PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a free iTS invite

Thatsgreat
08-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Hello. I'm looking for a free invite into iTS. So if you have an invite to the site and if you are willing to give it away, send me a pm. I'll answer every relevant question you ask to prove to you whatever I would have to prove to you, to get an invite (ratio-proofs speed tests etc.).

As I said, if you are interested and if you feel that you would like to give away an invite. PM me and we will discus the matter further.

cacha73
08-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Good luck mate

Thatsgreat
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Thank you, but a ''good luck mate'' won't help me very much :)

Cabalo
08-04-2008, 12:18 PM
... and neither does that kind of attitude when replying. With me it didn't.

Thatsgreat
08-04-2008, 12:30 PM
I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just saying that ''Good luck mate'' doesn't help me... Typical posthunter message. Chill dude...

kamuran
08-04-2008, 03:10 PM
you never get free its by requesting

fuufen
08-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Why, not? I did get it free by requesting it :) Anyway, good luck Thatsgreat

kamuran
08-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Why, not? I did get it free by requesting it :) Anyway, good luck Thatsgreat

a lot of trade at his history !!

Simulador
08-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Let's see...a trader,that was mean to someone that just wished him luck....i'm dying to invite you buddy :P

Thatsgreat
08-04-2008, 04:31 PM
@ Kamuran

Oh boy, what is the point in requesting then? So every person who has ever traded should never get the chance to get into iTS? Great opinion!

I see that you have traded some you too... that means that you should be banned from every tracker you're on? I bet that no tracker would like to have people that are traders in it... that would also mean that a big amount of people should be banned from their respective trackers cause they've traded their way into the tracker. Once again, good opinion!

8/10 request are made by people who sometime have traded, this would mean that they don't deserve to get their request fulfilled? Only because they have traded sometime. It sure is a cruel world...

And if you say that you have never traded, then I could just say that trackers don't like giveaways either... You say that iTS doesn't like traders in their tracker, so I won't be getting an invite there cause I'm a trader, right? But let me tell you this, ScT doesn't like people giving away invites either, like you do. So that would mean that you won't be getting a ScT invite that you have requested so many time now. So you are basically doing the same thing. What do you say about that?

If someone feels that he or she can trust me and wants to invite me, then ok, cool. But if someone doesn't want to invite me, he or she doesn't have to!

You're just poisoning my request with your stupid posts. But hey, of course you are free to post and say whatever you like. As well as I can say and reply to you whatever I like.

EDIT- @ simulador, for the second time... I wasn't being mean. I was just saying that a ''good luck mate'' won't help me get an invite. I just find it a typical post hunting post.

Why all this fuzz!

Thatsgreat
08-05-2008, 10:09 PM
totem on the timeline

pro267
08-05-2008, 11:14 PM
8/10 request are made by people who sometime have traded, this would mean that they don't deserve to get their request fulfilled? Only because they have traded sometime. It sure is a cruel world...
This is not the case. I know a few people who traded in the past, yet they are now good and welcome members. That's of course after they've genuinely repented and got rid of their traded accounts.

You, on the other hand, are an active trader, therefore (sadly for you) you're most likely unwelcome on most trackers. As such, I'm sure you don't expect the staff to invite you, and tbh I find it hard to believe any member will risk his/her reputation by vouching for you with your recent trading history.

Good day.

kamuran
08-05-2008, 11:27 PM
@ Kamuran

Oh boy, what is the point in requesting then? So every person who has ever traded should never get the chance to get into iTS? Great opinion!

I see that you have traded some you too... that means that you should be banned from every tracker you're on? I bet that no tracker would like to have people that are traders in it... that would also mean that a big amount of people should be banned from their respective trackers cause they've traded their way into the tracker. Once again, good opinion!

And if you say that you have never traded, then I could just say that trackers don't like giveaways either... You say that iTS doesn't like traders in their tracker, so I won't be getting an invite there cause I'm a trader, right? But let me tell you this, ScT doesn't like people giving away invites either, like you do. So that would mean that you won't be getting a ScT invite that you have requested so many time now. So you are basically doing the same thing. What do you say about that?

If someone feels that he or she can trust me and wants to invite me, then ok, cool. But if someone doesn't want to invite me, he or she doesn't have to!

