07-22-2008, 02:01 AM

Mere mortals are not to be trusted with the interweb at work.

-bd :snooty:

Squeamous
07-22-2008, 07:16 AM
Omg....are you the net police? :fear:

Barbarossa
07-22-2008, 08:50 AM

I :glag:ed :earl:

:glag: As did I :happy:

brotherdoobie
07-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Omg....are you the net police? :fear:

Yes. However, I'm terribly lax at my job. I don't have the heart for it.

-bd

Squeamous
07-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Good. Lets hope you're all like that :unsure:

brotherdoobie
07-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Good. Lets hope you're all like that :unsure:

Most IT admins are pricks. True story.

-bd :yup:

Mr. Mulder
07-22-2008, 10:51 AM
title change ftw! :glag:

tralalala
07-22-2008, 11:03 AM
:glag:

Seedler, how's it feel to be all ghey now? :happy:

brotherdoobie
07-22-2008, 11:17 AM
He's been that way forever. I imagine he's quite used to it

-bd

Squeamous
07-22-2008, 11:17 AM

I think ours are probably ok. My boss caught someone wanking in front of his PC a couple of years ago, with his trousers around his ankles :lol:. They're pretty liberal about what they let us access here.

tralalala
07-22-2008, 11:19 AM
OMFG that's taking it extreme to the max.. I can understand doing a "dry wank" through the pants.. But ankle height?! :blink:

That's just OTT IMO.

brotherdoobie
07-22-2008, 11:51 AM

I think ours are probably ok. My boss caught someone wanking in front of his PC a couple of years ago, with his trousers around his ankles :lol:. They're pretty liberal about what they let us access here.

:lol:

-bd

Squeamous
07-22-2008, 04:54 PM
OMFG that's taking it extreme to the max.. I can understand doing a "dry wank" through the pants.. But ankle height?! :blink:

That's just OTT IMO.

It was really late and as my boss walked in all the lights were out. He still works here, and he's started working with me a bit and I'm toying with telling him I know what he got up to with himself last summer :shifty:.

tralalala
07-22-2008, 05:32 PM
:lol: I dare you to.. You could blackmail the coont :ermm:

tralalala
07-22-2008, 05:32 PM
:lol: I dare you to.. You could blackmail the coont :ermm:

The Flying Cow
07-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Is it unholy to drink in the Hewbrew world?

(Otherwise, why would your girlfriend's friends mock her for getting drunk?)

:dabs:

-Sherman :eyebrows:

tesco
07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
:unsure: can't see the last page.

tesco
07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
can now. :unsure:

Hairbautt
07-28-2008, 10:22 PM
:unsure: can't see the last page.
Whose fault is that :smilie4:

tesco
07-28-2008, 10:34 PM
shaman's? :unsure:

Something Else
07-28-2008, 11:16 PM
I had that same error yesterday. Then skweeky thought I had her on ignore, ripped the pish out of my avatar. I changed it. :emo:

The Flying Cow
07-29-2008, 01:21 AM
She didn't really rip the pish ootay it Bench.

She just asked why it had Scottie written on it.

You know, she was curious, lyke.

-Sherman

Seedler
07-29-2008, 01:36 AM
X_X

I'm putting in a complaint for the mods in the report section.:snooty:

Or is that moderated by the mods as well:pinch:

Barbarossa
07-29-2008, 08:21 AM
What would you have me do, ban rossco? :blink:

brotherdoobie
07-29-2008, 11:00 AM

If you would ban all Canadians - it would be most appreciated.

-bd :happy:

Seedler
07-29-2008, 03:37 PM

Can you ban yourself?:unsure:

Not a request, just a theoretical question of curiosity really.:huh:

Barbarossa
07-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Yah, probably :mellow:

The Flying Cow
07-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Wait a minute - Seelder are you a woman?

If so, then the thread titel makes sense (on a straight plane, like).

If not, then are you sure you meant "Cheating BF"?

Wasn't it GF?

-Sherman

brotherdoobie
07-30-2008, 02:56 AM
He doesn't care. It's all good.

-bd

Seedler
07-30-2008, 05:19 AM
No. BD stands for BullSing Douchebag, don't listen to him. :shifty:

The Flying Cow
07-30-2008, 10:09 AM

-bd

You mean he's a faggele?

-Sherman :mellow:

brotherdoobie
07-30-2008, 01:43 PM

-bd

You mean he's a faggele?

-Sherman :mellow:

I don't think he's purely gay. It's more like he's a try-sexual.

-bd

Hairbautt
07-30-2008, 03:01 PM
:mellow: Everyone experiments in the first few years.

The Flying Cow
07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
:mellow: Everyone experiments in the first few years.

Please elaborate.

-Sherman :blink: