PDA

View Full Version : BCG giveaway

stoi
08-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Before our new referal system comes online, im going to get a few in.

i dont want speed tests, i dont want ss of accounts on other trackers, i dont even care if you post in the forums (non of these has worked in the past anyway), just put here why you would like to be a member.

We have just taken 11,000 new members the other week, so im not to sure how many will actually want this, and this offer wont last to long, i dont want to have to go through 600 posts (even though i dont think it will be that many this time).

I will add everyone to my friends list (yes to keep an eye on you), and if you do not use your account at all in the 1st week, it will get pruned, so make sure you download something in the first 7 days.

I can create accounts with gmail addys, but if you have an ISP email that would be even better, but not a neccessity for this.

so just tell me why you want it, and i will pick whatever number later and PM you.

Not Technix

Sweetiepie
08-06-2008, 09:58 AM
I really want this invite cause BCG s the best tracker for games. And I just got my XBOX 360 flashed so I DL lots of games atm. I can use Xbox-sky, but the speeds is so bad there. So therefore I want the best game-tracker.

Cheers :wub:

kooftspc11
08-06-2008, 09:59 AM
i want it because you banned me two weeks ago

stoi
08-06-2008, 10:01 AM
but all you done was partial seeded so why would you want it, you didnt download anything fully, and last time i checked, you cant play partial downloads.

#Palestinian#
08-06-2008, 10:05 AM
I want it cause I'm gonna trade it , hahahaha
be careful stoi ........ BCG is great now , I don't think it's good to get some jerks in that site , u have enough of them , so choose the best .........

kooftspc11
08-06-2008, 10:07 AM
but all you done was partial seeded so why would you want it, you didnt download anything fully, and last time i checked, you cant play partial downloads.

just pulling your leg

outfromdeep
08-06-2008, 10:07 AM
i want it because you banned me two weeks ago

:D LOL, what a honest reason:D. I really appreciate this one;)@stoi, sorry offtopic. Btw generous GA:D from site owner

ovisan
08-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Allite mate
I want an invite cuz me & my bruv need more games 2 play in our hollyday!
I ope u got some new games in there :D
TA
Fook, nvm mate, I just realised he doesnt have a proper email acc, so it wont work
I got an account there but it has a random password which is in my email box and I dont have the address and password wit me atm,its on the fookin contract papers shit

demous
08-06-2008, 10:36 AM
thanks stoi for the giveaway and i want ask for invite cuz BCG really have allot of good and rare games i want download so i hope i can get invite.

Note : i have isp mail :)

blackg
08-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi,
I would love an invite.
My son is requesting games, so why not go for the top tracker.

ronaldo0o8
08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
hi man i really want bcg account because i want to download ps3 games and ps2 games its really important to me and thanks alot

stoi
08-06-2008, 10:50 AM
well we only have 10 PS3 games, thats basically just because you cant do anything with them, so no one uploads them because of lack of snatches really.

PS2 games we have plenty though

soggy
08-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks for this great opportunity Stoi - always great to see a active Admin talkin and responding to in a community (reflects on urself and also BCG as a whole).

I'd love to have an opportunity in getting an account there, I am an avid gamer and currently own both a XBox 360 and PS3 along with a number of PCs which I jump between nightly for the usual 'session' of gaming shenanigans :)

From a more Tracker perspective I currently own a Seedbox and a member on a few high level trackers but none provide the content that BCG's is so renowned for (yes they may have the lastest games and faster pre-times but your content reaches accross all gaming platforms, and are able to find numerous old game no longer stored/seeded on these more TRacer orrientated sites).

As being a contributor in the BCG community, I am very active in IRC/Forums and can obviously help seed files to death :D.

Thanks once again for this opportunity Stoi - PM with any questions if need be (Obviously my post count on FST is WONDERFUL but as you hinted at in ur OP, FST can't possible represent what Users will be like on actual Trackers).

