PDA

View Full Version : I want to contact an HDBITS mod or admin

myfranco
08-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Maybe this is a very odd demand but i'll try my chance. I tried to contact with them in IRC but no go.

I'm from Turkey and torrenting for about 4 years. I'm trying to find a legal way to enter HDbits.org for a couple of months but because my country is in the black list( i know it's a shame but it wasn't my fault) i can't enter the tracker.I'm a very good user with nice accounts and i can promise that i will use it wisely.

F*N Elite user going to be Hero in a couple of weeks.
TT power user
Norbits power user
S*T super whore
Elektronik power user
I*S super user
and so on.

I'm just looking a legal way to be on the tracker and contribute in all ways i can.I always use myfranco as nickname and you can see that i'm not trader.I can find an invite easily(when invites are opened) but i just want an account that i can use normally, not with proxies or only from seedboxes.

P.S. This is not an invite thread.

yayyyyyy
08-02-2008, 09:59 PM
good luck ;)

internazionale 1908
08-02-2008, 10:07 PM
good luck with your journey

RedRansom
08-02-2008, 11:28 PM
I hope they will hear your voice and will reply...
I gues main reason of ban's cheating, for Turkish ip range but how is correct ban all country ip range for some1 mistakes...anyways
good luck <3 :)

SgtMajor
08-03-2008, 02:22 AM
So let me get this straight, you are in a banned IP country and want an invite to a site where invites have been permanently removed?

And people post "good luck", it's not luck you need, it's a fukkin miracle.

We now have a support channel on IRC.
Network: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #hdbits.support

hotshot6473
08-03-2008, 02:49 AM
are you a mod there sarge?

SgtMajor
08-03-2008, 02:54 AM
I'm useless as a MOD, I'd ban every cunt just cos I can and all for the quiet life.

It was a C&P job :D

hotshot6473
08-03-2008, 02:58 AM
lol I would of thought you would have put them through boot camp and then build them back up into the perfect soldier

SgtMajor
08-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Don't be giving me ideas :lol:

6 am every day, hands off cocks, hands on socks and log in for morning inspections before you must torrent for 8 hours straight! :D

It's a whole new way, my way or no way!

punjabimunda
08-03-2008, 03:08 AM
You deserve it mate. Good luck.
Its not impossible, even if an asshole says so. Even if he's an experienced asshole, with lot of experience in his asshole lolololololol.

hotshot6473
08-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Give me a pushup for every torrent that comes out today. OK im done draggin this on lol. BTW the staff at HDbits are not very open to new users anytime soon which sucks for me cause I want to join.

yayyyyyy
08-03-2008, 08:23 AM
So let me get this straight, you are in a banned IP country and want an invite to a site where invites have been permanently removed?

And people post "good luck", it's not luck you need, it's a fukkin miracle.

We now have a support channel on IRC.
Network: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #hdbits.support

if you are staffer on other sites or a very "important" person... they can get you in in no time...

JOIN date 2008-07-30 20:50:36 (3 days ago)
Class VIP

they keep adding new ppl ;)

I think it's simpler for him to get into the site compared to the other banned inactive user that want to get back to it :w00t:

#Palestinian#
08-03-2008, 11:50 AM
You deserve it mate. Good luck.
Its not impossible, even if an asshole says so. Even if he's an experienced asshole, with lot of experience in his asshole lolololololol.

What's wrong with u man :blink:

u said that word everywhere ??? do u really like it ????
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-your-favorite-tracker-post2917681/postcount15

or is there anybody say it to u that's why u used to say it :frusty::frusty:

myfranco
08-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks for nice comments and helps.

There are a couple of countries which are banned from HDBITS but old accounts which are clean can still login (I know there are about 65 Turkish accounts being used in HDBITS) The point is ip range is not banned but as soon as they realize that Turkish ip is used, they ban the account (Think about SWEDVDR). In case the account is permitted by the administration, i would be fine.

@SgtMajor i've been to support channel but they kick while you're trying to explain yourself :)

I know that i'm not very active in the forum (I'm not active in any invite or trade forum at all) but i hope that an Admin sees my message and give it a try.

jokzor
08-03-2008, 02:46 PM
if any of the trackers i used suddenly banned my country i'd be mad.. after a lot of hard work seeding and breeding an account its just no fair, if there are cheaters it's their ip that have to be banned not an entire country

and by the way

"Do not ask for invites. | Idle here and Die"
lol

roderick
08-04-2008, 06:13 PM
im having trouble joining the irc room. i typed in the network and channel correctly then click connect and nothing. there is no hdbits-support on the list either.

Kuttichan
08-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Good luck!

markupmaster
08-05-2008, 12:50 AM
If you can't connect to their IRC,if you have a buddy,see if he can talk to staff there about your account.

:)

myfranco
08-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Still looking for an Admin :)

lovejj
08-05-2008, 11:55 AM
yes
they ban new reg from your country
but i dont think you can reg b/c they wont change their rules
i think you can join the only way is find a old acc

spork985
08-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Buy a seedbox and use your seedbox to download/upload then ftp to your home pc.

myfranco
08-06-2008, 12:16 AM
@spork985 i want to be comfortable. I know to do that but thanks for your tip :)

pisipisi
08-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Bol şans. Ama HDbits.org daki stuff ın hepsi şerefsiz adi herifler.Lanet olsun hepsine.Umudunu kırmak gibi olmasın ama sana cevap vermezler,çünkü vicdan namına bir şey yok onlarda.Sen üye olmussun,şu kadar buffer yapmışsın umurunda olmaz onların;biri gider biri gelir ne olsa üye olacak adam çok.Bunların yaptığı tamamen ırkçılık.

djkamikaze
08-06-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm useless as a MOD, I'd ban every cunt just cos I can and all for the quiet life.

It was a C&P job :D
I KNEW IT! You're TVIP!!!! long time noe see:lol:

myfranco
08-10-2008, 02:11 AM
bump for an Admin