PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech account disabled due to inactivity, can i get it back?

Jiggles
08-06-2008, 02:12 AM
i was inactive for about a year, i was a poweruser. is it possible to get the account back?

SgtMajor
08-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Sometimes, yes.

WarrenBuffet
08-06-2008, 02:15 AM
i was inactive for about a year, i was a poweruser. is it possible to get the account back?

Hop on their IRC asap buddy and state your case.

binocular
08-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Most of times, NO. lol

WarrenBuffet
08-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Sometimes I can be a prick, but I feel for you. I would seriously go to the TL irc. It's a million time more helpful than posting here. If you need IRC details pm me.

integral
08-06-2008, 02:20 AM
They've said accounts get purged for inactivity, not disabled, so not sure if it'll help. They'll most likely point you in the direction of donation for VIP.

bblogs
08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
They'll most likely point you in the direction of donation for VIP.

Very subtle :naughty:

invitemu
08-06-2008, 02:24 AM
I thinks NO, but you should try on irc

maverick_andy
08-06-2008, 02:27 AM
yesterday when I was on their IRC, a fella with same problem came and asked there to re-active the account. But problem is that, after 60 days of inactivity account will get deleted. no one can re-activate if it get deleted[not disabled].

th0r
08-06-2008, 02:29 AM
just get another account; seriously, how hard is it to be invited to torrentleech?

WarrenBuffet
08-06-2008, 02:32 AM
just get another account; seriously, how hard is it to be invited to torrentleech?

It is actually kinda hard nowadays.

colbert
08-06-2008, 03:05 AM

Invites used to be handed out like candy, but now only VIP and certain Power Users get invites. And the PU invites are only maybe 1 every 3 months or something.

yevgeny
08-06-2008, 04:31 AM
definitely go to the irc; i recently got back a level 5 tracker that i signed up for in 2005 and hadn't used for 3 years.

JenSenCO
08-06-2008, 09:29 AM
They've said accounts get purged for inactivity, not disabled, so not sure if it'll help.

"Unused accounts

Accounts not being used to down or upload to the site will be removed to make room for active members to join"

RedRansom
08-06-2008, 01:31 PM

:ermm: you said so wft?:huh:
2 days ago they open signup at ırc channel and there is tooo much invite out and vips/poweruser have invites...anyways
about account you can re-active it and WarrenBuffet right you should go to them ırc channel if acc deleted nobody can do anything:naughty:

kingrob
08-06-2008, 01:37 PM
They've said accounts get purged for inactivity, not disabled, so not sure if it'll help. They'll most likely point you in the direction of donation for VIP.

hmm i love ppl that talk out of there ass :)

if your account was deleted due to not being used you could not go vip as you have no account
we do not make accounts for anyone so please learn your facts before you comment

my advice would be ask a friend to give you a new invite and start over again

Ghostbusters
08-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Aye I lost a 140 Week PU account that I never used for a couple of months during a big clean up about 6 months ago, since the account had been deleted there was apparently no way to retrieve it, so I think if you manage to catch it between being disabled and deleted only then would you have a chance of getting it back.

I was gutted as it was my fav site at the time, glad to be back there though TL is a great site

RedRansom
08-06-2008, 02:11 PM

if your account was deleted due to not being used you could not go vip as you have no account
we do not make accounts for anyone so please learn your facts before you comment

people need park section too at profile :snooty: when they went to military or long vacation ...? what will do and we are renting seedbox for help seed and a lot of member have over 1tb buffer anyways this is only my suggest...if there wont be park section nowdays i dont think to seed more ...

lukee
08-06-2008, 06:28 PM

people need park section too at profile :snooty: when they went to military or long vacation ...? what will do and we are renting seedbox for help seed and a lot of member have over 1tb buffer anyways this is only my suggest...if there wont be park section nowdays i dont think to seed more ...

A normal persons vacation usually doesn't last more than a month and I doubt many soldiers use torrentleech or any torrents at all. If you couldnt spare a few minutes of your time to login and browse the site for a minute or two once every 6 weeks I dont think you deserve your account.

wasaby
11-01-2008, 12:56 PM
you were inactive about 1 year? how did you do that to TL?
where were you man, prison? :)