PDA

View Full Version : Req : Wabbit

Swift
08-06-2008, 08:07 PM
So I want to give it a shoot only literally speaking not kill the rabbit but to see how it is and I`ve heard lots of interesting things about their forum/irc and torrents

I see it simple you PM me I give you email and everyone is happy

thanks for the understanding

Adama
08-06-2008, 08:12 PM
i don't think it's that simple
anyway good luck :)

Swift
08-06-2008, 08:13 PM

then what should I do? be a magician and pull the rabbit out of my hat ?:lol::lol:

Adama
08-06-2008, 08:15 PM

then what should I do? be a magician and pull the rabbit out of my hat ?:lol::lol:
something like that
but you must first find the right person
then you can use your hat

jokzor
08-06-2008, 08:19 PM
something like that
but you must first find the right person
then you can use your hat
wrong, you must make it in a way that the right person wants to find you

Disme
08-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Wow Tudor ... and this after all the patronising lessons you have taught other members here on FST when it comes to making shitty requests for a tracker.

I guess we all have our highs and our lows. This must be yours (low I mean).

:rolleyes:

KFlint
08-06-2008, 10:39 PM
just to make it clear, if you can't provide proofs of your activities on other trackers (many forum posts and torrenting), even with a friend to refer you, you won't get in

Theory11
08-06-2008, 11:07 PM
g/l tudor. i used to see u at P*N where r u now :(

Swift
08-07-2008, 06:21 AM
just to make it clear, if you can't provide proofs of your activities on other trackers (many forum posts and torrenting), even with a friend to refer you, you won't get in

I ussualy post proofs in PM after the inviter askes me and thats all .

@Theory11 I`m not in PtN anymore

@Disme Yeah thats right thats why I`m closing this for future requests to improve my skills ... actually not :) but was funny it came across my mind when I posted

really I don`t need the rabbit ehehe

PS :CLOSED

Swift
08-07-2008, 06:27 AM

I`m used to pm'ing the inviter if he askes for them not the kind to post in the forum

This thread was a kind of joke hehe

@Theory11 I`m not there anymore

@Disme I know I`m used to making lame requests:frusty:don`t worry I`ll try to learn more from now

So I guess this thread is sorted out and needs to be closed