PDA

View Full Version : Operation Separation

hotshot6473
07-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Thats what I am gonna call the new schism that has been made between the Invites and Trades sections.

I personally like the new setup. Discuss.....

mamacita
07-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Bout friggin time. I've asked for this several times and got shot down.

puckface
07-30-2008, 09:18 PM
whoa.

also, so will spam (like 'traders suck' or 'you're an idiot for trading' etc...) in the trading section be dealt with now, or doesn't it matter?

JenSenCO
07-30-2008, 09:19 PM
still, anti traders will have no problem crawling in trades section :lol:

OmaRin0
lol i didnt really notice that they were separated :D
cool..

barral01
I agree with the new setup.

deadalive1
07-30-2008, 09:24 PM
I hope the owners of sites (or their representatives) sit in that section and ban every one of the accounts traded. They can't be to happy about this section at all and to openly have a section like this is a direct insult to them.

puckface
07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
wow, it did edit.

triple

guitarhero
07-30-2008, 09:37 PM
I was sure this will happen :) Looks cool, but anti-traders who will post in the trade section [whatever they post "use middleman" or "don`t trade this"] they`ll be taken as traders and that`s not fair... I would reccomand to make 3 groups : the ones they trade, the ones they don`t trade and those who are neutral. So if you`re non-trader and you trade you`ll get in the "traders" group without your asking. Also you would need not to trade for 1 month or 2 to get in the non-trader group .. but that`s only an ideea :P.

ghurka
07-30-2008, 09:44 PM
I was sure this will happen :) Looks cool, but anti-traders who will post in the trade section [whatever they post "use middleman" or "don`t trade this"] they`ll be taken as traders and that`s not fair... I wouldn't worry about that....those that don't trade can easily be spotted and vice-versa.

Personally I think that this is a positive move....but still live in hope that account trading will eventually be banned.

aaatoel
07-30-2008, 09:50 PM
This separation is a great idea and I agree completely. It is a good way to keep things organised. Good job! :)

KennyX
07-30-2008, 09:57 PM
I am sick of the 'morality police' spamming all the trade and account give away topics. Can you do something about it?

The best idea I had was creating a forum where the anti-traders just cannot post. Make an anti-trade post here and it gets deleted and you are disabled from this part of the forum. Let the hate brigade see it, just don't let them post: it will drive them crazy!

Fuck off and die, soon. You selfish bastard.

"I want to trade invites to private trackers and people don't like me doing it and are nasty to me."

Good, cunt. I don't want pricks like you fucking about with my security and privacy.

This sums it up for me. The attitude of many of the anti-traders is disgusting. They should take their hate elsewhere.

edit: The quote is from the thread that might have started this.

Something Else
07-30-2008, 10:04 PM
The attitude of you disgusts me. It's selfish and ugly and you clearly have no regard for the consequences of your actions. Grow up child.

1080p
07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Fuck off and die, soon. You selfish bastard.

"I want to trade invites to private trackers and people don't like me doing it and are nasty to me."

Good, cunt. I don't want pricks like you fucking about with my security and privacy.

This sums it up for me. The attitude of many of the anti-traders is disgusting. They should take their hate elsewhere.

"you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"

IdolEyes787
07-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I think separation is a bad idea.It give the rule breakers some claim to legitimacy.
Or if I'm wrong how about opening a selling of accounts section. Same logic.

I just for the record I don't "hate traders" .

hotshot6473
07-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Hopefully this will solve alot of problems that have been going on between traders and non-traders. I think that any bashing of either side on either forum should be dealt with with by staff. I am not in favor of trading but if they do their thing in silence then I will just keep my eyes turned the other way

Duckater
07-30-2008, 10:22 PM
imho opinion there will still be anti-traders and traders bashing one another what ever happens
But it may make it easier for sites to detect some of the traders :)

TP635
07-30-2008, 10:29 PM
One step nearer to banning

markupmaster
07-30-2008, 11:20 PM
This was supposed to happen a long ass time ago..

sear
07-30-2008, 11:28 PM
I don't see what difference it makes...giveaway or trade section tracker staff will still patrol both.

