PDA

View Full Version : I am going to come in my pants again

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Star Trek Movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/)

CrabGirl
08-04-2008, 10:42 AM
/Whimper.

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 10:44 AM
With that Richard Dawkins prog on tonight this is going to be a very tiring day for me :mellow:.

CrabGirl
08-04-2008, 10:45 AM
A very sticky pants day.

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 10:45 AM
:happy:

The Flying Cow
08-04-2008, 05:18 PM
You sure do come an awful lot.

Are you a squirter, though?

:huh:

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Half an hour before the Dawkins! I'll let you know!

The Flying Cow
08-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I'll let you know!

Wot after the Dawkins?

Agrajag
08-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Star Trek Movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/)

I may as well.

Come in my pants like, not yours.

Agrajag
08-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Not with that injunction in force.

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 09:04 PM
I'll let you know!

Wot after the Dawkins?

Well I didn't squirt, but I did have a one sided rant at my OH where he looked a bit resigned and asked 'are you going to lecture me again?' :pinch:

Kind of dampened the ardour :snooty:

The Flying Cow
08-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Is he a Christian?

Agrajag
08-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Is he a Christian?

Don't dabble in rodding, young one.

CrabGirl
08-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Wot after the Dawkins?

Well I didn't squirt, but I did have a one sided rant at my OH where he looked a bit resigned and asked 'are you going to lecture me again?' :pinch:

Kind of dampened the ardour :snooty:

Oh god. I do that. Cheese just looks at me and shifts uncomfortably whilst I rant on and on and on.

Sanka113
08-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Look's like you're going to "double bag it" so that you can last through the entire movie.

Squeamous
08-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh god. I do that. Cheese just looks at me and shifts uncomfortably whilst I rant on and on and on.

He probably knows he's not really required to contribute to the 'conversation' :noes:

Nope, he's not a Christian. Anyway, it suddenly hit me that Dawkins was wrong and had reached some pretty spurious conclusions. I was actually arguing in favour of religion :pinch:.

Barbarossa
08-05-2008, 08:49 AM

He probably knows he's not really required to contribute to the 'conversation' :noes:

Nope, he's not a Christian. Anyway, it suddenly hit me that Dawkins was wrong and had reached some pretty spurious conclusions. I was actually arguing in favour of religion :pinch:.

Dawkins very cleverly glossed over the things they don't know in order to hammer home the things that they do know, while at every available opportunity having a swipe at religion :mellow:

That's not exactly helpful to the cause. Also, I didn't really learn anything new. Also I found his attitude pretty annoying.

Oh, and the biggest question Darwin couldn't answer wasn't how traits are passed from one generation to the next, but how life began in the first place. Evolution still hasn't got an answer for that, and it's never ever been recreated in a laboratory.

I'm hoping for something better in the next two programmes to be honest. Also I'm pretty sure he planted those fossils on the beach, I've been to Lyme Regis loads of times and never found anything that good :sly:

Squeamous
08-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Oh it has been recreated in the laboratory Barbie. Miller-Urey Experiment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller-Urey_experiment). Don't forget the Earth is 4.6 billion years old, and we didn't even get crustaceans and the like until 570ma. That's several billions of years for a primordial soup of inorganic molecules and chemicals to combine to make organic ones, and to eventually make the bulding blocks of life.

That's not what concerns me though. It's hard to explain without going off on one, and since you're not married to me I'll let you off that particular unpleasantness. In short I feel that evolution is an undeniable fact, but just because evolution through natural selection exists doesn't mean it's responsible for major evolutionary leaps like limb formation or eyes. It's only ever been proven on a short and minor scale and I feel like Dawkins is making the mistake of extrapolating too much information from very little.

If I were 'the Creator' and I wanted to create life I would go about it in a very scientific way. I'd think 'how do I do this with the least effort, ensuring life can change and grow independently of me?' I'd create a code that could be altered to make an almost infinate number of permutations, enough to cope with any flux in environment, and then I'd use that, switching bits on and off to create novel features and body plans. When my work was done I'd disappear and let natural selection drive changes, and then maybe as time went by and I noticed my experiment coming along nicely I'd think 'wow, the planet's doing well but it needs a bit here and there'. God could have been a glorified terra former for all we know, creating certain types of life at the right time by altering the code to allow the Earth to go from a volcanic wasteland to the blue sphere it is now.