Thanks,
Soggy

Ali-g
08-06-2008, 02:01 PM
If all site owners were like this there'd really be a P2P heaven :cool2:

Duckater
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
If all site owners were like this there'd really be a P2P heaven :cool2:

/me agree's

I have done a give away for GTi but sorry all will not do it for othre trackers as most have rules against it :)

mamacita
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
I've found myself wishing I had a tracker like BCG of late. My gaming days went into hiatus for a long while during the length of my marriage...but now that that is over, the old habits are sinking in again.

I successfully modded my psp as well, and will need a place I can consistently nab the new games as they come out.

Considering that at one point in my life I was playing computer games 14 hours a day...suffice it to say I will make good use of black-cat's resources.

Thanks in advance stoi!

mossy123
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
I dont want it so please give it to the others ;) Nice giveaway. God luck all.

k0udek
08-06-2008, 05:07 PM
BCG invite would be awsome for my bros ps2

pr1nz3
08-06-2008, 05:12 PM
i've just bought a xbox 360 & wii n since then im looking for this tracker to get open for registeration....n here's the chance for me to get participate
except that i used to play pc games also...n im sure bcg is my cup of coffee for this
neways if u need ne ratio proof from other tracker im willing to provide u ....pm me

thanks

Gennesuke
08-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Mainely i'm a gamer, love all genre of games & i got a decent games collection to share, although they might already be up on BCG.

I'd love to be a part of BCG, so if you can find a place for me i would be very appreciated, i don't know if you remember me, i mean with all you see in months, cause i tried to joined when your system had trouble, i was very patient & all & yes i will use it right away.

Thanks for reading & considering me

Guennsuke

quicksilver
08-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Hi,
I would love a BCG invite because I recently bought a PSP and I am in the midst of moding it thus I am in need of some games. I am also an avid PC gamer and I am sure BCG has all the rarities I would love to play. I am also interested in joining the community so as to find some people to play games with.

Thank you for your consideration.

PS. I have ISP email, and if you need me to (although you said it proves nothing in your first post) I can provide Ratio Proofs.

Simulador
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM
this is poinless...all the good users that sincerely wanted to get in got in when you opened signups in april...now you're just gonna invite the people you banned :s

stoi
08-06-2008, 07:07 PM
if there is no one that wants an account, whats the point in our referal system, if like you say, all the good users are already there.

I just dont believe that, and im sure we can get a couple of good members at least from this.

Mötley
08-06-2008, 07:10 PM
can i have an account?

I'm a mac user and i really don't know that does BCG has anything for mac users, but i would like to check it out :)

mateivlad
08-06-2008, 07:11 PM
I want this invite, because I have a modded XBOX360 and as we all know, BCG is the best game-based tracker... Thanks.

stoi
08-06-2008, 07:14 PM
we have 28 Mac torrents, so hmm no we are not really big on the Mac scene lol

tjazz
08-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I want an account with BCG because I have a modded PS2 & a modded 360 & I would love the opportunity to download & share games.

Thanx

That1Guy
08-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I've found myself wishing I had a tracker like BCG of late. My gaming days went into hiatus for a long while during the length of my marriage...but now that that is over, the old habits are sinking in again.

I successfully modded my psp as well, and will need a place I can consistently nab the new games as they come out.

Considering that at one point in my life I was playing computer games 14 hours a day...suffice it to say I will make good use of black-cat's resources.

Thanks in advance stoi!

I know you dont need help, but mamacita is a good candidate.

P.S. Thx again for everything stoi, Im working on my torrent history (slowly but surely)

Swift
08-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Can I send you my Gmail ? because My ISP didn`t bother answering my email :|:| I think I have to go personal to the ISP and ask for one

So why I want it ?

Hmmm Let`s say I get good speeds , pretimes there and I find games that i`m into newer/older

thanks

steelwave
08-06-2008, 07:38 PM
i would be really interested in an invite. i have two children who play games, as well as myself and my wife. i have a dedicated server i use with private trackers to make sure at the very minimum i return what i leech.. meaning i will always maintain my ratio correctly.

your consideration is appreciated.

reno55
08-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Stoi I would like to join BCG as I love games...since I was a wee one ....and I have heard the community you guys have is a great one...I would like to be a part of that community and help build it to even better heights....I think I would make a good user but you can surely be the judge of that

apguitarist
08-06-2008, 08:10 PM
I would really like to join Blackcats as I have just recently modded my ps2 and I don't have a good site for games yet. I've heard that BCG is the best, and I'm looking for a site with a good selection and userbase. In the next month I will also be buying a xbox 360 and would like to be able to get games for that too.

