PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Seedbox

Magnum
08-05-2008, 08:30 PM
I make a appeal to your to your goodwill for a seedbox acces a few days . I hope that my fate will sunrise and i will have luck this time. The reason for my request is mainly,because I do not have money to buy a seedbox (to expensive for me).I'd like to use a box to buffer my iplay account.
I have had an account there for about 6 month. I did make PU, but my ratio is in danger :(.I've never used a box before.I don't have very fast upload speed.My home connection is good for leeching but for seeding it sucks and is a little harder upload,because there are many members with seedbox.
So I know that is difficult someone help me in my request, but if anyone was interested in helping me and if it can for free, I would be very grateful.
We'll thanks for reading my request!
I hope this time someone will help me!
Regards!

iamKy666
08-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Send me in PM your country and a speedtest.
I DO NOT promise i will help for sure...but i may buy with a friend a box one of these days,and i could help you.

Magnum
08-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Send me in PM your country and a speedtest.
I DO NOT promise i will help for sure...but i may buy with a friend a box one of these days,and i could help you.
Thanks,you have my results now!

waeldiab
08-06-2008, 03:32 AM
u help so many ppl here.time came to give u some from your help

chick your inbox

cheers

Magnum
08-06-2008, 04:46 AM

chick your inbox

cheers
Thank you very much my friend,I close this topic right now!:)

Magnum
08-07-2008, 01:30 PM

chick your inbox

cheers
I ask for you help again, because this guy seedbox had worked only for a few hourse and i need it for a a few days. Who could help me please ?
P.S.i hope that he doesn`t mind but i`ve tryed couple of times to talk with him but i haven`t received any answer!:(

Magnum
08-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Nobody?