PDA

View Full Version : What do people outside of America think of Obama.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm in a dillema. I'm the only one in my country who doesn't like him. I also have a feeling I wouldn't fit in with the Europeans as well. Hell, I don't fit in period. Back to the question though, you people are my only real connection to foreigners, so what do you think of this guy?

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:33 AM
I think you're a cunt.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:34 AM
I think you're a cunt.

Right back at ya.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Whatever said twunt wrote, I can't see as he is on my ignore list.

I'm sure it was something very original tho'. :earl:

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:38 AM
You can see zaa in the background here if you look carefully.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/rubthelamp/back_61.jpg

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Have you learned nothing from all your previous fail zaa. :unsure:

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Whatever said twunt wrote, I can't see as he is on my ignore list.

I'm sure it was something very original tho'. :earl:

Funny I'm on your "ignore list," but clearly you have an urge to respond to me.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Nobody cares about anything you have to say and you are on everyone's ignore list so why not just fuck off and die painfully. :01:

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Preferably with explosive, internal organ failure and a dash of the bad aids. :smilie4:

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:41 AM
99.8% of humans rated you 'cunt or worse' in a recent poll.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Fuck off. You know it makes sense. :happy:

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Your poor fucking parents must be ashamed. :no:

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm embarrassed to be on the same internets as you. Fact.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:45 AM
You are everything that is wrong with mankind. True story.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Take your bad AIDS elsewhere, preferably to a cold, wet grave.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:46 AM
No offence, like.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:48 AM
If there is any justice in this world you will be raped and your anus torn to shreds.

Something Else
08-03-2008, 01:49 AM
At least grow a cunt if you're going to act like one for the rest of your life.

Busyman™
08-03-2008, 01:49 AM
:glag: this hole thread :glag:

Wifey is wondering why I'm laughing while at the computer ffs. :glag:

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Okay buddy. Your probably at least twice as old as me and approximating by your join date and number of posts you have, you've been on here about 5 times as much as I.

you have no fucking life. FACT.

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth. We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes. I know you're going to scrutinize every single word in this post, and come up with dimwitted insults that make you look like half my age. Your antics amuse me. Find a job you fucking buffoon. I have a bright future ahead. I wish I could say the same for you.

Busyman™
08-03-2008, 01:51 AM
·:·);2918846']Okay buddy. Your probably at least twice as old as me and approximating by your join date and number of posts you have, you've been on here about 5 times as much as I.

you have no fucking life. FACT.

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth. We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes. I know you're going to scrutinize every single word in this post, and come up with dimwitted insults that make you look like half my age. Your antics amuse me. Find a job you fucking baffon. I have a bright future ahead. I wish I could say the same for you.

Yeah but he pwned you, like.

Anyway McCain is old and grody. When you vote for him you are really voting in his Vice-Prez.

Obama is coowol and antichrist-like.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 01:53 AM
On a side note Ben-fag, I visualize what every member looks like that I respond to. Here's what I see when I think of you.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/zaa730/obese_fat_guy.jpg

Busyman™
08-03-2008, 01:55 AM
·:·);2918851']On a side note, I visualize what every member looks like that I respond to. Here's what I see when I think of you.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/zaa730/obese_fat_guy.jpg

Damn dude. Could you have come up with a more used picture?

zaa? Aren't you the one way back that lied about your internetz speedz?

Hilarious!

Btw, outside of America? Hell I have never seen a person, a presidential cuntidate ffs, have German's waving American flags and shit like that.

I thought that was the Mall on Washington.

On a side note, I don't like the cultish behavior of many Obama followers. It's quite ridiculous and ruins a person's objectivity.

UnderWarez
08-03-2008, 02:02 AM
·:·);2918846']My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth. We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes. I know you're going to scrutinize every single word in this post, and come up with dimwitted insults that make you look like half my age. Your antics amuse me. Find a job you fucking baffon. I have a bright future ahead. I wish I could say the same for you.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/BentMinds/epenis0dz1tl.jpg and please don't speak for all of us Americans cause I nor many others share your views.... You bragging about a paper dollar thats more and more worthless each day that passes cracks me up. Its 7:00pm Pacific time so isn't past your bedtime in all of US by now? Scurry, off to bed wittle boi....