For all we know a creator could have been engineering all the great modifications that separate life into the larger groups and then allowed life to progress into the smaller modifications.

Not that I believe in God you understand :fear:

Squeamous
08-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Oh and I might show you my fossils tonight :yup:.....I found a trilobite and an ancient sea urchin on the beach :w00t:

Barbarossa
08-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Oh it has been recreated in the laboratory Barbie. Miller-Urey Experiment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller-Urey_experiment).

Fuck me, why doesn't someone tell Bill Bryson! :O

Actually, that's really interesting stuff.

Barbarossa
Oh and I might show you my fossils tonight :yup:.....I found a trilobite and an ancient sea urchin on the beach :w00t:

Yeah, right :snooty:

Squeamous
In the 50's too!

I promise to show you my fossils...there will that do? :shifty:

Barbarossa
08-05-2008, 10:27 AM
I suppose it will have to :smilie4:

CrabGirl
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM
OooOOH Can I see your fossils?

Acid_death69
08-05-2008, 05:22 PM
its not the first time you've said that:whistling;)

Squeamous
08-05-2008, 06:39 PM

Ok :happy:

I think the one on the right is an irregular echinoid super order atelostomata and is about 200 million years old!!!! and the one on the left is a trilobite, order phacopida I think and it's about 500 million years old. I don't know much about this stuff though admittedly, so they may just be old fossilised socks I've identified wrongly or something :unsure:

http://i35.tinypic.com/m5w95.jpg

CrabGirl
08-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I've just come in my pants. :wub:

Guillaume
08-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I think the one on the right is an irregular echinoid super order atelostomata and is about 200 million years old!!!! and the one on the left is a trilobite, order phacopida I think and it's about 500 million years old.
Not possible, since the Earth will be 6000 years old (next Tuesday around 10 PM).

Biggles
08-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Abiogenesis is an interesting subject but it is not actually Darwin's area of study. Origin of the Species deals with what happens after life has begun.

I thought Dawkins was pretty mellow compared to previous outings :dabs:

It is true that he has an axe to grind but a quick visit to a young earth creationist site makes him sound like the very voice of reason.

Agrajag
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I always get annoyed at young earth creationists and the like.

They give proper people a bad name.

Just because one believes in God doesn't mean one has to ignore perfectly good science.

Biggles
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I think there is added kudos if several mad things are believed before breakfast in some circles.

Acid_death69
08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I always get annoyed at young earth creationists and the like.

They give proper people a bad name.

Just because one believes in God doesn't mean one has to ignore perfectly good science.
agreed:yup:

Squeamous
08-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I've just come in my pants. :wub:

But I'm talking complete schist :unsure:

:pinch:

Squeamous
08-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Abiogenesis is an interesting subject but it is not actually Darwin's area of study. Origin of the Species deals with what happens after life has begun.

I thought Dawkins was pretty mellow compared to previous outings :dabs:

It is true that he has an axe to grind but a quick visit to a young earth creationist site makes him sound like the very voice of reason.

I don't think Dawkins really covered abiogenesis, he sort of started in the precambrian and then went on to explain how organisms evolved. The problem is, that would have been a really good starting point but as you say he is focusing on Darwin to disprove religion, and as a result the most important part - the origin of life, has fallen by the wayside. That's one of the biggest stumbling blocks people often have when being asked to believe that there was no creator. He's missed out on the chance to discuss it so he can dig up a dead man to lend more credibility to his dogma.

Barbarossa
08-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I can't stop thinking about all this, it's doing my head in :pinch:

Why does life care so much if it survives or not. :unsure:

Something Else
08-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Because it has to be all importantly, short-term, self-preserving by nature to survive. Or did. :01:

Barbarossa
08-06-2008, 09:40 AM
But why?

There you are, a tiny blob of organic compounds in a bowl of primordial soup, why isn't that enough for you, why do you need to be any more than that :blink:

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 10:39 AM
It's all down to DNA Barbie.

You know, for instance, you find a woman's hips sexy? Well, you find them sexy because it helps your DNA reproduce. You're just the vehicle that carries them, and you are there to service them. Your body is just an elaborate vessel designed to preserve them. And it's not their fault, because the way they're constructed means they produce substances that interact with their environment. When they first arose and started producing those substances it made sense that the ones that produced substances that helped them perpetuate would be most successful. Life is basically a code that passively and inexorably evolves completely thoughtlessly. There is no point but to just be.

