PDA

View Full Version : torrentsrmine

EV0LUTI0N
07-30-2008, 06:58 PM
i opened an acct to this site few days ago. I have files on my harddrive I wanted to seed and boost, so I started to download some and start seeding to boost. Immediatley they put some sort of hold on my acct and
i couldn't DL any torrents. For downloading too many torrents at a time,which is a wierd code because normally a site will just prevent you from leeching a certain number of torrents in the client. UGHH, I've been in this game for years,and in the toppers and know how to boost and what i'm doing... No IRC channel,which was also wierd,so I used the staff page and withing hour or so it was fixed. Then while boosting a freeleech torrent to almost 1.0 ratio and my ratio was a few gbs in the + all a sudden BAM I get errors in utorrent and my ip banned in browser.

Never have I had such a hard time with a site, can somebody signup and point me in right direction to get my acct fixed, i don't cheat and only want my acct working,they have unique material there.

JenSenCO
07-30-2008, 07:45 PM
torrentsrmine.org?

is that the one you mean?

KaySterling
07-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Well, yeah i am familiar with their system.
Have not used their site but have seen it and it is nothing speciall, just a tracker among other random trackers.

- Nothing to get excited about.

EV0LUTI0N
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
is it still up? any members still getting in?

EV0LUTI0N
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
is it still up? any members still getting in?

fantamedo
08-04-2008, 03:08 AM
this site sucks!!

fr3x3r
08-04-2008, 03:12 AM
please, tell me, site address!

SgtMajor
08-04-2008, 03:15 AM
torrentsrmine.org?

please, tell me, site address!

Gee, let me think :unsure: :huh: :whistling

Funkin'
03-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Edit

slymester
03-06-2009, 01:53 PM
:lol:

kondrae
03-13-2009, 07:25 AM
It is against the rules to request invites in this section!

why are people requesting invites in this thread. Is this the new FTN?

FireWERX
03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Bump, got a spare funkin'?

Lovestoned
03-13-2009, 05:31 PM
It is against the rules to request invites in this section!

why are people requesting invites in this thread. Is this the new FTN?

It's either

1. They don't know the rules.

2. They don't give a fuck about the rules.

Marlboro35
03-14-2009, 02:44 AM
Hi guys !!

Anyone has an invite for ??

Thanks !!

evesjet
03-19-2009, 05:55 PM
I need an invite to this but I don't qualify for the invites forum yet. In the meantime, can anyone suggest another tracker where I can find episodes of Oprah?
I know someone who was on a recent episode and I'd like to download it. Some place with other daytime TV torrents would be ideal.
Does anyone have any time for when there might be open signup on torrentsrmine?

drmchsraj
03-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Can i follow suit and shamelessly ask for an alternate site for The Millionaire Matchmaker? (Only torrentsrmine.org seems to carry it)
Thank you :)

neoapexi
03-19-2009, 10:23 PM
can i haz invitez? :lol: wait the time needed kids, people dont just give shit out to randoms.

skumbanan
03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
I know I'ts hard to get into this tracker, but i'll give it a try. I really want an invite to this tracker.

prasannab13
03-24-2009, 10:30 AM
that tracker is not worthy,so try to upload on nice trackers

Flashwar
03-25-2009, 09:51 PM
hello

hi

Yeah, check your email. I sent you one. Along with an invite to another tracker that I think you'll like. :rolleyes:

Do you happen to have an invite you want to give me?
thanx man, I really want to download their CNBC releases...

Funkin'
03-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Guys, listen. I did not really give a torrentsrmine invite, or an invite to another site, to that noob back on the first page. I guess people's sarcasm detectors have been temporarily broken, since I have received about five friends requests from people that only signed up to ask for an invite in this thread.

So my bad people. But I do not belong to torrentsrmine, nor do I want to. So you will not be getting an invite from me.

angela111
03-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Yeah, check your email. I sent you one. Along with an invite to another tracker that I think you'll like. :rolleyes:

Hi, Funkin. Is there any chance you could get me an invite for torrentsrmine. It would really mean a lot to me.
Thank you.
Angela.

slymester
03-28-2009, 12:14 AM

Hi, Funkin. Is there any chance you could get me an invite for torrentsrmine. It would really mean a lot to me.
Thank you.
Angela.Damn some ppl definitely need glasses :blink:

hangemhigh
03-28-2009, 02:14 AM
demonoid is better

Funkin'
03-28-2009, 02:21 AM
Damn some ppl definitely need glasses :blink:

