PDA

View Full Version : Ftn

MegLeetch
08-06-2008, 10:23 AM
I know that is not the best time to do one request for FTN, because at the moment the staff at ftn has closed all invites.
but now nobody has any request made, so everyone can see my request and maybe in the future someone help me or FTN staff recruit m if i have luck.
i hope when they open invitation again someone invite me . u will be greatly appreciated. i can link u to my trackers, or give you ratio proofs. just request them, all my ratios are great.

i would love to get an invite to FTN

Krvaric
08-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Sorry m8, but as you all ready stated invites are closed and gone.
Only staff have invites as far as I know.

But good luck.

invitemu
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
It's so hard to get this invite

jokzor
08-06-2008, 06:24 PM
there are much better sites i guess, if you have tl sct, some bcg waffles/what, and then tdc adc and bitme, you have pretty much everything you want

MegLeetch
08-08-2008, 09:29 AM
there are much better sites i guess, if you have tl sct, some bcg waffles/what, and then tdc adc and bitme, you have pretty much everything you want

but i don't want any other site,just FTN, that is my final request, after that i don't need more anything.

flamers
08-08-2008, 09:32 AM
you beg for ftn even in your sign, lol.....you don't deserve it, get another fucking tracker and quit spamming.

or keep pretending you will get invite ;).

Brandon
08-08-2008, 09:41 AM
you beg for ftn even in your sign, lol.....you don't deserve it, get another fucking tracker and quit spamming.

No need to be a jerk ;)

kooftspc11
08-08-2008, 09:46 AM

No need to be a jerk ;)

not being a jerk...just being a flamer per his nick

it made me lol so no need to be a jerk, brandon

flamers
08-08-2008, 09:48 AM

No need to be a jerk ;)

yeah, ok, maybe i'm wrong...:lol:

MegLeetch
08-08-2008, 09:56 AM

the only spammer where is you...
I am not like you, i donīt request invitations to then try to trade them.

No need to be a jerk ;)

not being a jerk...just being a flamer per his nick

it made me lol so no need to be a jerk, brandon

i know is not megleetch but megleech, that is just a nickname dont have any meaning. maybe flamer isn't the only jerk try spam in my request, if all of you don't like to help , stop spam in my post..
if all try to help the members of this forum and stop be stupid, the community would be better.

integral
08-08-2008, 10:26 AM
if all of you don't like to help , stop spam in my post..
if all try to help the members of this forum and stop be stupid, the community would be better.

I think an unwritten disclaimer to making request threads on this forum (especially threads concerning a frequently requested tracker) is to expect some kind of negative posts.

So, if you aren't prepared to further argue why you should be the beneficiary of an invite from someone you most likely don't know, to a tracker you most likely don't know anything about besides "it's rare level 9," then close your request thread immediately after first post, and hope someone pms you. And I mean no offense at all.

flamers
08-08-2008, 10:30 AM
if all of you don't like to help , stop spam in my post..

I think an unwritten disclaimer to making request threads on this forum (especially threads concerning a frequently requested tracker) is to expect some kind of negative posts.

So, if you aren't prepared to further argue why you should be the beneficiary of an invite from someone you most likely don't know, to a tracker you most likely don't know anything about besides "it's rare level 9," then close your request thread immediately after first post, and hope someone pms you. And I mean no offense at all.

You mean you don't think the blank request will work:blink:.