mrnobody
07-30-2008, 11:32 PM
I was sure this will happen :) Looks cool, but anti-traders who will post in the trade section [whatever they post "use middleman" or "don`t trade this"] they`ll be taken as traders and that`s not fair... I would reccomand to make 3 groups : the ones they trade, the ones they don`t trade and those who are neutral. So if you`re non-trader and you trade you`ll get in the "traders" group without your asking. Also you would need not to trade for 1 month or 2 to get in the non-trader group .. but that`s only an ideea :P.

we also need a separate section named "scammer", that way scammers don't feel left out either.

to get axx to that section, one would have to scam at least 1 person.

1080p
07-30-2008, 11:35 PM

we also need a separate section named "scammer", that way scammers don't feel left out either.

to get axx to that section, one would have to scam at least 1 person.
and a sub-section, for people who get scammed so they can whine and bitch about how stupid they were

seems like a plan.

omarscoming
07-30-2008, 11:49 PM
but at least if you are looking for an invite or have one to offer, you dont have to weed through all the trading crap

kooftspc11
07-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Bout friggin time. I've asked for THIS several times and got shot down.

this=a date with the mods

SenorBubbz
07-31-2008, 02:03 AM

"you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"

lol, looks like someone saw The Dark Night one too many times :P

I agree with KennyX though, the anti-traders aren't any worse or better than the traders. Anti-traders need to stop fucking whining and accept that no matter what, there will always be people trading. I'll admit, I have posted against some giveaways/trades before not to prevent the trade, but to protect the user from getting banned.

There should be a sticky in the trading section titled "People Against Trading" where all the anti-trader's names will be listed for any trader to see and think "Wow, they don't like trading... maybe I shouldn't trade becuase this ONE person doesn't approve of it..." This will send across the same message as someone building up 1000 posts in trading section all consisting of "Don't trade."

respawn40
07-31-2008, 02:07 AM
I don't believe in trading, but I don't go around in people's threads and spam " don't trade!!!11one". They can do as they please, and suffer any consequences from their actions. On occasion though, I will chime in to tell them that trying to trade that particular account will get them banned at multiple trackers.

Cabalo
07-31-2008, 02:16 AM
honestly, it makes no difference to me this separation. the mods will patrol both as they always did and act accordingly.
at least, now there's a more explicit reason to warn/ban lame anti-traders that clutter those threads.

Even if i am against something, i won't be annoying people all the time. That would make an ass of me.

eg. i am strongly against communism / communists (they tried to kill my father) but i don't go everywhere around bitching when i see one of them, even if i know it's plain wrong being communist (imo). It's just a matter of knowing how to live in society and leaving other people alone.

th0r
07-31-2008, 02:44 AM
finally a way to separate the bad from the worse!

TheFoX
07-31-2008, 02:49 AM
Not forgetting the Cheaters Forum, for those who have cheated a tracker, and got caught.

Or the Rule Breakers Forum, for those who think rules are for someone else.

Or the ePenis Forum for those who have an almighty bulge in their ePants. (More commonly known as a lunchbox).

SgtMajor
07-31-2008, 03:25 AM
Or the ePenis Forum for those who have an almighty bulge in their ePants. (More commonly known as a lunchbox).

Linford Christie's Chinese Tea box, <honest guv, it wasn't my drugs package>

seppypom
07-31-2008, 04:02 AM
Not forgetting the Cheaters Forum, for those who have cheated a tracker, and got caught.

How about the braggers forum, for those that cheated but didn't get caught but are so proud of themselves that they have to tell everyone anyway!

1080p
07-31-2008, 04:04 AM

How about the braggers forum, for those that cheated but didn't get caught but are so proud of themselves that they have to tell everyone anyway!
How about a FTN forum, where only things regarding the arrow can be discussed

for some reason, idk why, I think this thread can go beyond infinity

th0r
07-31-2008, 04:12 AM
why would there be an ftn forum outside of ftn?

that has to be the dumbest thing i have heard on these boards in a while

1080p
07-31-2008, 04:15 AM

Well I think you interpreted my post the wrong way, I wish maybe they had sarcasm tags somewhere around here but, I was merely referring to the frequent threads, whether that be requesting or mentioning, about ftn be put into one separate section.

get it?

