PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv forbidden 403 error

jokzor
08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
anyone noticed an error page on bitmetv? i have the feeling my country was ip banned, any news on that?

Something Else
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-feck-up-bmtv-306585/?

deadalive1
Portugal was banned for cheating.

SgtMajor
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM
So it's not only football they cheat at then? :P

SenorBubbz
08-05-2008, 08:02 PM

Made me laugh really hard. Still laughing in fact..

Also, everyone expect more country bans.

Raban
08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
yep 403 means ban adios

puckface
08-05-2008, 08:17 PM

I heard that.

jokzor
08-05-2008, 08:32 PM
lol
guess not, but we don't cheat at football, we cheat in the paperwork that moves behind football
i guess our cheaters do the same, they don't cheat directly, they buy the admin's ass and rule the site like a muppet trough proxys, but there's always a noob that didn't learn the lesson with the football and cheats directly lol..

now enough of jokes, thank you, i already got the issue solved.. glad i bought two sluts for the owner :shifty:

SgtMajor
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qE2NkBmBe0

whip22
08-05-2008, 08:40 PM
sounds like a case of gg

lifehackr
08-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the clip Sgt. I've seen less dives at the pool than that collection. It was good for a laugh.

djkamikaze
08-05-2008, 10:10 PM
403 always means your IP address is banned. coming to their IRC is a much better idea than posting here (if your IP address isn't banned from irc).

anyway, they banned 99% of brazil and protugal IP ranges. not just for cheating, but for various other things too. It is their stated policy right now that if you are an established good member from portugal, all you need to do is get a static IP address, and then visit irc, and they'll make an exception to the range bans for that ONE static IP address.

If you got in on the recent open signup, well you can thank your fellow Portuguese torrenters for being some of the most prolific cheats, traders, and ebay account sellers in the torrent world, your chances are pretty slim of getting back in.

Roark
08-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Or you can use a server from a non-banned country. Considering the connection the average Portuguese has, you'll probably need it to keep your account there for any significant length of time anyway.

Something Else
08-05-2008, 10:56 PM
7qE2NkBmBe0

Utterly pathetic. There are plenty more where that came from. :ghey:

puckface
08-05-2008, 11:04 PM
7qE2NkBmBe0

Utterly pathetic. There are plenty more where that came from. :ghey:

Its seems Ronaldo rubs off on everyone he plays with, on every team he plays with.

colbert
08-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Great coaching. Just dive and fake it! lol

zecompadre
08-06-2008, 01:18 PM
they are banning portuguese members ? is that ?

for what reason ?

slymester
08-06-2008, 01:20 PM

for what reason ?
For diving lol

MegLeetch
08-06-2008, 01:37 PM

for what reason ?

because many Portuguese's are cheaters or have duple accounts.

internazionale 1908
08-06-2008, 01:39 PM
in every country there are bad apples... dont put them all in the same bucket...

And about the football only in Portugal exists divers is not it? Keep believing that lol

cheers

zecompadre
08-06-2008, 02:20 PM

for what reason ?

because many Portuguese's are cheaters or have duple accounts.

and in other countrys no ?

so funny !

djkamikaze
08-06-2008, 07:09 PM
once again, portugal and bazil are the worst. and no, they're not banning all Portuguese accounts, zecompadre, they've just banned the ip addresses from portugal from accessing the site. if you have a static IP address, they'll let it through the bans, if you were already a member, but if you just signed up from portugal a few days ago, then they don't want you. over half of the Portuguese account that signed up during the open signup have already been banned fro ratio cheating or opening more than one account or trading the accounts.

JenSenCO
08-06-2008, 07:20 PM
i though Israel is the worst :D

djkamikaze
08-06-2008, 07:26 PM
since most sites have already banned israel, they are not really a factor. now that portugal and brazil were added to israel, I suspect that eventually, most of the problems with members from those countries will drop to an insignifigant number

lol, I just realized that brazil was settled by the portuguese! I guess it's no coincidence those two countries were bundled together :lol:

Ultimatum
08-06-2008, 10:41 PM
lol
guess not, but we don't cheat at football, we cheat in the paperwork that moves behind football
i guess our cheaters do the same, they don't cheat directly, they buy the admin's ass and rule the site like a muppet trough proxys, but there's always a noob that didn't learn the lesson with the football and cheats directly lol..

now enough of jokes, thank you, i already got the issue solved.. glad i bought two sluts for the owner :shifty:
We dive so much that you needed to find a video with 2 years.
I can show you like 10 hours of vids with some quality dives from that great portuguese player named Steven Gerrard or from that other one named Henry!

stoi
08-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Steven Gerrard doesnt dive, he trips with style, there is a difference lol

Something Else
08-06-2008, 10:52 PM
He's bloody excellent at it too.
That one against Villa last season was a classic.

Besides, he once said that he never wears gloves because his dad would have called him a poof and beat him for it. You gotta respect that.

About the bans. Blame the ISP's. If they could offer countries like Portugal static IP's you probably wouldn't see any country-wide bans.

internazionale 1908
08-06-2008, 11:46 PM
is true. in portugal most of isp's have dinamic ips. Thats why the ban from that tracker affect all good and bad users... thats life most of the times is not fair.

@djkamikaze
About Portugal finding Brazil ( not Bazil) is true. And was not only that country. I advise you go study some Portuguese history and You will discover same pretty good data about more countries discovered by Portuguese people.

not confuse a simple situation ( ips ban from a trackers because of bad users) with the history of a country and its citizens.

is in your country is all roses?

cheers