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 02:04 AM
·:·);2918846']My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth. We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes. I know you're going to scrutinize every single word in this post, and come up with dimwitted insults that make you look like half my age. Your antics amuse me. Find a job you fucking baffon. I have a bright future ahead. I wish I could say the same for you.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/BentMinds/epenis0dz1tl.jpg and please don't speak for all of us Americans cause I nor many others share your views.... You bragging about a paper dollar thats more and more worthless each day that passes cracks me up. Its 7:00pm Pacific time so isn't past your bedtime in all of US by now? Scurry, off to bed wittle boi....

Shame, I can't go to bed because I can't seem to find my dick. Mind if I look in your mother's mouth?

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 02:34 AM
·:·);2918846']

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth.
We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. Your antics amuse me.
Find a job you fucking baffon.

You're Swiss?
I hate you because your lack of respect to your superiors.
I'm actually jealous of Benchez because unlike you his antics amuse me.
Pretty sure he has a job and what the fuck is a baffon?

Youth is wasted on the young-George Bernard Shaw

Busyman™
08-03-2008, 02:38 AM
·:·);2918856']

Shame, I can't go to bed because I can't seem to find my dick. Mind if I look in your mother's mouth?

:glag:

LaPistola
08-03-2008, 02:38 AM
your all cocks.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 02:42 AM
·:·);2918846']

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth.
We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. Your antics amuse me.
Find a job you fucking baffon.

You're Swiss?
I hate you because your lack of respect to your superiors.
I'm actually jealous of Benchez because unlike you his antics amuse me.
Pretty sure he has a job and what the fuck is a baffon?

Youth is wasted on the young-George Bernard Shaw

Superiors "eh"? I would have been your dad, but the guy in front of me had exact change.
look at this 5 month old Canadian fag. I could fucking stomp on you and your families ass.
Btw, I'm sure he has a job too. Frankly a job at McDonald's or his/(her?) local Fish N' Shit place doesn't impress me.
Youth is wasted on the young? OH please... I will smite you mentally. I possess wisdom you could only wish for.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 02:52 AM
The truth hurts therefore I am unscathed.

What's a baffon?

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 02:55 AM
The truth hurts therefore I am unscathed.

What's a baffon?

On my 2000th post, I'm proud to say that I'd beat you to death with a stick of denial any day.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Still awaiting an answer.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Still awaiting an answer.If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 03:00 AM
It's a simple question.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 03:02 AM
It's a simple question.

Go back to my 2nd post moron and read again.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 03:08 AM
I lack the ability.I learned how not to do it.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 03:09 AM
I lack the ability.I learned how not to do it.
kk

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 03:10 AM
Like editing your posts.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Like editing your posts.

oooooo that stings.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 03:11 AM
like a mosquito bite

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Sorry.An itch is sometimes hard to scratch.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 03:15 AM
Sorry.An itch is sometimes hard to scratch.

yes... the weather is quite lovely today. I sure enjoy idle chit-chat.

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 03:35 AM
Okay, see ya queers tomorrow, but before I call it a night, I've got to impregnate all your sisters, except Benchez's sister who is well into menopause.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2008, 03:38 AM
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/0849.jpg

clocker
08-03-2008, 03:58 AM
It's good to see enlightened political discourse.
We should all do this again sometime.

Mr.sharer
08-03-2008, 06:12 AM
no matter who wins ,the jew lobby will fuck it up for the rest of the world .

condoleezza rice is black , but hey she is still a bitch . i dont expect obama the opportunistic cunt to change anything either

Skweeky
08-03-2008, 08:28 AM
:o

Harsh words from the French.

thewizeard
08-03-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm in a dillema. I'm the only one in my country who doesn't like him. I also have a feeling I wouldn't fit in with the Europeans as well. Hell, I don't fit in period. Back to the question though, you people are my only real connection to foreigners, so what do you think of this guy?
Anything is better than Bush and the present Republican party. .. In fact even a donkey would be preferable.
.. You are too insignificant to even mention.;)

Guillaume
08-03-2008, 10:07 AM

But you do like ze dirty language, yes? :naughty:

Acid_death69
08-03-2008, 10:17 AM
wonder what a french scotish accent sounds like lol, why is warren being a dick?