Its my sorry attempt at humor, as you can see I'm terrible at it

Something Else
07-31-2008, 04:16 AM
Don't you know that merkins don't unserstand sarcasm. :no:

th0r
07-31-2008, 04:17 AM
at least my face doesn't look like a fucking bench, benchface

seppypom
07-31-2008, 04:19 AM

Well I think you interpreted my post the wrong way, I wish maybe they had sarcasm tags somewhere around here but, I was merely referring to the frequent threads, whether that be requesting or mentioning, about ftn be put into one separate section.

get it?

Its my sorry attempt at humor, as you can see I'm terrible at it

Insert Sarcasm Here

Mr.sharer
07-31-2008, 04:25 AM
now shutdown both the trading and giveaway section for a week and see what happens . maybe the usual traders for once will post outside that section :dabs:

or better some might even stop it if its some sort of addiction :mellow:

SgtMajor
07-31-2008, 04:40 AM
now shutdown both the trading and giveaway section for a week and see what happens . maybe the usual traders for once will post outside that section :dabs:

or better some might even stop it if its some sort of addiction :mellow:

<Mr Burns voice> Excellent, more to abuse in this forum has to be the right way to go :rolleyes:

puckface
07-31-2008, 05:06 AM
Really, trades and giveaways aren't that different, I don't know what everyone is so worked up about.

NA_Magus
07-31-2008, 07:11 AM
I approve. Admins will have an easier time looking for accounts to ban.

sovaz
07-31-2008, 08:45 AM
I don't see what difference it makes...giveaway or trade section tracker staff will still patrol both.
It will at least b easier to dinguish who is who...not to 100% but reliably enough

djkamikaze
07-31-2008, 01:01 PM
I still fail to understand why FST even has a rule that traders should not trade sites that do not allow it. AFAIK, no sites allow account trading, and at least half don't allow invite trading either. to give traders their own section just gives implied permission for them to do whatever they want to screw with the privacy & security of the rest of us.

Something Else
07-31-2008, 01:16 PM

Irony. :unsure:

usersec
07-31-2008, 01:44 PM
Really, trades and giveaways aren't that different, I don't know what everyone is so worked up about.

good point there :cool:

DV8type
07-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Same difference to me.

hitman51
07-31-2008, 08:35 PM

th0r...u made my day

no offense benchez

Something Else
07-31-2008, 08:40 PM
None taken. But if a buffoon posting nonsensical, badly structured, humourless sentences made your day I do feel a little sorry for your life.

hotshot6473
07-31-2008, 08:54 PM
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(as said in my best announcer voice)

puckface
07-31-2008, 10:03 PM
It will at least b easier to dinguish who is who...not to 100% but reliably enough

my point is, who cares who is who and which is which? Both are against trackers rules.. and everyone bitches about traders and not people who invite those they don't know in real life. Im not saying separating the forums is wrong, I am just saying whats the difference between the two.

Night0wl
07-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Personally I never do public giveaways, so it might help people requesting, as I will be more likely to venture into the request section rather than the trade section.

Also when checking a user history, it should be easier to search for undesirables. I mean that in the sense of people I personally wouldn't invite anywhere.

KFlint
08-01-2008, 12:31 AM
well everything goes so fine since the split, had to move about 15 trade threads in the right place already :nono:

i guess we can say that many traders can't read...

giveaways are all in the right place, funny hey

hoping that people will adjust....

puckface
08-01-2008, 12:48 AM
I can't read and I don't even know what I am.

KFlint
08-01-2008, 01:09 AM
at least you can write!

puckface
08-01-2008, 01:11 AM
It's funny how that works huh?

colbert
08-01-2008, 01:17 AM
well everything goes so fine since the split, had to move about 15 trade threads in the right place already :nono:

I like the separation, but why not just trash the thread if the poster can put it in the right place?

Something Else
08-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Give em a chance. It's still all new and they aren't the sharpest tools in the box let's face it.