PDA

View Full Version : Looking for F***

Blackbeard
08-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi all.

I'm looking to be on f*** of it's community, not because it's rare, i'm looking to get into this site because i want to be in a good community with it's great staff and users, and it has good security and so i'm looking to be on this site. i will try to help people when i can in the forum's and i will seed best as i can can, and no i won't cheat nor trade which is for lamers.. and if you could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks Fearful.

puckface
08-06-2008, 02:56 PM
not open.

Blackbeard
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
not open.

Hmm, from the other post i would have to say no. :dabs:

jokzor
08-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi all.

I'm looking to be on f*** of it's community, not because it's rare, i'm looking to get into this site because i want to be in a good community with it's great staff and users, and it has good security and so i'm looking to be on this site. i will try to help people when i can in the forum's and i will seed best as i can can, and no i won't cheat nor trade which is for lamers.. and if you could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks Fearful.

there are a lot of sites like that..
what does it has thats different from the rest?

spork985
08-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi all.

Thanks Fearful.

Because none of the rest are all hyped up like this one right now lol.

Duckater
08-06-2008, 05:57 PM

Why do so many people just want the hyped up sites ?

I think some of you shold try some of the smaller community based trackers that are not mentioned here,.
I am member of a lot of top trackers and some of the smaller not so popular trackers where the community side of things is just as good and in some cases better :)

Reason some of these sites do not do so well is due to people who hit and run where as if they became good members they would become elite sites and you could take pride in fact you have been a member since b4 they where hyped :)

Yes I was a member of some of the top sites b4 I was a member or active here so did not know some where even considered leet by the people here :)

hassaan
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM

Why do so many people just want the hyped up sites ?

I think some of you shold try some of the smaller community based trackers that are not mentioned here,.
I am member of a lot of top trackers and some of the smaller not so popular trackers where the community side of things is just as good and in some cases better :)

Reason some of these sites do not do so well is due to people who hit and run where as if they became good members they would become elite sites and you could take pride in fact you have been a member since b4 they where hyped :)

Yes I was a member of some of the top sites b4 I was a member or active here so did not know some where even considered leet by the people here :)
He's damn right; I endorse every word he said:O

Mötley
08-06-2008, 07:20 PM
this request is exactly same as those 200 other requests...

Theory11
08-06-2008, 11:18 PM
the site doesnt look kindly to people with a trading history

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif 11-2007 waban (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/-165263) Nice trade :-)

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 01:25 AM
would be nice if people would invite good users for a change. So many invites will be wasted.

Enlightened
08-07-2008, 01:56 AM
would be nice if people would invite good users for a change. So many invites will be wasted.

I know.......Sigh!..but all those invites does not make a difference, if the Inviter does NOT TRUST U. :(

The Wabbit operates on an Invuite Tree system...:yup:

Anyways, good luck to some of the Requester here , including myself.:P

Nemrod
08-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Almost always, fame, reputation, respect and value are supported by something real, tangible, valuable.
Nothing stays in the top for years unless deserves that privilege.

whip22
08-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Almost always, fame, reputation, respect and value are supported by something real, tangible, valuable.
Nothing stays in the top for years unless deserves that privilege.
well said =)

Theory11
08-07-2008, 04:53 AM
JRO you deserve to be in it !!!

Blackbeard
08-07-2008, 07:54 AM
the site doesnt look kindly to people with a trading history

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif 11-2007 waban (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/-165263) Nice trade :-)

One/two trades when i was new here after that i didn't trade no where.. i admit i was stupid but i won't never do it again.. :huh:

If anyone can invite me, pm me locking because of lot of worthless posts..