PDA

View Full Version : S*L help

burtz
08-03-2008, 08:00 PM
hi! can anyone from ScL kindly PM it's IRC support chan? it seems that my account is disabled and i'm absolutely clueless as to why that happened. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thanks! :)

Raban
08-03-2008, 08:32 PM
z7x lurks this forum maybe he'll see your poast

saulin
08-03-2008, 08:38 PM
The door is closed

Limited Open Signups are disabled and so is the Invite System.

Enjoy your stay and live off the fat of the S********.

# UPDATE: Already over 400 accounts pruned due to inactivity, cheating or trading.

:: Staff

-------------

So if you were not cheating or trading then you got disabled by inactivity. Anyways it's a crappy tracker. Move on. I would give you my account but the fact you got disabled probably means that you are not a good member for this tracker anyways.

Seriously though. The tracker sucks. No seeders and no many torrents. I'll let my account get disabled by inactivity most likely.

JenSenCO
08-03-2008, 09:01 PM
i think only 2 weeks is inactivity period there but maybe i am wrong..

moffe
08-03-2008, 09:30 PM
yeah, think i am one of the pruned due to inactivity...! damn vacation and real life eh ;-)

internazionale 1908
08-03-2008, 09:51 PM
maybe thats what happen

Cadet Without Parking - 2 weeks (14 days) Parked Accounts = 60days.
Private Without Parking - 4 weeks (28 days) Parked Accounts = 60days.
Corporal Without Parking - 5 weeks (35 days) Parked Accounts = 60days.

xnugx
08-03-2008, 10:13 PM
With no content, it's super easy to get smoked for being inactive. Somewhat of a catch-22 imo.

integral
08-03-2008, 10:17 PM
With no content, it's super easy to get smoked for being inactive. Somewhat of a catch-22 imo.

Agreed. They need to remove ratio or something, to encourage more leechers; not sure if the site can stay afloat at this rate. The torrent with the most leeches has 2, and they're partial seeders. ;)

CPC464
08-03-2008, 10:57 PM
yeah i am reluctant to dl from there due to so few leechers on the torrents

Funkin'
08-04-2008, 02:24 AM
Anyways it's a crappy tracker. Move on.

Could not have said it better myself.

Raban
08-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Agreed. They need to remove ratio or something, to encourage more leechers; not sure if the site can stay afloat at this rate. The torrent with the most leeches has 2, and they're partial seeders. ;)

in the "Torrent" section you're correct its not that active but they have an additional section "Archive" which is very active and FREEleech so there are no problems with ratio whatsoever... lots of new stuff too in the archive its not just old junk...

DuDutchy
08-04-2008, 10:41 AM

in the "Torrent" section you're correct its not that active but they have an additional section "Archive" which is very active and FREEleech so there are no problems with ratio whatsoever... lots of new stuff too in the archive its not just old junk...90% of the torrents at that section are stolen from other well-known torrent sites. Those sites have freeleech too, but they have GOOD speeds! On ScL, normal users upload the stolen packs from their home connection with 0.5mbit up.

Raban
08-05-2008, 03:03 AM
well i think they took notice of this thread cause they made the "regular" torrent section freelech for the next day or so ...

surprising to see 20+ seeders/leechers on torrents in that section

Nemrod
08-05-2008, 03:38 AM
90% of the torrents at that section are stolen from other well-known torrent sites.

100% of the torrents in all trackers are stolen from The Scene, so what? :huh:

respawn40
08-05-2008, 03:42 AM
well i think they took notice of this thread cause they made the "regular" torrent section freelech for the next day or so ...

surprising to see 20+ seeders/leechers on torrents in that section

Isn't that because of their Summer special thingy?