PDA

View Full Version : I F00ked It!

Elecktricity
08-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I have lost my password and username for Cinemageddon :cry:

I can't even send a password reset email because I can't remember the email address I used. (I set up new email accounts for every new site)

What can I do I was really enjoying that site :(

soulreaper
08-02-2008, 07:31 PM
irc.cinemageddon.org (irc://irc.cinemageddon.org)

channel- #cinemageddon (irc://irc.cinemageddon.org/cinemageddon)

Hope that helps!

LubTheStaringCat
08-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Don't you keep records of usernams & passwords?
For what you signup for.
I myself keep a record of that sort.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Are you expecting someone to pm you for an invite?

(btw, I recently made an excel spreadsheet of my tracker information. It's confidential information :))

Duckater
08-03-2008, 01:15 AM
·:·);2918787']Are you expecting someone to pm you for an invite?

(btw, I recently made an excel spreadsheet of my tracker information. It's confidential information :))

MMMMM I am sure I seen that spread sheet posted some where, best go look for it :lol:

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:26 AM
·:·);2918787']Are you expecting someone to pm you for an invite?

MMMMM I am sure I seen that spread sheet posted some where, best go look for it :lol:

It's got teh 512bit AES enycyption on it. Most secrative document on the interwebz. It's on ma hdd sittin on ma box, near mah comp.

respawn40
08-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Cinemageddon was one of the first sites I joined. I remember I started downloading one torrent as soon as I got there: Godzilla Mega Pack (~20GB). I figured I'd just seed it back after I downloaded it. Unfortunately for me, there system didn't agree, and it disabled me after I had downloaded 5GB but only uploaded 1 :P, while I was still downloading the torrent.

So, I went to IRC and explained what happened and how I was new at torrenting, and they gave me a tiny buffer and re-enabled my account. Now I'm a PU there :)

Acumen
08-03-2008, 03:14 AM
·:·);2918808'][
It's got teh 512bit AES enycyption on it. Most secrative document on the interwebz. It's on ma hdd sittin on ma box, near mah comp.
Why don't use just use keepass

lukee
08-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Firefox.exe>tools>options>security>saved passwords>show passwords.

Funkin'
08-03-2008, 04:34 AM
I keep all my tracker, usernames, passes, and email address for each tracker all in a .txt. That is rar'd and passworded on my computer.

You should keep something similar. It comes in very handy in situations like this.

Detale
08-03-2008, 04:49 AM
rar'd and PW protected eh. Do you also keep it inside a safe thats inside a safe inside a vault too?

Funkin'
08-03-2008, 05:21 AM
That safe that's in a safe is downstairs in my crawlspace. I don't have an actual vault.

Detale
08-03-2008, 08:29 AM
lol Oh in the panic room I get it

f@flot
08-03-2008, 08:31 AM
rar'd and PW protected eh. Do you also keep it inside a safe thats inside a safe inside a vault too?

Maybe you would find a laptop in there, with the txt file on it (passworded and rar'ed ofcourse) :)

Thought if you would think about it, it's quiet smart.

Squizzle
08-03-2008, 12:46 PM
I keep all my tracker, usernames, passes, and email address for each tracker all in a .txt. That is rar'd and passworded on my computer.

You should keep something similar. It comes in very handy in situations like this.

Heh, install an encrypted partition for stuff like that :)

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't store any of that type of data on any hard drive on a computer.
I have an external drive for that, that's not connected to the computer for any longer than a few moments at a time.:)

Eargasm
08-03-2008, 06:15 PM

Probably not, since CG is almost always open signup:
http://www.cinemageddon.org/signup.php

Elecktricity
08-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I am having no luck chatting on IRC with them...what can I do it's pissing me off :(

Nemrod
08-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Mate, if you donīt know your e-mail, your pass not even your usernamee, only a magician could help you.
How could someone help you without a clue about what to look for? :wacko:

RedRansom
08-12-2008, 08:47 PM
I have lost my password and username for Cinemageddon :cry:

I can't even send a password reset email because I can't remember the email address I used. (I set up new email accounts for every new site)

What can I do I was really enjoying that site :(
you can keep them with firefox and you can see them with

Firefox.exe>tools>options>security>saved passwords>show passwords.

and if you want a suggest dont use same passwords if you have high lvl trackers
and Browse site with SSL Encryption (HTTPS)

i hope some1 won't set up a keyloger on your box or pc :shifty:
it's been a disaster :lol:

Sanka113
08-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Doesn't Cinemageddon typically have open sign ups anyways?

outfromdeep
08-13-2008, 04:51 AM
doesn't cinemageddon typically have open sign ups anyways?
+1:d