PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv irc

Adylucky13
07-28-2008, 01:25 PM
can somebody post it here or pm me with it?
my account just got disabled for no aparent reason and i hope i can get it back.
10x in advance

Ali-g
07-28-2008, 01:51 PM
I dont remember it right away. but hey theres a search function if u didnt know. And there is a very useful thread about IRCs
Search be4 posting questions like these

LubTheStaringCat
07-28-2008, 01:55 PM
If you have a bitme account, log Into thier chat.
In the list of channels you should see BitmeTV support.
I hope this help"s.

goodboss
07-28-2008, 02:06 PM
i think this one :

irc://irc.lostirc.org/bitmetv

Krvaric
07-28-2008, 02:39 PM
i think this one :

100% correct.

goodboss
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
i think this one :

100% correct.

:pinch:

Sorry .

djkamikaze
07-28-2008, 07:03 PM
can somebody post it here or pm me with it?
my account just got disabled for no aparent reason and i hope i can get it back.
10x in advance

did you get your invite to bitemtv here? There's your reason

IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. This includes auction type threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.

I see you've been quite active here on FST's invite forums. That will get you banned @ bitmetv, they don't want traders or people who give out or request invites on public forums.