PDA

View Full Version : Is 21-12-2012 Really The END?

thewizeard
07-17-2008, 09:10 AM
...Remember not to renew your Life-Insurance

Realising that the passage of Nibiru in Earth's proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

...and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again on one of its periodic 3600 year returns.
Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction

The return of Niburu around 21-12-2012 will actually be felt far in advance. The Earth will be witness to increasing volcanic activity, the sun will become increasingly more violent and tidal waves of ": Biblical" proportions will sweep across the surface of the planet as the gravitational centres of our Solar System become disturbed by the approach of Niburu. The Van Allens Belts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt)will be ripped away leaving Earth's occupants open to deadly radiation emanating from our Sun (http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c2.gif) and surrounding cosmos..

..as ever, there is a way to safety. Some of you already know where to go, be sure to be there early October 2010. For those who don't then check the attachment as this is a sign so you can find the "sanctuary". ..It's in South America.:yup: I shall post instructions and coordinations later in this thread, how you get there.

..any questions :)

Barbarossa
07-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Fuck that, I'm not going to fucking South America :ermm:

Mr. Mulder
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
they said in season 9 that it would be :mellow:

Skiz
07-17-2008, 09:36 AM
South Merka is beautiful. :yup:

My only question is: What month is "21"?

apextwin146
07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
DD_MM_YYYY format ...

Guillaume
07-17-2008, 09:51 AM
You shouldn't trust the prophecies of a people who got almost wiped out because they thought Spaniards were gods.

Spaniards for fuck's sake.

lostdemon
07-17-2008, 09:54 AM
I saw something about this but I don't think it'll really happen.

Here is a video on youtube about this subject. It's actually an alright little video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWrtZX6J4c

Skiz
07-17-2008, 10:49 AM
There are several blatant lies in that video.

In the first minute, it tells about another planet, the size of Jupiter.

A simple Google search reveals they stole a line directly from the Caltech website, but ignored the second and third sentences:

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system." However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus". None were found to be Solar System bodies.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 10:59 AM
We are all going to die.
Tell me something I didn't know.

Skiz
07-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Did you know it was going to happen by the hand of an alien on a predicted day?

ffs, didn't you watch the youtube video?

thewizeard
07-17-2008, 11:13 AM
We are all going to die.
:O
You are already dead..you didn't know that now did you!:P

..remember to bring no mosquitos, snakes or erm..midgies this time...

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 11:26 AM
We are all going to die.

Explains why I have difficulty tanning.

I see dead people.

Snee
07-17-2008, 11:31 AM
...Remember not to renew your Life-Insurance

Realising that the passage of Nibiru in Earth's proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

...and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again on one of its periodic 3600 year returns.
Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction

The return of Niburu around 21-12-2012 will actually be felt far in advance. The Earth will be witness to increasing volcanic activity, the sun will become increasingly more violent and tidal waves of ": Biblical" proportions will sweep across the surface of the planet as the gravitational centres of our Solar System become disturbed by the approach of Niburu. The Van Allens Belts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt)will be ripped away leaving Earth's occupants open to deadly radiation emanating from our Sun (http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c2.gif) and surrounding cosmos..

..as ever, there is a way to safety. Some of you already know where to go, be sure to be there early October 2010. For those who don't then check the attachment as this is a sign so you can find the "sanctuary". ..It's in South America.:yup: I shall post instructions and coordinations later in this thread, how you get there.

..any questions :)
No.

Snee
07-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Also, that's an obvious miscalculation, it should be 21-12-2112.

lostdemon
07-17-2008, 11:50 AM
If anything like that were to happen I doubt it would be in any of our lifetimes. Although it would be kinda cool if it did. That means you could get away with all kinds of things like murder and for all you pervs out there raping the woman you've always wanted to do since everyones dying anyway.

Mr. Mulder
07-17-2008, 11:51 AM
ffs, did any of you even watch season 9?

Barbarossa
07-17-2008, 11:52 AM
If anything like that were to happen I doubt it would be in any of our lifetimes. Although it would be kinda cool if it did. That means you could get away with all kinds of things like murder and for all you pervs out there raping the woman you've always wanted to do since everyones dying anyway.

I'm kind of hoping 4 and a half years does fall within my lifetime to be honest :ermm:

Barbarossa
07-17-2008, 11:53 AM

I watched season 8 and then it went to SKY so I couldn't watch it :emo:

lostdemon
07-17-2008, 11:56 AM
So your saying you would like to see something like that happen in your lifetime?

Mr. Mulder
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM

I watched season 8 and then it went to SKY so I couldn't watch it :emo:
season 9 was on bbc 2, i don't have sky either :emo:

thewizeard
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.michielb.nl/maya/calendar.html

This java applet allows one to calculate times like one birth date in Mayan...Snee,

Filling in the form with the date 21-12-2012 gives..

4 Ahau 3 Kankin 13.0.0.0.0

and the order Skizo, is indeed day, month and year.

(The old world way of doing things ;) )

It's not only the Sumerians that tell of the coming ending. The Tibetan calendar is extraordinarily similar to the Mayan Calendar.
Interestingly Planet X, Niburu, is also the home planet of what many people still worship here on Earth and believe to be (the home planet of)God. Perhaps the long awaited return?:O

Skiz
07-17-2008, 02:03 PM
and the order Skizo, is indeed day, month and year.

(The old world way of doing things ;) )

Madness!

Barbarossa
07-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I agree.
It should always be year/month/day

Snee
07-17-2008, 02:13 PM
I agree.
It should always be year/month/day

That's how we do it here too. Largest to least.

Snee
07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Although we will put the day first if writing out, or saying the name of the month. "20:e Oktober, 2008", like.

Either way, the merkin way is mental. Largest to least or least to largest makes sense, putting the day in the middle makes no sense at all.

