PDA

View Full Version : Invites Sub-Section

hotshot6473
07-31-2008, 01:20 PM
I was wondering which sites have an invites sub-section in which its members could request invites. I know bit-hdtv has one when you get to elite user rank....Any others?

List of Trackers and Requirements:

Bit-HDTV= Elite User
TheBox= Power User
What.cd= Power User
Blackcats= At least Power User
Waffles= Power User
HDbits.org= 1080i
tvtorrents.ro= Everyone

Mr.sharer
07-31-2008, 01:35 PM
thebox.bz

pu+ can post in it

CoCHza
07-31-2008, 01:47 PM
PU @ What.cd

stoi
07-31-2008, 02:00 PM
BCG has just restarted theirs.

K this is how it will work. and it is just in testing stages now.

the External Invites catogory. is set to PU and above, you have to be a PU to even see it.

We then have a tracker catogory, 1 for each tracker

Tracker 1

we can set this to PU or SPU depending on what class the staff of those trackers want.

In there we have

Offered (if they want an offered forum)
and/or
Requests (if they wan a request forum)

We can make these visible to 2 different classes, so if they just want SPU to offer, but PU can request then we can so that.

We can then make staff members from their tracker (1 or multiples) Moderators of their forums, so they can police it themselves. (if we catch something first we will deal with it)

All they will be able to do is the basic mod duty.

They cant warn, They cant ban, They cant see your IP.

1 thing i will make clear though, there is to be no Trading or Selling in these forums at all.

The other thing as well, i am not a member of anywhere else, so if they want an Invite forum and they want to staff it (we will do checks to make sure you are who you say you are) they have to contact us.

If they do not contact us, they do not get a forum (or at least we need some activity from the staff of those trackers to say if its ok)

So do not complain that such and such a tracker is not in the list, its not our fault if they do not want to be listed in there, or they just dont know what we are doing with these.

So basically if your a PU you may never see any in there, because every site may just want SPU (because we have over 4000 SPU).

and if a site does not want to be listed, no one will see a forum for them, because it wont exist.

aaatoel
07-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Waffles pu and hdbits pu. Also, tvtorrents.ro has an invite section open for everyone.

hotshot6473
07-31-2008, 02:27 PM
which hdbits?

aaatoel
07-31-2008, 02:28 PM
The .org one. For 1080i and above!

punki_rach
07-31-2008, 02:52 PM
bitmetv does for VIPs as do bitme and thedvdclub i think

Eargasm
07-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Indietorrents - all
goem - PU+

integral
07-31-2008, 04:37 PM
BitMeTV has one for VIP users.

Spooky
08-05-2008, 11:10 PM
TheDVDClub has an offer/request only section for Power Users +

aaatoel
08-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Not intending to distract people from this thread, I think it would be a good idea if there was a thread where we mentioned all the sites which have power user forums and such... Much like waffles, what, hdbits etc...

djkamikaze
08-06-2008, 12:55 AM
most of those sites don't want it mentioned that they ahve these forums, as it will result in people joining just to access the invites section in a private community where most people are trusted. Be a good member at 4 or 5 various torrent sites, with the goal of reaching VIP, and at least one of them will have an invite forum you can then access. If you like a site, keep the site's features to yourself. You're just drawing unwanted attention to those sites.