PDA

View Full Version : Discography Providing Tracker?

HeatSeeker4
08-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Whats the best tracker that provides Discographies? Genre is mostly Rock. And I'm looking for MP3's

WarrenBuffet
08-06-2008, 02:31 AM
I'll make this simple for you. In a few weeks to a few months you'll be asking for invites to 2 places. Their URL's are what.cd and waffles.fm
They don't have discographies so they don't have to deal with duplicate torrents. Pretty soon you'll be more concerned with seeding to them though. You'll suddenly delete all your mp3's from limewire/emule and exclusively dl v0. DOn't worry if this doesn't make sense now.
In other words, screw discogrophies, grab the album itself. All of this will make sense If you stay here for a bit longer, I promise.

-zaa

HeatSeeker4
08-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Are you calling me a noob?

hehe, yesh i know i'm a noob. Thank you though. I download the well known albums first, see if i like them, and then i move on to downloading full discographies. I'm searching for good songs to learn. I suppose What.cd and Waffles are good trackers. And I suppose i'll be asking for invites sooner than i thought. >.<

WarrenBuffet
08-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Are you calling me a noob?

hehe, yesh i know i'm a noob. Thank you though. I download the well known albums first, see if i like them, and then i move on to downloading full discographies. I'm searching for good songs to learn. I suppose What.cd and Waffles are good trackers. And I suppose i'll be asking for invites sooner than i thought. >.<

ohh dude, they have every single album you can EVER think of in like every quality. They have a great community, and one specifically (what) has an almost discographic-like interface where you can click on an artist and see all the albums and dl all of them. Btw, the speeds are amazing too. Want an invite yet?

HeatSeeker4
08-06-2008, 02:46 AM
ohh dude, they have every single album you can EVER think of in like every quality. They have a great community, and one specifically (what) has an almost discographic-like interface where you can click on an artist and see all the albums and dl all of them. Btw, the speeds are amazing too. Want an invite yet?

Nah, i think i'll give it a few minutes 'til it sinks in. By the time you read this post i'll be wanting an invite though. Where can I find one?

WarrenBuffet
08-06-2008, 02:47 AM

Nah, i think i'll give it a few minutes 'til it sinks in. By the time you read this post i'll be wanting an invite though. Where can I find one?

There's a secret dungeon in here, that will open up to you in some weeks. It might blow your mind.

HeatSeeker4
08-06-2008, 02:56 AM

There's a secret dungeon in here, that will open up to you in some weeks. It might blow your mind.

Well i'll try to understand this soon enough. I'll start looking for invites for What. I've heard of it before this conversation. My friend has an account on it, I'll try to see if he has an extra invite, if not, its off to the "INVITE PL0X" Sticky.. -.-

tX
08-06-2008, 04:38 AM
What.CD has Artists page containing links to all their works, makes it easy

kooftspc11
08-06-2008, 04:40 AM
it's actually a real shame that what.cd doesn't have most of the music i look for...neither does waffles from what i hear

hotshot6473
08-06-2008, 04:40 AM
Join Torrentbytes and you will get all the discographies you want. Some of the best and most complete that I have ever seen. Alot of the discographies have rare imports and a bunch more stuff you cant even find on waffles and what.

respawn40
08-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Heatseeker :D You coulda just asked me, and avoided all the trouble of making all those mouse clicks to make a thread.

I need to see you on more *cough*

NA_Magus
08-06-2008, 06:25 AM
Why hasn't anybody suggested public trackers?
You're not going to get a lot of discographies on private trackers. At least not that I'm aware of.

Eargasm
08-06-2008, 06:29 AM
it's actually a real shame that what.cd doesn't have most of the music i look for...neither does waffles from what i hear

Not to go OT, but what kind of music are you looking for?

kooftspc11
08-06-2008, 06:32 AM

Not to go OT, but what kind of music are you looking for?

banda, rancheras, y corridos

Sanka113
08-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Demonoid ain't too shabby with their discography's either.

lolier
08-06-2008, 08:19 AM
if you are about to say **** it, i am out of mp3, i want a good quality from now an on.
then i suggest you to go to exig0, or to pedros(luelinks is fine too:))

DikTation
08-06-2008, 08:44 AM
i would say waffles.fm and what.cd, have just about everything!

integral
08-06-2008, 10:23 AM
ScT has a few discographies, but I would head to what.cd if you want an artist/group's discography. Sure, you may have to download each album individually, but they will all be presented to you in a neat way, where you can select what format you want easily.

yevgeny
08-06-2008, 11:15 AM
bitsoup and revo have discographies occasionally and demonoid has some aswell.

Ali-g
08-06-2008, 02:10 PM
What Rules. Btw I searched for an Afghan album there and they had it :P :lol:

HeatSeeker4
08-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. Off of what i've heard here on this thread, I think i'm going to put most of my time trying to get on What.cd.

Oh, and Respawn, I can't contact you anymore when your online, You must have disabled Skype. >.<

Mister Moo
08-11-2008, 05:41 AM
er, LUElinks ftw

propaganja7
08-11-2008, 01:13 PM
i think that best discographies (or collections) were at ViPv2 but now it's closed.:(
we have to wait for the v3 if they open again.