PDA

View Full Version : win.

Mr. Mulder
07-18-2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.kontraband.com/videos/3274/ID-FCUK-IT/#show

Acid_death69
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
hahaha check out her smile when she has her pressed against the table,she loves it;)

Barbarossa
07-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Do people really do somersaults in the middle of a fight?

It seems a bit mental to me :ermm:

Snee
07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Do people really do somersaults in the middle of a fight?

It seems a bit mental to me :ermm:

Generally speaking, it seems kinda' stupid doing that.

I mean, I can see if someone jumps, and maybe even does a flip if their opponent is doing one of them twirly low leg sweeps or something. But if it isn't neccessary I'd not do it.

It's pretty fucking easy to to really mess things up for someone who does a jump-kick or flip or whatever with just a push in the right direction.

I had someone try and kick my head in, doing a jumpkick off a bench or something, once. Just lifted my arm by reflex really, but came in contact with his foot from below, like.

He sorta' spun and dropped over a meter and a half, landing on his back onto marble flooring. A bit lulz, that.

Mr. Mulder
07-18-2008, 12:05 PM
yeah, they were hawt.

tralalala
07-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Did he end up broken in half? That sounds like a pretty harsh drop.. Like in footy when 2 guys go for a header, then one regrets it and quits half way through, so the other chappy ends up jumping over the first guy, falling flat on his back....

:pinch:

Acid_death69
07-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Did he end up broken in half? That sounds like a pretty harsh drop.. Like in footy when 2 guys go for a header, then one regrets it and quits half way through, so the other chappy ends up jumping over the first guy, falling flat on his back....

:pinch:
lol ive seen that happen so many times and each time i do i laf my ass off:P