The Flying Cow
08-03-2008, 10:31 AM
It's good to see enlightened political discourse.
We should all do this again sometime.

Most definitely. Brightens up the mind, like.

condoleezza rice is black , but hey she is still a bitch . i dont expect obama the opportunistic cunt to change anything either

You're a cunt.

You mean the existentialist mujahedeen?

He spakes utter shite.

wonder what a french scotish accent sounds like lol, why is warren being a dick?

Explanations make the world go round.

"WarrenBuffet", aka "(+.[___]·:·)", aka "Zaa", is a long-time failed member of this forum.

More than once he was caught in numerous scams and back-alley deals. He was at one point known for having sold invites.

He has been bashed and verbally shat on more times than I think even the Old Geezar here at the Lounge, but that's not all - he even had a poll asking for his shutting up eternally in the Bit-tard section - even the 'Tards were fed up of him.

At that point he attempted to return to the Lounge, seeking e-love, and was once again pushed against the wall and thrown rotten tomatoes and cabbage at.

|Night|, aka Polarbear, threw the final egg at his face when he pretended to be part of a company interested in his lame wallpaper designs, and made him make a few, only to suffer the humiliation of realizing he was being pranked.

Then said member decided to leave the forum for a month or two (we thought for good). We like to call that period the Golden Age.

But as we all know paradise cannot be lived on this here Earth, and so Dark Times lie ahead once more.

Thus it is comprehensible that he should feel scared of the type of smashing that will come (and has begun to pour down) his way, as can be seen in the Benchpresser's rhetoric, earlier in the fred.

Suffice it to say he deserves worse.

Acid_death69
08-03-2008, 11:05 AM

"WarrenBuffet", aka "(+.[___]·:·)", aka "Zaa", is a long-time failed member of this forum.

More than once he was caught in numerous scams and back-alley deals. He was at one point known for having sold invites.

He has been bashed and verbally shat on more times than I think even the Old Geezar here at the Lounge, but that's not all - he even had a poll asking for his shutting up eternally in the Bit-tard section - even the 'Tards were fed up of him.

At that point he attempted to return to the Lounge, seeking e-love, and was once again pushed against the wall and thrown rotten tomatoes and cabbage at.

|Night|, aka Polarbear, threw the final egg at his face when he pretended to be part of a company interested in his lame wallpaper designs, and made him make a few, only to suffer the humiliation of realizing he was being pranked.

Then said member decided to leave the forum for a month or two (we thought for good). We like to call that period the Golden Age.

But as we all know paradise cannot be lived on this here Earth, and so Dark Times lie ahead once more.

Thus it is comprehensible that he should feel scared of the type of smashing that will come (and has begun to pour down) his way, as can be seen in the Benchpresser's rhetoric, earlier in the fred.

lol thanks for that:P

Skweeky
08-03-2008, 12:20 PM

But you do like ze dirty language, yes? :naughty:

ah mon chere..de plus en plus

chalice
08-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Quality pwnage from Benjamin. :smilie4:

I thought you were only allowed to change usernames once.There must be a special dispensation for epic spastics like Zaa.

Skweeky
08-03-2008, 01:48 PM
I reckon Zaa is actually Tesco's evil twin. :fear:

WarrenBuffet
08-03-2008, 04:21 PM

You're a cunt.

He spakes utter shite.

Failed lol? A long time ago, I came here for an Oink invite and nothing else. Well, I got that and then some. I only cared about getting all the trackers I wanted and buffering them. Both missions were accomplished. Now I've come back to here you sorry fucks, which seem to take the Internet more seriously than anything else. I'm honored that you clear up valuable space in your feeble brains; to remember my pervious names and shit I’ve done to mess with you. Call me a failure, but this forum has served its purpose for me a long time ago. I wish I could say the same for you. Sadly, too many of you have no purpose in life and should have been aborted as you are a waste of valuable resources.

