PDA

View Full Version : Future of file sharing?

Sporkk
07-20-2008, 09:04 PM
What do you think the future of file sharing will be? If they found a way to stop all file sharing right now what would you do?

Everyone says there will always be a way but I'm not so sure. I remember reading a few articles where they put some of the warez group leaders in jail. If they stop enough warez groups a lot of the material will start to disappear.

Also if they are ever able to find a way to clamp down on newsgroups the main pipe for all the content is gone. The providers say they will not release personal info unless forced. If it comes down to them being sued and jail time your personal info will mean nothing to them.

I do feel guilty about file sharing and was wondering if anyone else ever gets this way. I do like to buy movies/music when I can and support the artists and producers. At the same time I don't think the prices they charge for things are fair. When I see movie star weddings that cost 10 times as much as my house it annoys me very bad.

I work very hard for my money as I'm sure a lot of you do. I have a friend that owns roughly 10,000 cd's/movies and lives in a crappy apartment. If he would of saved a small amount of that money he might be living in a nice house right now.

Do you have any tips for someone that still wants to enjoy music movies and do it the honest way? I could buy some older cd's online for cheap or do the 1$ drm free songs. I could also do my movie rentals from netflix and budget myself for buying 2-3 movies a month. My girlfriend plans to get cable so that can take care of a lot of our tv shows. The prices for tv box sets are just insane.

thanks for listening

Mr JP Fugley
07-20-2008, 10:40 PM
No tips, just steal whatever you want and watch / listen to it.

Mr. Mulder
07-21-2008, 08:00 AM
i think the future of file sharing will be where one girl takes a load of files in the mouth and then lays on top of another girl and the dribbles those files into her mouth. then they roll over and repeat a couple of times.

invadercat
07-21-2008, 08:11 AM
What do you think the future of file sharing will be? If they found a way to stop all file sharing right now what would you do?

Everyone says there will always be a way but I'm not so sure. I remember reading a few articles where they put some of the warez group leaders in jail. If they stop enough warez groups a lot of the material will start to disappear.

Also if they are ever able to find a way to clamp down on newsgroups the main pipe for all the content is gone. The providers say they will not release personal info unless forced. If it comes down to them being sued and jail time your personal info will mean nothing to them.

I do feel guilty about file sharing and was wondering if anyone else ever gets this way. I do like to buy movies/music when I can and support the artists and producers. At the same time I don't think the prices they charge for things are fair. When I see movie star weddings that cost 10 times as much as my house it annoys me very bad.

I work very hard for my money as I'm sure a lot of you do. I have a friend that owns roughly 10,000 cd's/movies and lives in a crappy apartment. If he would of saved a small amount of that money he might be living in a nice house right now.

Do you have any tips for someone that still wants to enjoy music movies and do it the honest way? I could buy some older cd's online for cheap or do the 1$ drm free songs. I could also do my movie rentals from netflix and budget myself for buying 2-3 movies a month. My girlfriend plans to get cable so that can take care of a lot of our tv shows. The prices for tv box sets are just insane.

thanks for listening
if you feel guilty about it, donate to charity. you'll feel better.

apextwin146
07-21-2008, 09:14 AM
i think the future of file sharing will be where one girl takes a load of files in the mouth and then lays on top of another girl and the dribbles those files into her mouth. then they roll over and repeat a couple of times.
u mean file swapping :shifty:

Mr. Mulder
07-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Pervert <_<

Barbarossa
07-21-2008, 11:24 AM
2 girls 1 torrent

enoughfakefiles
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
2 girls 1 torrent

Bookmarked :happy:

j2k4