I'm sure this person saw my post saying that I sent someone an invite, then got all excited and immediately made a post without reading through the rest of the thread. I'm going to have to edit that post I see.

unclebennie
03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Just being on the subject of torrentsrmine,,Does anyone know an alternative location I can obtain wife swap serious 1 and or 2,,this is the only results google gives me,,,

Wife Swap Season 1 XviD-NewWorld[torrentsrmine.org] ect..

slymester
04-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Hi Funkin' I would really like an invite to torrentsrmine :frusty:

Funkin'
04-08-2009, 06:59 AM
shakes_man09, please read the whole thread. I am NOT a member at torrentsrmine. I hadn't even heard of the site until this thread. So no, your "only hope" has no invite for you. And I kindly rejected your friend request.

But...I did send an invite to slymester. So figure that one out.

The bt mods would really be helping me out by locking this thread.

royharper
04-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi all,
Just thought I'd share something with you. I started a torrentsrmine account some time back and downloaded one file of about 350MB. I left it open for some time but no-one else wanted to upload from me. Next thing I knew I was banned with no access to anything.
Yesterday I had an e-mail saying my account was un-banned, so I logged in but couldn't see any files or D/L any torrents. I contacted the help desk through the forum and was told it was a mistake and to try again. I tried to log in again to find my account banned until 2010, after another polite letter to admin(I am always polite) I found that I was banned from the forum also. Now I have no way of contacting anybody there which is a shame as I am a genuine user with VG stats on another private torrent site. Perhaps the site is just poorly managed by inexperienced staff but it just seems a silly thing to do.
If anyone here has a way of contacting the site on my behalf I would be extremely grateful. My user name was the same as here "royharper" and they have my contact e-mail on file.
Appologies to anyone here who sees my post as out of line, but I can't think of any other way to contact the admin at the site.
All the best

cinephilia
04-08-2009, 02:25 PM
anybody have an invite for http://www.torrentsrmine.org/
pm killercam101, he has plenty of invites to offer for free ;)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/killercam101-203239

evesjet
04-09-2009, 05:24 PM
To add to all this, the site is down again. I seem to recall this happening a few times now. And they go down for long stretches of time.

So is there any other tracker that handles daytime TV? It's a shame, because I think there is clearly a market for those shows. There really should be a better tracker to handle it.

spaarx
04-09-2009, 06:15 PM
I was a member for awhile...I was flushed for inactivity

I was a member for awhile...I was flushed for inactivity

there is a movie I desperately need.. " A Kiss At Midnight" which only seems to be available on torrentsrmine.

TheOracle
04-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Open signup again
Site was undergoing major renovations to a different codebase.
I am site rep, you can pm me.

technodrome
04-16-2009, 05:59 AM
I couldn't register, not coming my confirmation mail

Rilly
04-17-2009, 02:18 PM
clients allowed are pretty limited - no bittornado, no rtorrent..

mags22
06-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Isn't it ironic... the site hosts lots of shows on being your best self & a good person:huh:

True the site has exclusive content, at the moment,:naughty: but it's one of the worst out there!
It hosts The Oprah Winfrey Show
Dr Phil
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Judge Judy
The View
However the language and tone used in the forums by staff is appalling, they are particularly nasty to noobs and actually call them names - if members comment on it they get banned:frusty: - the rules change so often it makes your head spin and the FAQ & Rules pages don't even correspond to each other anymore after so many changes. :frusty:

The site is terrible :sick: there's no real community. The long time members just keep their heads down and try not to attract notice.:unsure:

I'm currently investigating other places willing to cap and host the same content ... it's only a matter of time before it's obvious that the content is of interest to a wide range of truly loyal members and worth the effort...

If you want to join a real community keep watching this space for more info on when & where!:D

woundedgoat
06-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Anyone prepared to trade an invite to torrentsrmine, my wife is bugging me she misses Maury!! I need help!!!

mags22
06-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Anyone prepared to trade an invite to torrentsrmine, my wife is bugging me she misses Maury!! I need help!!!

Maury is also available at torrentoutpost & the upside of that is you don't have to deal with the megalomaniac The A§§acle.

I've gotten quite a few pms lately from people who have been unfairly, not to mention illogically banned!:frusty:

torrentsRmine = for masochists only!

woundedgoat
06-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi mags22

Im on Torrent outpost, but they only have 5 episodes and that ended on the 6th June show, fingers crossed they will up some more, thanks for your reply though

ossyshaz
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Anybody know why torrentsrmine is down