You're just poisoning my request with your stupid posts. But hey, of course you are free to post and say whatever you like. As well as I can say and reply to you whatever I like.

EDIT- @ simulador, for the second time... I wasn't being mean. I was just saying that a ''good luck mate'' won't help me get an invite. I just find it a typical post hunting post.

Why all this fuzz!

yes you are right at some trackers are same givingazway and amke trade.but in its it is a big problem so you havnt got any chnace to get it.
i didnt do any trade and i made a givingaway in here and i made sct request.it is no problem if i get sct or anything

but good luck may be you will get it via trade

integral
08-06-2008, 03:00 AM
I don't know why people who make requests threads (especially with active trade threads in the recent past) are surprised when they get such responses in their thread. Like I've said before, if you make a request thread then you'd better be able to face the skeletons in your closet. :)

killercam101
08-06-2008, 03:59 AM
give him iTS!

Thatsgreat
08-06-2008, 04:52 PM
I don't know why people who make requests threads (especially with active trade threads in the recent past) are surprised when they get such responses in their thread. Like I've said before, if you make a request thread then you'd better be able to face the skeletons in your closet. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif This would mean that about 70-80% of all people hanging in the invite forum stand no chance of getting anything by requesting it? They made a trade sometime ago and their chances are very slim if not non-existent.

So in recent time, many users have signatures saying something about ''I have given up, or I have quit trading, I'm trusted now''. Many users say and are begging to say so just because they won't get any tracker they want by trading nowadays (obviously). Their ''only'' was I to change and say they will never trade more, but of course they don't give a shit (most of them). They will say and do what they can just to get into the tracker they want.

But I mean even though they say that they have quite trading, you can never know or be a 100% sure a previous trader will not trade again. Right?

This is not the case. I know a few people who traded in the past, yet they are now good and welcome members. That's of course after they've genuinely repented and got rid of their traded accounts.

You, on the other hand, are an active trader, therefore (sadly for you) you're most likely unwelcome on most trackers. As such, I'm sure you don't expect the staff to invite you, and tbh I find it hard to believe any member will risk his/her reputation by vouching for you with your recent trading history.

Good day.

Come again?!

Last time I traded was like one year ago or something. What are you talking about, active trader. Do you know what the word active means? I suggest you find out.

And @ Kamuran,
but good luck may be you will get it via trade What the fuck are you talking about? Did I ever say I was going to get it by trading it? Where do you get you bs from? You are so full of it. Did I ever mention trading anything to get iTS. This is a request*, not a trade proposal.

* http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/request

EDIT - Whooops, seems like you got banned Kamuran, guess this website won't be of any use to you now, or maybe you should take a look after all ;)

(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/request)

Polarbear
08-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Looking for a iTS invite or account. I have a seedbox to offer. PM me if you are interested.

paying for it didn't work?

pro267
08-06-2008, 07:40 PM
this is not the case. I know a few people who traded in the past, yet they are now good and welcome members. That's of course after they've genuinely repented and got rid of their traded accounts.

you, on the other hand, are an active trader, therefore (sadly for you) you're most likely unwelcome on most trackers. As such, i'm sure you don't expect the staff to invite you, and tbh i find it hard to believe any member will risk his/her reputation by vouching for you with your recent trading history.

Good day.

come again?!

Last time i traded was like one year ago or something. What are you talking about, active trader. Do you know what the word active means? I suggest you find out.

LMFAO.

Perhaps you're right, maybe I don't know what the word active means and you should explain it to me. :frusty:
While you're at it, please consider the following thread which you've opened just last week:

Hi. I'm looking for FTN and I have a very good offer for it. PM me if you are interested.

Thatsgreat
08-06-2008, 11:34 PM
this is not the case. I know a few people who traded in the past, yet they are now good and welcome members. That's of course after they've genuinely repented and got rid of their traded accounts.

you, on the other hand, are an active trader, therefore (sadly for you) you're most likely unwelcome on most trackers. As such, i'm sure you don't expect the staff to invite you, and tbh i find it hard to believe any member will risk his/her reputation by vouching for you with your recent trading history.

Good day.

come again?!

Last time i traded was like one year ago or something. What are you talking about, active trader. Do you know what the word active means? I suggest you find out.

LMFAO.