Mr JP Fugley
08-03-2008, 04:43 PM
:lol:

You really are a wee arse.

Whatever happened to Rikk, the trolling about here is pish nowadays.

The Flying Cow
08-03-2008, 05:18 PM
It's funny that now he really attempted to change his persona, being more outspoken, using punctuation and not just scammer jargon.

Yet this goes a short way in covering up for his embarrassing past.

Apparently holding 5 seedboxes at the age of 12, and using this as an argument in his favour (being bourgeois), when all it does is make him look worse - why sell invites then? If papi and mami are throwing cash in your face you could at least not be a complete mong.

But he is an example of the children that should not be aborted, I gather.

:ermm:

Mr JP Fugley
08-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Just another internet fantasist. We see them all the time.

Acid_death69
08-03-2008, 08:08 PM
slap him then:D

Agrajag
08-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Nah, he's not worthy.

Squeamous
08-03-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes.

Are you growing veg or flowers?

WarrenBuffet
08-04-2008, 01:40 AM
I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes.

Are you growing veg or flowers?
both.

Something Else
08-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Taking a break from selling invites are you. :unsure:

Cawk.

abe171
08-04-2008, 02:45 AM
Obama is one confused SOB

some say he's a christian, some say he's a Muslim, others say he's a Hindu and still others say his mom is white

Btw are you guys discussing about obama or something else

1080p
08-04-2008, 03:16 AM
99.8% of humans rated you 'cunt or worse' in a recent poll.

lmfao

LaPistola
08-04-2008, 04:14 AM
With regards to WarrenBuffet's/(+.[___]·:·)'s/Zaa730's final downfall see the following threads:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-dumbest-thing-you-done-281188
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-my-attempt-fst-wallpaper-281789
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-zaas-options-282164
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-zaa-theres-just-one-thing-wanna-know-282161
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-the-drawing-room-55/t-what-your-thoughts-this-275071
:sly:

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Obama is one confused SOB

some say he's a christian, some say he's a Muslim, others say he's a Hindu and still others say his mom is white

Btw are you guys discussing about obama or something else

Sounds to me like it's some people who are confused. He probably knows who he is.

Barbarossa
08-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Barack Obama is too skinny to be a decent world leader. :dabs:

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
At least he won't bowling up in any third world countries and eating them out of hosue and home :unsure:

Barbarossa
08-04-2008, 10:58 AM
He might be bulimic. You just don't know, do you :no:

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh God, you're right. Politics can be sooooo complicated.

Acid_death69
08-04-2008, 11:27 AM
just anoys the hell outta me to be ohnest

Alien5
08-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Obama who? :unsure:

Something Else
08-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Obama Sin Laden.

jtaz90s
08-04-2008, 02:42 PM
I've been in Uganda for the last couple months and noticed that most people are for Obama. Although I'm pretty sure most aren't real informed about his actual positions on political issues.

lovewalrus
08-04-2008, 09:36 PM
+1 warren buffet is a cunt in real life, so an impersonator can only be so much worse..!

Mr.sharer
08-06-2008, 06:28 AM

You're a cunt.

He spakes utter shite.

even tho this little cunt is registered in 2005 , he only began to show up like 1 or 2 months ago . he is a bittard himself , just look at his post history

zaa probably knows about this forum more than he does

so villageshemale, stop acting as if you were here from the begining .

and you are overdoing it cunt

:mellow:

ZaZu
08-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Very entertaining thread......thanks all.

The Flying Cow
08-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Just so she knows, Mrs. Sharbert is on my ignore list.

If she's trying to communicate with us, like.

Acid_death69
08-06-2008, 10:32 AM
i dont see why he tries:s sherman how come you stopped doing ya lil sig thing?

The Flying Cow
08-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Got fecking bored of it, like.

Enough is enough I always say.

Acid_death69
08-06-2008, 10:36 AM
aye, why dont you just put it directly into your sig that way you dont always have to keep writting it?

Something Else
08-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Like AllenS busyedit thingy.