Acid_death69
08-06-2008, 10:42 AM

You know, for instance, you find a woman's hips sexy? Well, you find them sexy because it helps your DNA reproduce. You're just the vehicle that carries them, and you are there to service them. Your body is just an elaborate vessel designed to preserve them. And it's not their fault, because the way they're constructed means they produce substances that interact with their environment. When they first arose and started producing those substances it made sense that the ones that produced substances that helped them perpetuate would be most successful. Life is basically a code that passively and inexorably evolves completely thoughtlessly. There is no point but to just be.
that actually made sense to me, never thought of just being a car for my DNA:P brum brum

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Makes you feel quite insignificant don't it? :cry:

The Flying Cow
08-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I quite like it.

Keeps things simple, like. Objectives and that.

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Agreed. But some people need to feel important and special, and that's where God comes in :dry:.

Some research has shown that the more educated you are the less intelligent you think you are...wonder if that could be said for ego too?

The Flying Cow
08-06-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't feel important and special, and I believe in God.

Didn't really get that correlation there.

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 11:08 AM
I believe that most people need to feel they were created for a purpose because they can't handle the idea that they are completely insignificant.

Barbarossa
08-06-2008, 11:08 AM

Very well put, thanks :cool:

Acid_death69
08-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I believe that most people need to feel they were created for a purpose because they can't handle the idea that they are completely insignificant.
i know whatya mean, i just like toddeling through life, does go really fast though:pinch:

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM
i know whatya mean, i just like toddeling through life, does go really fast though:pinch:

Wait until you hit your late 20's :pinch:. All of a sudden you're running just to keep up with the future.

Barbarossa
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM

I think the notion that you are completely insignificant is quite liberating in a way. :happy:

Then the only thing left to do is make yourself and those around you as happy and comfortable as possible :hippy:

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Totally agree Barbie. I read somewhere a quote that went along the lines of 'the meaning of life is to find what you enjoy and do it' :happy:

Acid_death69
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Totally agree Barbie. I read somewhere a quote that went along the lines of 'the meaning of life is to find what you enjoy and do it' :happy:
i read something close to that. Also heard that the meaning of life is to find love and to pass on your DNA

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Also something to aspire to :happy:

Biggles
08-06-2008, 08:06 PM

It is 42 Shirley!

It is also important to note that Douglas Adams owned a vineyard in France called Quarante Deux.

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm aware of his work :ghey: :snooty:

Guillaume
08-06-2008, 09:11 PM
It is also important to note that Douglas Adams owned a vineyard in France called Quarante Deux.
A Brit in southern France, what a surprise. :dry:

Biggles
08-06-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm aware of his work :ghey: :snooty:

:lol:

Most people read his books but you went for the wine. :dabs:

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
How dare you! I drink the good shit!

Biggles
08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
How dare you! I drink the good shit!

:idunno: I certainly start out with good intentions but the bar lowers as the evening wears on.

Squeamous
08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Back away from the meths Biggles!!!

Biggles
08-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Back away from the meths Biggles!!!

:snooty:

I absolutely draw the line at gas pumped through milk.

Skweeky
08-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Sparkling milk? What's that like? :o

Barbarossa
08-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Apparently it's the foulest concoction ever conceived :sick:

There are plenty of stories on the internets about people putting milk in a sodastream. None of them good...

Acid_death69
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
blerghh i dont like milk in the first place, putting bubbles in it wont make me change my mind

The Flying Cow
08-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Nothing like yon milk from the lady's teat.

Fresh, like. :)

Skweeky
08-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Weirdo.

Squeamous
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I wonder how many men of the board have tried it? I watched a documentary on a family of freaks once, and the woman was breastfeeding two kids of 8 and 6 still, and laughed that she sometimes had to give her husband a go in case he got jealous. I remember thinking at the time, 'if anybody ever needed a kick in the balls, it's him'.