Perhaps you're right, maybe I don't know what the word active means and you should explain it to me. :frusty:
While you're at it, please consider the following thread which you've opened just last week:

Hi. I'm looking for FTN and I have a very good offer for it. PM me if you are interested.

OK. But for me an active trader means he trades a lot. And that's not me. Yes, I'm a trader, but I'm not that active.

It would be like calling a football player who has quit playing, and then just for one game he returns and suddenly he's an active player again.

Anyway, why do you even care so much about my request? Don't you got better thing to do? Every one should be allowed to request, trader or no trader. So where are you going with this. Are you trying to say that I shouldn't get an invite? Please explain your intentions.

deadalive1
08-06-2008, 11:42 PM
OK. But for me an active trader means he trades a lot. And that's not me. Yes, I'm a trader, but I'm not that active.

It would be like calling a football player who has quit playing, and then just for one game he returns and suddenly he's an active player again.

Ever hear of Brett Favre? sorry couldn't resist. :lol::P

pro267
08-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Are you trying to say that I shouldn't get an invite?
Of course, definitely, 100% you shouldn't get an invite.

Please explain your intentions.
I'm just trying to prevent cunts like you from joining my favorite trackers.. :dry:

Something Else
08-07-2008, 12:30 AM
1. We don't have invites.
2. If anyone magically invited you, they'd be banned. Fact.

Thatsgreat
08-07-2008, 12:43 AM
So there is not a single person in iTS, who is a trader? All the ones in there are people who would never sell or trade away their account or an invite... yep.

respawn40
08-07-2008, 03:14 AM
Thatsgreat, the main point that these people are trying to get across to you is that you will never get an invite to iTS because of your active trade history. Yes, it is an active history, because you were trading just a week ago. It doesn't matter how many times you have traded, the fact is, that you are still a trader. Just because you've traded few times doesn't mean you're not a trader.

That's like saying a person shouldn't be called a criminal just because the person has only beaten and killed one person.

torrents4life
08-07-2008, 03:53 AM
you guys are being too rough on him. after all, the invite section here was primarily for trading when i joined (2 years ago or so?). only recently have giveaways and requests become so rampant. the fact is that a lot of people got a lot of their trackers due to trading (myself included), so don't pretend you're all saints. very few people just gave out high level invites, especially when they could trade for other high level sites.

having said that, i can understand why trackers wouldn't want him (for security reasons), but dont be so judgemental on a guy who has made a few trades...

just my opinion, of course.

Thatsgreat
08-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Thatsgreat, the main point that these people are trying to get across to you is that you will never get an invite to iTS because of your active trade history. Yes, it is an active history, because you were trading just a week ago. It doesn't matter how many times you have traded, the fact is, that you are still a trader. Just because you've traded few times doesn't mean you're not a trader.

That's like saying a person shouldn't be called a criminal just because the person has only beaten and killed one person.

Yeah, guess so :/

Anyway. I apologize to all of you for being kinda ''cuntish'' and acting all mean.

you guys are being too rough on him. after all, the invite section here was primarily for trading when i joined (2 years ago or so?). only recently have giveaways and requests become so rampant. the fact is that a lot of people got a lot of their trackers due to trading (myself included), so don't pretend you're all saints. very few people just gave out high level invites, especially when they could trade for other high level sites.

having said that, i can understand why trackers wouldn't want him (for security reasons), but dont be so judgemental on a guy who has made a few trades...

just my opinion, of course.

Best post in this thread! I totally agree. So many of those who have ''given up'' trading would still be trading if it wasn't for this GA and request thing that has recently come. They are going to do what they can to get into the tracker they want. For now it seems like the only way is to ''act'' and pretend that you are good and will never trade again. Nothing wrong with that, but when I first signed up there was a different system...

People just trim their sail to every wind...

ival
08-07-2008, 02:55 PM
why do you want the shadow ?

Thatsgreat
08-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Never mind, seems like I'm going to get banned if I get in.

xnugx
08-07-2008, 04:49 PM
It doesn't matter how many times you have traded, the fact is, that you are still a trader. Just because you've traded few times doesn't mean you're not a trader.

:blink:
LOL! Hahahahaha
That is by far the most extreme analogy I have EVER heard on FST or about Bittorrent in my 2 1/2 years. Hahahahaha, omg made my day.