PDA

View Full Version : HOLY CRAP, Im the king of dragons!?

Detale
07-27-2008, 02:14 PM
LOL I was looking something up on Google and auto complete was on, I mistakenly clicked and it was my nick Detale I googled (http://www.fortunaro.net/fortunawiki/index.php?title=Detale)and I found out that Detale is the fabled king of dragons. Oddly this is not why I chose this nick. I was originally Elated and after some flac and abanned acct or two for being a member here I thought it would be funny to simply reverse Elated into Detale. Now I look like some uber geek who plays role playing games in my moms basement, Time for a name change?

brotherdoobie
07-27-2008, 02:17 PM
LOL I was looking something up on Google and auto complete was on, I mistakenly clicked and it was my nick Detale I googled and I found out that Detale is the fabled king of dragons. Oddly this is not why I chose this nick. I was originally Elated and after some flac and abanned acct or two for being a member here I thought it would be funny to simply reverse Elated into Detale. Now I look like some uber geek who plays role playing games in my moms basement, Time for a name change?

You're not?

-bd :ermm:

tesco
07-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Only allowed one name change per member. :snooty:

Mr JP Fugley
07-27-2008, 04:36 PM

I've not changed his yet, so he can PM me what he wants and I'll request it.

chalice
07-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Change his name to 'member'.

In fact, change his name to 'king of members'.

Mr JP Fugley
07-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Request sent to safeway

Something Else
07-27-2008, 04:42 PM

Change that twunt called 'the' to 'and'.

You know it makes sense.

chalice
07-27-2008, 04:48 PM

Change that twunt called 'the' to 'and'.

You know it makes sense.

Yep, I deemed it necessary to berate that 'the' cawk last night, funnily enough.

Plagiarist fucker that he is.

The definite article is The and always will be.