Barbarossa
07-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Either way, the merkin way is mental. Largest to least or least to largest makes sense, putting the day in the middle makes no sense at all.

It's indefensible really. Anyone who tries to justify doing it mm/dd/yyyy is a complete moran.

clocker
07-17-2008, 03:31 PM
We are all going to die.
Apparently Speed Racer has a weak storyline.
Yeah, I know, surprised me too.

I see dead people.
Change jobs.

Acid_death69
07-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Apparently Speed Racer has a weak storyline.
Yeah, I know, surprised me too.

I see dead people.
Change jobs.

lmao clocker has some whit to him:p

as if its supposed to be the planet of God, well ya know what they say 'seeing is believing':whistling:P

Biggles
07-18-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't wish to seem overly sceptical but a planet the size of Jupiter is hard to hide. They can be observed orbiting far away stars.

Just saying like.

h1pp0
07-18-2008, 08:21 PM
The prophecies of the end of the world been around for a few thousand years and the world was suppose to be ending for the last 2000 years and it still hasn't. I'm gonna put my money on the world NOT ending in 2012. Also that new reactor in europe that's suppose to open in august to explore the creation of the universe might create a mini black hole and we'll all get sucked into nothingness... COOL!!!!

chalice
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM
The prophecies of the end of the world been around for a few thousand years and the world was suppose to be ending for the last 2000 years and it still hasn't. I'm gonna put my money on the world NOT ending in 2012. Also that new reactor in europe that's suppose to open in august to explore the creation of the universe might create a mini black hole and we'll all get sucked into nothingness... COOL!!!!

Twenty past next yesterday, according to my watch.

Acid_death69
07-18-2008, 08:34 PM
i heard that opened last month:ermm:

CraigT92
07-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Its a funny thing its scarey I heard about this a cupple of months ago and was also chating to a friend on a forum last nite about it belive it or not lol I don't think this will not happen but you never know what could happen

chalice
07-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Its a funny thing its scarey I heard about this a cupple of months ago and was also chating to a friend on a forum last nite about it belive it or not lol I don't think this will not happen but you never know what could happen

Fuck off.

Seriously.

Biggles
07-18-2008, 08:43 PM

Fuck off.

Seriously.

Be fair Chalice - bad stuff happens - Colin Blunt is working on a new album.

chalice
07-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Fuck off.

Seriously.

Bad English happens, Les.

But that's just what the fucking fuck, like.

Biggles
07-18-2008, 08:54 PM

Clearly English is his third language....

that or the space time continuum is fucked...again :dabs:

IdolEyes787
07-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Proper English is overraided.

Acid_death69
07-18-2008, 08:59 PM

again??? when did it happen the first time?:wacko:

brotherdoobie
07-18-2008, 09:03 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-devils-and-dust-and-man-sign-267603/? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-devils-and-dust-and-man-sign-267603/?)

-bd

Biggles
07-18-2008, 09:06 PM

again??? when did it happen the first time?:wacko:

Lack of knowledge of this event indicates you were indeed caught up in the paradox.

Acid_death69
07-18-2008, 09:08 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-devils-and-dust-and-man-sign-267603/? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-devils-and-dust-and-man-sign-267603/?)

-bd
link aint working

Something Else
07-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Works here. Try reformatting your hard drive and re-installing your motherboard drivers. :)

Biggles
07-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Works here. Try reformatting your hard drive and re-installing your motherboard drivers. :)

and the little blue things soldered onto the motherboard.

Imagine_If
07-19-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't wish to seem overly sceptical but a planet the size of Jupiter is hard to hide. They can be observed orbiting far away stars.

Just saying like.

Not really, an extreme, elongated orbit, similar to one, but less elongated, of our Sun's circling stars . Perhaps you didn't realise that our Sun is one part of a triple star system with the sun at the centre. Notice in the gif how the satellite accelerates as it approaches the focus... By the time it's sighted, it will already be to late. ..Which is why i draw your attention to this predicament we all face, now.

Biggles
07-19-2008, 07:41 PM

Just saying like.

Not really, an extreme, elongated orbit, similar to one, but less elongated, of our Sun's circling stars . Perhaps you didn't realise that our Sun is one part of a triple star system with the sun at the centre. Notice in the gif how the satellite accelerates as it approaches the focus... By the time it's sighted, it will already be to late. ..Which is why i draw your attention to this predicament we all face, now.

Shirley a planet the size of Jupiter charging through the solar system would cause absolute havoc and destruction. How frequent a visitor is it supposed to be?

weenden
07-20-2008, 01:01 AM
poof get used to it were gonners

Snee
07-20-2008, 01:21 AM

Shirley a planet the size of Jupiter charging through the solar system would cause absolute havoc and destruction. How frequent a visitor is it supposed to be?
There really is a lot of empty space up there. Space is big.

Lots of space for it to whoosh through, but we should see it if it's in front of something bright from our PoV, though.

clocker
07-20-2008, 04:08 AM
Just once.
In 2012, I hear.

Don't worry though, Bruce Willis has it under control.

Oh crap.
We're fucked.

Something Else
07-20-2008, 04:50 AM
poof get used to it were gonners

I'll buy all your stuff for five dawlers as you won't be needing it.

Deal. :unsure:

brotherdoobie
07-20-2008, 04:53 AM
Just once.
In 2012, I hear.

Oh crap.
We're fucked.

I've notified Chuck Norris. I've advised him of the situation. It's all good.

-bd :)

Acid_death69
07-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Just once.
In 2012, I hear.

Oh crap.
We're fucked.

I've notified Chuck Norris. I've advised him of the situation. It's all good.

-bd :)

Im sure chuck has another planet in his scruffy beard next to his third arm, lol it'll be reet:)