Thanks!

Aramk
08-06-2008, 09:10 PM
i have xboxtoo :o

CPC464
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
hi,

my mate at work signd up for an account just before you closed signups, but when he tried logging in he couldn't. i sent staff a pm and they said it was because he didn't download anything in the first 3 days.

we both chipped our kids wii's at the same time and swap games but he's having to make do with downloading from btjunkie and slow speeds. says its annoying because a lot of your torrents are listed there.

can i pm you his email address to signup again and i'll make sure he dl's summat in first week. also if he signs up with the quicker speeds at bcg i won't have to wait as long for the games he does me.

cheers

stoi
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
well im going to bed very soon, im wrecked. but i will close this tomorrow when i wake up and if i get time after that, i will PM members tomorrow, but we are planning on going out so it might be tomorrow night by the time i get around to that part.

randall
08-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey,

I'd like to ask for an invite as well, I have been looking for a good games tracker. I only use PC games, but I do download quite a few of them!

Thanks!

tjbzonasul
08-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Stoi,

The only reason why I want to join in is bc I just bought a PSP to my nephews and I really need to load it with good games. And I am aware that BCG is a good community and a reliable source for PSP content.

We of course had an argument before because you assumed I wanted to trade an acc. As I told you, that is not - and was never - my intent.

Also, since I am located in a country whose ISP e-mails are blocked at BCG, I could not participate in the open inv season, and I don´t feel like cheating by using a strange email from somewhere just to get in. As you can inv ppl with gmail acc and the like, maybe this is a good opportunity to join in.

Before our new referal system comes online, im going to get a few in.

i dont want speed tests, i dont want ss of accounts on other trackers, i dont even care if you post in the forums (non of these has worked in the past anyway), just put here why you would like to be a member.

We have just taken 11,000 new members the other week, so im not to sure how many will actually want this, and this offer wont last to long, i dont want to have to go through 600 posts (even though i dont think it will be that many this time).

I will add everyone to my friends list (yes to keep an eye on you), and if you do not use your account at all in the 1st week, it will get pruned, so make sure you download something in the first 7 days.

I can create accounts with gmail addys, but if you have an ISP email that would be even better, but not a neccessity for this.

so just tell me why you want it, and i will pick whatever number later and PM you.

Not Technix

messi30
08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
I would be really interested in an invite. I need download games for Xbox 360 and Wii. I will very active in BCG.

litnugen
08-07-2008, 12:56 AM
it would be cool if i could get an invite. i want it because i know i can get any game im looking for in your tracker. its one of the best out there. and thanks for the giveaway.

Tastas
08-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Hi
I would like to have an invite.We are on holdiay so I am on PC 7/24.
When i am bored,i am playing games. I don't have psp or ps2/3.I am playing games on my computer.
I am using some sites for downloading pc games but i want to promote BCG.I know BCG have very big archive,content is number one.
Sometimes i make some patches for games. I would like to help people who need some help at BCG forums&irc and i want to take help.
Also i have isp mail.
Best regards...

art2rugrace
08-07-2008, 03:59 AM
If it is still open. I would like to have an invite. Because I like playing games. since the mario, tetris days to the civilization, call for duty . . .

I hope they have for mac os too. ;)

invadercat
08-07-2008, 04:19 AM
i would like to have one too :) well i had stopped playing games for sometime. but about a week ago i got a goooood powerful new rig :D and now i am playing games like crazy :) there are some good titles that i want. but unfortunately i can't find some of them in my regular scene trackers. but i am kinda sure i can find them in BCG. so that's my reason. :)

Nemrod
08-07-2008, 04:23 AM

Thanks in advance stoi!

Indeed, mamacita would be an extraordinary asset to BCG. :)

Disme
08-07-2008, 08:14 AM

Indeed, mamacita would be an extraordinary asset to BCG. :)

Already in BCG so no need for an invite.