Acid_death69
08-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I wonder how many men of the board have tried it? I watched a documentary on a family of freaks once, and the woman was breastfeeding two kids of 8 and 6 still, and laughed that she sometimes had to give her husband a go in case he got jealous. I remember thinking at the time, 'if anybody ever needed a kick in the balls, it's him'.
thats like lil britian:wacko: bitty:P

Squeamous
08-07-2008, 06:25 PM
It's bloddy 'gustin, is what it is :snooty:

Something Else
08-07-2008, 06:29 PM

Coincimental. :O

I watched a vid about that woman on youtube last night. :O

Squeamous
08-07-2008, 09:00 PM
:fear:

What was your excuse? :shifty:

The Flying Cow
08-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Thirst, I'd conjecture.

brotherdoobie
08-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Have you pissed your pants, dear? I find that sexy. I would love to see pics of your soaking wet, floral printed, cotton panties.

-bd :mellow:

Something Else
08-08-2008, 12:06 AM
:fear:

What was your excuse? :shifty:

I stayed up all night looking for weird nature videos for that thread I made. That was one of them that didn't make the grade. True story.

JROQuinn
08-08-2008, 12:06 AM
i crap my pants like they do in the http://shockingtube.com/ vids

its rather satisfying & self cleansing

puckface
08-08-2008, 12:36 AM

all i gotta say is... yum

Squeamous
08-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Have you pissed your pants, dear? I find that sexy. I would love to see pics of your soaking wet, floral printed, cotton panties.

Shermanator, get your coat, you've pulled :fear:

Ben - How can you class breast feeding an adult man as 'nature'?

brotherdoobie
08-08-2008, 02:22 PM
You'll have to excuse my lout like behavior, last night, dear.

-bd

Acid_death69
08-08-2008, 02:23 PM
i thought it was funny, ya seemed to be making a tit or ya self yet it seems you didnt make a single spelling mistake:) a capable drunk

Squeamous
08-08-2008, 02:29 PM

-bd

I wouldn't have minded so much, but cotton floral knickers? :ghey:

brotherdoobie
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM

-bd

I have thing for cotton panties with flower prints.

Hairbautt
08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
This thread makes me soooooooooooo horny.

brotherdoobie
08-08-2008, 03:50 PM
^ Cotton panties with floral prints >*

-bd

Hairbautt
08-08-2008, 03:51 PM
:unsure: I don't think I own any...

Hairbautt
08-08-2008, 03:51 PM
But I have sisters so let me check.

Something Else
08-08-2008, 05:10 PM
/pics

The Flying Cow
08-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Shermanator, get your coat, you've pulled :fear:

:blink:

brotherdoobie
08-08-2008, 07:05 PM
/pics

I wonder if he has the balls. From what I have heard his sisters run the house.

We'll see.

-bd :ermm:

Acid_death69
08-08-2008, 07:13 PM
maybe he wont have any balls after his sisters catch him with their knickers

Barbarossa
08-08-2008, 07:39 PM
But I have my sisters on so let me check.

Fixed :dabs:

Squeamous
08-09-2008, 02:24 PM

I have thing for cotton panties with flower prints.

Like this?

http://pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/563GP9ASFACS/STKJKB5G4VAX.jpg

:pinch:

Squeamous
08-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Or this?

[/URL][URL]http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=115996&parent_category_rn=58908&productId=756140&langId=-1 (http://flowery pants 1)

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=58909&parent_category_rn=58908&productId=780843&langId=-1 (http://flowery pants 2)

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=58909&parent_category_rn=58908&productId=756815&langId=-1 (http://flowery pants 3)

I really should find better things to do on a Saturday than go pant pimpin' :(

The Flying Cow
08-10-2008, 08:14 PM
As an aside, those are quite scrumptious, Squeam.

The panties, I mean.

Squeamous
08-10-2008, 08:18 PM
They're not that expensive either. I will not spend more money on undies though :ermm:

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 08:21 PM
:lol::earl

I cannot believe that you are posting links to top shop pants and VillageBuffoon congratulated you on them.

You couldn't fucking write it.

condom-man
08-10-2008, 08:24 PM
you will stop coming in your pants when you have to do the washing

Squeamous
08-10-2008, 08:28 PM
You would have understood 30 years ago JP :yup:

Something Else
08-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't understand and i'm thirty years ago. :blink:

Squeamous
08-10-2008, 08:33 PM
He's not that old is he? :O

Biggles
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Watched all three Dawkins' programmes and enjoyed them. I would have only made two though and seriously edited out the fundamentalist tripe. :dabs: The second one was the best - all science zero religion.