I don't back-up someones application normally but feel compelled to do so now about mamacita.
If he acts like he does on other trackers he resides at, you will invite a very good asset to your tracker/community.
:yup:

ovisan
08-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Stoi mate
I got a BIG PROB and you can solve it
As I said in my other post here I am in hollyday in an other country.
I live in my brother's house, we are both big gamers and love 2 play 1v1.
The problem is that I cannot remember your site password nor my email address and password atm (all of them are random).
I will get my email and password in 2 months time when i ll come back from hollyday but I would really want to try a few games with my brother.
So, if you could please remember me my password or invite my brother in I would be very thankful mate

Cheers

sadoreno
08-07-2008, 10:14 AM
can i have the invite?

danio
08-07-2008, 11:02 AM

Thanks in advance stoi!

P.S. Thx again for everything stoi, Im working on my torrent history (slowly but surely)

Like That1Guy said, i'd also like to vouch for mamacita. i've seen him active in a few trackers were i hang, and i'm 100% confident that he wouldn't be a troublesome user if you took him in stoi. But then of course, you don't know me so my word is probably not worth that much :cool:

EDIT: It seems like i was in the back of the line for backing up mamacita, lol. Very well, atleast it can't do any harm. :P

viirin
08-07-2008, 11:04 AM
An invite to BCG would be pretty fantastic. I recently have developed a need for a place to download some games, especially wii games, and this would definitely fulfill that need from what I hear. Might also look into grabbing some 360 stuff. That's why I would like in, which seems like kind of a standard answer... but... I hope it's what you're looking for... haha.

Anyway... Hope I'm not too late.

Thanks much.

Snake91
08-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey, I'd really like it, been interested for a while, tried other places, but content is clearly not that great, have other good places, but good tracker for fast and plenty of game torrents would be really good ;).

dvd4alll
08-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I've Just got a new Xbox 360 Premium System with the newest iExtreme FW that can play backups and I've also bought 50 Verbatim dl DVD+R disks .. So I wanna download 50 games for now until there will more games available .. I'm going to Download alot of PC games too. I've tried a lot of trackers like TL, underGroundgamer, and BitGamer but couldn't find my gaming needs at very high speeds. So I hope I get accepted and I promise I'll always seed each torrent until it has a ratio of 1.3 and ThnX.

flamers
08-07-2008, 11:20 AM
HEy stoi, great giveaway, been looking for an invite for awhile,I always dl from other site, even public, always wanted good speed+content, and mainly been disappointed, and I have some real good hardware I wanna try out, I'd really appreacte invite, and I hdo have great connection too.....

saddam07
08-07-2008, 11:54 AM
HEy stoi, great giveaway, been looking for an invite for awhile,I always dl from other site, even public, always wanted good speed+content, and mainly been disappointed, and I have some real good hardware I wanna try out, I'd really appreacte invite, and I hdo have great connection too.....
KFedit : removed

Nicholes
08-07-2008, 01:13 PM
may i get onw..i really need one.

Disme
08-07-2008, 01:19 PM
may i get onw..i really need one.
@ Stoi: If you consider giving an invite to this user you should read this!
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-some-good-accounts-wats-ur-offers-306373/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-nice-offers-trade-305850/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-nice-offers-me-305849/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-i-have-nice-offers-305379/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-have-desitorrents-account-304961/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-have-tl-invite-and-whatcd-acc-303880/?

Beenieman
08-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Could I have one please? I've recently been in need of a decent games tracker since taking ownership of my xbox elite :D I have a psp and a DS so I could really make use of such a great site and I can give alot back too.

Thanks

toxic
08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I need one since i need more ps2 games for my modded system.

dedro
08-07-2008, 03:54 PM
hey stoi,
nice thread...folks should really appreciate your efforts:)

master02
08-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Hey, Can I have one plz?
I'm crazy about video games, I have PSP and need ISO's...
Thx in advance.

stoi
08-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Ok time to close this now, i have not really got time atm to read through it, i will later and send PMs to those i want to give an account to.